Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lita Ford divorcing!!!

Go down 
+13
ZetaReticuli
Telmorn Altayon
Temple of Blood
ultmetal
nevermore
bassman
Olafsto
MetalGuy71
Shawn Of Fire
thejokeriv
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
manny
17 posters
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Lita Ford divorcing!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:39 am

This really surprised me:

Musician Lita Ford revealed during an interview with Frankie DiVita, radio personality for 96.7 KCAL Rocks, that she is presently going through a "really ugly divorce" from her husband of 16 years, ex-Nitro vocalist Jim Gillette. According to Lita, the ordeal has inspired the lyrical themes covered on her forthcoming studio album, "The Healing," which she hopes to release sometime this spring.

When asked what kind of topics she is writing about on the new CD, Lita said, "I'm going through a divorce right now, and it's a really ugly divorce, so the album is based around people and their problems — whether it's divorce or whether it's sickness or whether they lost a job. The album is called 'The Healing,' and it's all based around those sorts of things — sickness, cancer, loss, divorce... I mean, it's not gonna be depressing album. So far the songs are very upbeat. . . and it is written with encouragement, and I think a lot of people will be able to relate."

Ford and Gillette are the parents of two sons, 9-year-old Rocco and 13-year-old James.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:40 am

Lita Ford is single, and I'm not. The universe is truly cruel. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:49 am

Wow that does come as a surprise.They seemed like the Happiest couple.Guess you can never tell whats gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:56 am

I guess she got tired of being tied up in her bedroom....
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:27 am

So within a couple years she goes from an album about bondage sex with her husband to divorcing him... OK.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:56 am

Weren't they living on a tropical island together during their marriage? How they gonna settle that one, draw a big line in the sand right down the middle? "OK, Jim, you stay on YOUR side, I stay on THIS side..."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 am

She's probably blaming him for that horrible album she put out last year.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:04 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
So within a couple years she goes from an album about bondage sex with her husband to divorcing him... OK.

Yeah that`s a huge difference, let`s hope the difference is huge between the albums too. The last one was pure trash!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:05 am

Maybe she got tired of him screaming WAY higher than she can. Always sucks to see a long term relationship go down the tubes.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 am

Olafsto wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Yeah that`s a huge difference, let`s hope the difference is huge between the albums too. The last one was pure trash!

When folks go out of their way to tell you how "wonderful" things are, they ususally aren't.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:08 am

Olafsto wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

I hated the album, of course it did not help that I hated Nitro.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:12 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

When folks go out of their way to tell you how "wonderful" things are, they ususally aren't.

True.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:14 am

manny wrote:

I hated Nitro.

For that comment, You know you're in trouble...nay in Double Trouble because I'm a six shootin mutha and I'm ready to blow!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:10 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:14 am

nevermore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

lol!

She should blame him for that atrocity. blech

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:30 am

I was surprised by this too.

I wouldn't be surprised if NITRO do a reunion album.

I still can't believe QUEENSRYCHE performed as Lita's backing band. Times must be tough.
Back to top Go down
Telmorn Altayon
Metal student
Metal student
Telmorn Altayon

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Does that mean we will see a new Hair Metal Album lead by an older, yet still, child like fantasy rocker chick? Oh I am excited. Wait, didn't that revolution fall years ago? Well, if she does start to make a comeback, that would be great. But it will be so hard with all this new music crippling the chances of bands such as Poison, Motley Crew and the such. Those bands, and side projects, are not what they use to be in the 80's. And I am fan of all the above. Oh well. maybe her leaving that guy will give her life again.

Good like Power Voice Ford
Back to top Go down
http://www.MakeARightLeftHere.com -- www.BBRProductions.com
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:14 pm

I'm actually surprised about this. These two have been having a sex crazy relationship for a crap load of years, and now they're divorcing? and it's an UGLY divorce?? .....don't tell me she finally caught Jim using the pump.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:20 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
don't tell me she finally caught Jim using the pump.

Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:21 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
I'm actually surprised about this. These two have been having a sex crazy relationship for a crap load of years, and now they're divorcing? and it's an UGLY divorce?? .....don't tell me she finally caught Jim using the pump.

My guess would be that you need to have more than a sex crazy relationship to have a healthy marriage...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:26 pm

They were on "That Metal Show" recently and they seemed fine... guess not.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

it is unfortunate when people dont leave stuff in the bedroom that should stay in the bedroom... the last album might have been headed off at the pass...

krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Some people just want everything NOW and then later they get borred, thats what happend i think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lita Ford divorcing!!!   Lita Ford divorcing!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lita Ford divorcing!!!
Page 1 of 1