Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland

Go down 
+24
7thSaviour
metalheaded
the sentinel
Al.
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
Shiney
MetalFRO
Stender
Wargod
manny
Chairman_Smith
Getizzyback
akeldama
mez
Metal Misfit
Addy
Cliffy
mc666
Schbopo
powermacho
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
sam
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:07 am

I think I would still allow her to do inappropriate things to me....just sayin'

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:13 am

Shiney wrote:

Are you sure?

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Litafo10

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:12 am

AHHHHHHHHHHH SEA-HAG!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:26 pm

Toho are you sure that is really her and not Johnny Winter?
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:46 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

she casts a scurvy upon us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:07 pm

manny wrote:
Toho are you sure that is really her and not Johnny Winter?

It does look like Johnny Winter now that you mention it. New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Lmao

Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Sure...I ain't too proud.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Al.

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Man it's like that chick in that Seinfeld episode. Looks good in the shade, but...

Anyways here's a photo of her from 2008. I guess you don't want to catch her sans makeup.

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Chiller2008-JeffLitaFord
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Quote :
In a first, Metal Queen Lita Ford Breaks Song from New Album on Leading Fetish Site Stockroom.com

In an innovative music marketing move, heavy metal queen Lita Ford will release a single from “Wicked Wonderland,” her first album in 15 years, on Stockroom.com, the world's leading fetish site, starting Monday, September 28th. The album will be released and available for purchase at http://www.amazon.com/Wicked-Wonderland-Lita-Ford/dp/B002F3BPN6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1252548628&sr=1-1 and at stores across the country on October 6th.

It is believed to be the first time an important music release has been launched through a website catering to the alternative fetish lifestyle.
Wicked Wonderland's erotic song “Bed,” which explores themes of bondage, kink and power exchange in a strong and highly artistic style, will be available exclusively on Stockroom.com prior to the album's release.

“My husband Jim Gillette and I have carved out our own path to develop a wonderful and close family life,” said Lita. “Though we're a long-married couple, we both have very active imaginations, including being kinky with each other, and that's what this album is about. It's sort of a sexual autobiography. We've partnered up with Stockroom.com because it's our favorite outfitter for kink products.”

While previewing “Bed,” fans of Lita and Stockroom will also be able to view and order from “Lita's Collection,” (stockroom.com/litaford/) special selection of some of the fetish gear that Lita and Jim have enjoyed, along with her personal choice of Syren Latex fashion styles.

The first 100 orders on Stockroom.com to use the source code “LITA” at checkout beginning Monday, September 28 will receive a free “Wicked Wonderland” CD as well as an additional 10% off their entire Stockroom purchase, a discount offer which will be extended through December 31.

“Wicked Wonderland” is being released on the JLRG Entertainment label, which is owned and operated by the couple. Lita and Gillette (formerly with the band “Nitro”) are touring together with QUEENSRYCHE in October and November. To see tour dates visit www.myspace.com/litaford.

Lita started playing guitar when she was 11 years old and joined the all girl rock band “The Runaways” as lead guitarist when she was 17 in 1975. The band split in 1979 and some of Lita's solo hits have included “Kiss Me Deadly,” “Close My Eyes Forever,” “Gotta Let Go, “Back to the Cave" and “Shot of Poison” which was nominated for a Grammy in the best Female Vocal category as was “Kiss Me Deadly.”

About Stockroom:
Joel Tucker founded Stockroom, Inc in 1988 and took it online in 1989. The company is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year operating out of a 30,000 square foot three-story workshop and retail space on Sunset Boulevard in L.A. The vertically integrated facility combines leather and latex production, shipping, receiving and warehousing with design, executive and sales offices and a retail boutique that was awarded “Best Fetish Store” by Los Angeles magazine. The company's main retail site, stockroom.com was recognized as Web Retailer of the Year in the 2009 XBiz Awards.

About Syren:
Syren has a long history of film credits including costumes for The Matrix, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Men in Blackand most recently, Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno, but the latex atelier is best known for the sleek super heroine suits fashioned for Malin Akerman's Silk Spectre II character in Watchmen and for Michelle Pfeiffer in her role as Catwoman. Pfeiffer's iconic cat suit was recently on display at The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute's "Superheroes: Fashion and Fantasy" exhibit. When asked on The Today Show which of the costumes on display was her favorite, famed Vogue editor Anna Wintour said: “Catwoman every time, absolutely!”

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 L_b11e444abdca453aaa7cb96b7446d8ce
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Quote :
“My husband Jim Gillette and I have carved out our own path to develop a wonderful and close family life,” said Lita. “Though we're a long-married couple, we both have very active imaginations, including being kinky with each other, and that's what this album is about. It's sort of a sexual autobiography. We've partnered up with Stockroom.com because it's our favorite outfitter for kink products.”

Someone needs to tell Lita that there is such a thing as Too Much Information.

On the other hand, back in the '80s I used to have daydreams about Lita that looked a lot like that photo above, but with Doro Pesch or Lorraine (Femme Fatale) Lewis in the guy's place. New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Lmao

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Here ya go Fred. Smile

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 L_b11e10
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

Someone needs to tell Lita that there is such a thing as Too Much Information.

On the other hand, back in the '80s I used to have daydreams about Lita that looked a lot like that photo above, but with Doro Pesch or Lorraine (Femme Fatale) Lewis in the guy's place. New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Lmao

Hearing a young 80's-era Lita talking about her sexual prefrences would be pretty hot. Hearing a 50-something mom talk about her pervrsions is akin to hearing your mom & dad talk about their little slap & tickle parties. Keep it to yourselves. Thank you and good day.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Here ya go Fred. New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_smile

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 L_b11e10

There ya go. Now THAT's hot.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:24 pm

sam wrote:

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 L_b11e444abdca453aaa7cb96b7446d8ce

I didn't notice this at first, but now I gotta say the thing that makes this picture extra disturbing is that there's a collage of their kids' photos hanging on the wall in the background right next to their Bondage Swing or whatever the heck that thing is. I mean, do they keep that thing in the family room all the time? Must make for some awkward family gatherings. "Oh, look, this is my favorite photo of Jim Gillette Jr. -- and right next to it is the swing thingy he was conceived on!"

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:54 pm

" It is believed to be the first time an important music release has been launched through a website catering to the alternative fetish lifestyle.
Wicked Wonderland's erotic song “Bed,” which explores themes of bondage, kink and power exchange in a strong and highly artistic style, will be available exclusively on Stockroom.com prior to the album's release. "

I highly doubt that this CD would count as an important music release, and 2) last thing I would want to imagine is Lita and Nitro dude bumping uglies. Thankfully they are not offering an instructional video along with this 'important' musical release.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
sam wrote:

I didn't notice this at first, but now I gotta say the thing that makes this picture extra disturbing is that there's a collage of their kids' photos hanging on the wall in the background right next to their Bondage Swing or whatever the heck that thing is. I mean, do they keep that thing in the family room all the time? Must make for some awkward family gatherings. "Oh, look, this is my favorite photo of Jim Gillette Jr. -- and right next to it is the swing thingy he was conceived on!"

sick
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 LITA%20FORD%20back%20to%20the%20cave

This is how I prefer to remember Lita Ford. Mmmmmmm, that's nice.

Wow! I remember actually owning that back in the day. New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:29 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 LITA%20FORD%20back%20to%20the%20cave

This is how I prefer to remember Lita Ford. Mmmmmmm, that's nice.

Wow! I remember actually owning that back in the day. New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I bought this 45 strictly for the cover picture. The song sucked so I threw the record away and hung the sleeve on my wall. Laughing

Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:10 pm

Quote :
The Queen of Heavy Metal, Lita Ford

Uh...no.

Doro Pesch would get that crown.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:15 pm

it's funny how the topic changed. But Lita is one of the hottest metalheads out there
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:33 pm

I'd LOVE to visit Lita's cave.

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 342505

(Don't hurt me, Jim.)
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:34 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Shiney wrote:

Are you sure?

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Affraid Good God, when did Mick Mars dye his hair blond ?!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:53 am

metalheaded wrote:
Quote :
The Queen of Heavy Metal, Lita Ford

Uh...no.

Doro Pesch would get that crown.
New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Bow

7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:15 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Lmao
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:16 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Shiney wrote:

Are you sure?

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Affraid Good God, when did Mick Mars dye his hair blond ?!
New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_lol She looks like the twin sister of the Pig Skipper!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland   New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Lita Ford Album-Wicked Wonderland
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next