Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.

Go down 
+18
SlaytanicPOWER
kmorg
DeathCult
tohostudios
manny
Leatherface
sam
thejokeriv
Schbopo
Mglaffas81
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
James B.
mc666
T-Roy
A Handful of Wayne
Am I Evil?
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:01 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Fu*k Me Gently With A Chainsaw
people I want a good name not a death metal name.

Also best name ever.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:11 pm

How 'bout

death by coat hanger

political commentary and gore in one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:18 pm

sam wrote:
How 'bout

death by coat hanger

political commentary and gore in one.
I like both of those.But I'm looking for a name that a label would go with.
Back to top Go down
Motorsud
Metal novice
Metal novice
Motorsud

Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Absynthe Tears
Absynthe Rain
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalmessiahradio.com

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 pm

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....

Vainy Titz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 pm

My Uncle's Butt Trumpet -\||||||/-

Scratch that. Already in use.

how 'bout:
"8 TINY CRABAPPLES ATTEMPTING TO ESCAPE THE CLUTCHES OF GEORGE BUSH SR'S UGLY BLUE-HAIRED WIFE WHOM IS FLOATING ALONG IN A BUCKET OF BILE AND CANNOT SEEM TO GRAB HER "SCHGRUBBIN' SCHTICK" SO SHE FLIPS OVER AND THE WORLD GOES BLIND"

Man, if you don't take that band name quickly, someone is gonna come along and steal it for sure!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Motorsud wrote:
Absynthe Tears
Absynthe Rain

Absynthe..... drunken
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 am

Blighted Ovum
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Bloated Prostate
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:50 pm

Testicular Torsion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion
Back to top Go down
Onkel Ben
Metal novice
Metal novice
Onkel Ben

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:23 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Testicular Torsion

Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 561797
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Onkel Ben wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Testicular Torsion

Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 561797

Painful, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:06 pm

If And When
Indigenous
Sabretooth Switchblade
Camel Tow Company Inc.
Dill Doughnut
Hemorphodite Jailbait Hookers
Mike Hunt's All Star Band
The Jungles of Uranus
Lolly Pop Leash Law
Mushroom On A Stick
Scrotum Pole

Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:40 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Onkel Ben wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Testicular Torsion

Painful, isn't it?
i've had it.thankfully fixed before losing one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:04 am

Winger2
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:15 am

Son of Winger

Metal Ballet

Children of Winger
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:24 am

The Kip Winger Fan Club
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:34 am

thejokeriv wrote:
The Kip Winger Fan Club

lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:10 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
The Kip Winger Fan Club
where did it start that I like winger?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Am I Evil wrote:

Oh, quit frontin'. That Diamond Head avatar isn't fooling anybody. We know you have an autographed copy of The Complete Works of Kip Winger box set hidden waaaaaaayy in the back of your closet so your "cool" friends won't make fun of you.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Am I Evil wrote:

Oh, quit frontin'. That Diamond Head avatar isn't fooling anybody. We know you have an autographed copy of The Complete Works of Kip Winger box set hidden waaaaaaayy in the back of your closet so your "cool" friends won't make fun of you.
I don't have cool friends=/.I'm a metal head and now adays that's not cool.AND WHO THE Smurf IS KIP WINGER?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Am I Evil? wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
The Kip Winger Fan Club

It started when your mom named you after your dad, Tool Winger Jr.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:37 pm

I smell a Dave Matthews Band fan...

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I smell a Dave Matthews Band fan...

Ohhhhh SNAP. That's even worse than being called a Winger fan!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 pm

good.I need to go listen to dio.=/.WHY DO YOU SAY I LIKE WINGER!!!!! GOD WHY!!!

dave matthews.Isn't he the guy in posion?

Last edited by Am I Evil? on Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next