Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.

Go down 
+18
SlaytanicPOWER
kmorg
DeathCult
tohostudios
manny
Leatherface
sam
thejokeriv
Schbopo
Mglaffas81
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
James B.
mc666
T-Roy
A Handful of Wayne
Am I Evil?
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:11 pm

Schbopo wrote:

Bowel Inconsistency

geniuos schoppboobloogoodooroogooyoootoouoeoosodovovbonbodsoazocvogofo.

You should name your band:

Temporary Genitalia
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:21 am

White Sabbath? Catt?(See, it's like Ratt).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:55 am

How about Leatherface?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 am

How about Romper Room?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:06 am

manny wrote:
How about Romper Room?

Laughing very hard

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:06 am

Kindercare

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:08 am

Babies R Evil
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:09 am

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:14 am

Puberty Unattained
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 am

Dirty Ronnie and the Skullfu*k Kids
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:19 am

How about the following Evil sounding names?

Ugly Kid Satan
Pretty boy Satan
The Anton LeVay Experience
Murder Can Hurt You
Dirty Rotten Stinkin' Dead
Death Before Detention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:42 am

How about....

Phallic Impalement

or

Fu*k Me Gently With A Chainsaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:47 am

manny wrote:

Dirty Rotten Stinkin' Dead

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:51 am

Necrophillia
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm

EMAHEEVUL

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Midget Death
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:49 pm

F*ck on a Rock
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Fat F*cks Farting Freely From Floridian Fagtastic-Fart Factories
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:59 pm

F***** to death
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:02 pm

Satan Eats Puppies
Charles Manson's Bastard Children
Kill or Be Grounded
Hell is for 6th Graders
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Rumple 4skin
Circumcision Disaster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:16 pm

Panic at the Bar Mitzvah
Kentucky Fried Clitoris
Draining Pus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:20 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Rumple 4skin

Laughing very hard

That's awesome, hell, I'd use that one.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Someone needs to contact Anal C*nt. We have at least a complete album worth of song titles for them in this thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Hawaiian Muscle F***

C**k Ring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next