Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.

Go down 
+18
SlaytanicPOWER
kmorg
DeathCult
tohostudios
manny
Leatherface
sam
thejokeriv
Schbopo
Mglaffas81
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
James B.
mc666
T-Roy
A Handful of Wayne
Am I Evil?
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:41 am

Sarin Death (could be a cool logo. skulls/gas mask/melting flesh- end of the world type stuff)
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am

Am I Evil? wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

Killing Urge
Urge to Kill
Gotta say those are pretty cool

any one think these are good:
Sarin
A dose of sarin
In the gas chamber

good god I know to much stuff abought war.
I can picture some cool art there too.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:46 am

"chamber" that's a cool word right there.

Chamber of Death
Sarin Chamber
Killing Chamber
The Chamber Calls
Final Chamber
Last Chamber
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:47 am

I'm going to make some art work.see if that makes people wanna buy it
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:47 am

T-Roy wrote:

Sarin Chamber
The Chamber Calls
I like those too let me make some stuff up if i can.Its gonna be crayon prolly dont got any other are stuff but crayon
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 am

I can't draw screw it.Let me make a list of names and see what people like
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:53 am

Hunting Humans
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:53 am

Kind of spin off of your user name:
Evil In Me
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:54 am

T-Roy wrote:
Kind of spin off of your user name:
Evil In Me
That sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 am

Pistol Tourette Finger
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:12 pm

couple more...how can we not have some names with "blood" in them.....IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 47715
Blood Chamber
Chamber of Blood
Crimson Chamber
Blood From The Kill
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Blood On My Hands
These Crimson Hands
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Quote :
These Crimson Hands

That sounds emo.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:32 pm

lol!
Sheesh...it does now that I say it a few times. KILL THAT ONE! sick
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:39 pm

T-Roy wrote:
lol!
Sheesh...it does now that I say it a few times. KILL THAT ONE! sick
yeah,Im more in to punching the emos than being one.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:44 pm

emocide
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Troublezone wrote:
emocide
sounds like I want to commit suicide and be emo.lol.Emos make me mad along with flat chested girls.Good god girls your 14 going on 15 grow some boobies so I dont have to wait a couple years before dating.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Troublezone wrote:
emocide
Chamber of Emocide?! grim reaper
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Crystal Meth Jenga
Huffin' Gas and Kickin' Ass
Bowel Inconsistency
Popcorn Phantom
Schizophrenic Picnic
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Crystal Meth Jenga
Huffin' Gas and Kickin' Ass
Bowel Inconsistency
Popcorn Phantom
Schizophrenic Picnic
stoner thrash?
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:30 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Penial Implant
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

Sorry, but all those names suck Laughing

You're just jealous that you didn't come up with "Bukkake Tsunami" first.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

Sorry, but all those names suck Laughing

You're just jealous that you didn't come up with "Bukkake Tsunami" first.
you need the i win at life award!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:47 pm

How's about............Fat, Horny, Black and Joe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next