Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.

Go down 
+18
SlaytanicPOWER
kmorg
DeathCult
tohostudios
manny
Leatherface
sam
thejokeriv
Schbopo
Mglaffas81
MetalGuy71
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
James B.
mc666
T-Roy
A Handful of Wayne
Am I Evil?
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Am I Evil? wrote:
good.I need to go listen to dio.=/.WHY DO YOU SAY I LIKE WINGER!!!!! GOD WHY!!!

A small child told us.
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:39 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Am I Evil? wrote:
good.I need to go listen to dio.=/.WHY DO YOU SAY I LIKE WINGER!!!!! GOD WHY!!!

A small child told us.
I didn't tell you smurf poo=/
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Don't deny me AIE! Your daddy says you're too young...but you're old enough for me!

Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Kip%20winger

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Don't deny me AIE...Your daddy says you're too young...but you're old enough for me!

Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Kip%20winger
omg he's like wolf man.And my father is dead.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Am I Evil? wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Don't deny me AIE...Your daddy says you're too young...but you're old enough for me!

............Your really missing the part about RAPE, and RAPING, and CHILD RAPE.
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Stender wrote:
Am I Evil? wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

............Your really missing the part about RAPE, and RAPING, and CHILD RAPE.
I use rape as a joke.And yes I do get it.

I also say rape as in a good way to mean cool

plus you don't know if I like men do you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Quote :

Oh I see. So when I call you a dickhead, I mean that in a good way, like you're cool, OK?
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:13 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

Oh I see. So when I call you a dickhead, I mean that in a good way, like you're cool, OK?
I don't find rape really funny nor pedophile.I believe those are both worst than murder.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Quote :

Quote :
I don't find rape really funny nor pedophile.I believe those are both worst than murder.

AIE, you're a contradiction wrapped in a riddle surrounded by an enigma. Or something like that.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Quote :

The kid has a point. He has been conspicuously absent from the "If You Like Girls" thread.

Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:17 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Quote :

The kid has a point. He has been conspicuously absent from the "If You Like Girls" thread.
I was just pointing it out.I have been in thread but I just don't post in there.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Quote :
was just pointing it out.I have been in thread but I just don't post in there.

Why not?? Hmm? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.   Yeah...we're done with that noise.  Move along - nothing to see here. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah...we're done with that noise. Move along - nothing to see here.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: