Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us

Go down 
+12
brokentulsa
Wrecked Neck
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
Glower
MetalGuy71
manny
Gilbert
tohostudios
Troublezone
Thrasher73
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 8:05 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
I have visited some streets in the UK, France, Belgium and Germany. Streets you would never even believe are located in Europe!

Unfortunately many locals prefer to live in denial...

Just saying...

Although I haven't been there, some say that Dearborn Michigan is like you described... a so-called "sharia zone".

I know of the community of which you speak of. I hope you research it a little more. But, for the sake of openness, if 50% of the Muslim community in said Dearborn, 100% believed in Sharia law, how would that insignificant sliver of the American population have a chance against well armed White evangelicals in this country? How is that even a talking point in your mind? Also, how is Sharia Law so much different than Catholicism????
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 8:06 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:

Live life as you wish, do what makes you happy, and leave me to do the same.  None of my business what you're doing, and what I'm doing is none of yours.  Simple.

Always "BEN" my philosophy.... \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 8:13 pm

Quote :
I believe there is a God. I don't believe He/She/It is involved directly in our every day lives. I detest organized religion, as most of it is lip service.

Yep! That's pretty much where I've landed at this point in life too.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 8:26 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

Live life as you wish, do what makes you happy, and leave me to do the same.  None of my business what you're doing, and what I'm doing is none of yours.  Simple.

Always "BEN" my philosophy....   \'arry \'eadbanger

I see what you did there Very Happy Laughing

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 11:17 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
I have visited some streets in the UK, France, Belgium and Germany. Streets you would never even believe are located in Europe!

Just saying...

Although I haven't been there, some say that Dearborn Michigan is like you described... a so-called "sharia zone".

I know of the community of which you speak of.  I hope you research it a little more.  But, for the sake of openness, if 50% of the Muslim community in said Dearborn, 100% believed in Sharia law, how would that insignificant sliver of the American population have a chance against well armed White evangelicals in this country?  How is that even a talking point in your mind?  Also, how is Sharia Law so much different than Catholicism????

When I spoke of Sharia Police, it wasn't meant to be understood as if these communities have their own police and set of rules.

But there are several separate incidents of groups forcing their muslim beliefs on locals. Watch the below link, depicting a sad reality that i have often encountered during my various travels.

Of course, if the western civilization does not consider this to be an eventual threat, then who am i to care:

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 11:26 pm

And trust me when i say this. The lack of integration isn't limited to a small number of individuals. It's unfortunately becoming a rule.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 11:37 pm

Did you watch that yourself, Gilbert? I will not respond until you do and give me a reason to have all non-Sharia Law thinking people [99.9% of Muslims] to buy into your small minded thinking. The first part was Arabs patrolling there streets from hoodlums. You don't have that in your hood, Gil? I always have. They have never been Arab, but if they were? I would have stood by and encouraged them! The second part was 8 individuals protesting, as their HUMAN RIGHTS allow them to. Non-Violently. Handing out propaganda. Maybe, a lot of the HOMmies have not traveled the world. But I, personally, have been to 33 separate countries, including all of Europe THRICE. Yes, displaced peoples of a different skin color are escaping Bleach Bombs, Oppression, and absolute injustice in their own countries - trying to survive, trying to save their families for a heinous death at the hands of dictators, because they don't want American drones to blow up their wedding parties, Israeli death squads crawling through the rubble they live in looking for Palestinian terrorists, usually off bunk info, or, maybe, as most of them do, don't want Hamas to bring Hezbollah into their neighborhoods. Tell, Gil. Would you walk down YOUR street, wearing what you wear to combat Hamas soldiers intruding? Or is that less important than some Arabs holding the fort against English Drunk-asses waking up their babies at 3am in East London? Ignorance is the real terrorism.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 11:39 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Just saying...

I know of the community of which you speak of.  I hope you research it a little more.  But, for the sake of openness, if 50% of the Muslim community in said Dearborn, 100% believed in Sharia law, how would that insignificant sliver of the American population have a chance against well armed White evangelicals in this country?  How is that even a talking point in your mind?  Also, how is Sharia Law so much different than Catholicism????

Well... everything always starts in small numbers. And I’m not a Catholic, but if you are referring to the crusades or some shit... that was a very long time ago. The new pope is ultra liberal.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 11:43 pm

[you believe this is ok, right?]
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 11:44 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Just saying...

Well... everything always starts in small numbers. And I’m not a Catholic, but if you are referring to the crusades or some shit... that was a very long time ago. The new pope is ultra liberal.

And the dumbest of the dumb, the most ignorant of the ignorant, and the most easily persuaded to hate - are those that do not remember history nor learn from it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 11:44 pm

Did you watch that yourself,  Gilbert?  I will not respond until you do and give me a reason to have all non-Sharia Law thinking people  [99.9% of Muslims] to buy into your small minded thinking.  The first part was Arabs patrolling there streets from hoodlums.  You don't have that in your hood, Gil?  I always have.  They have never been Arab, but if they were?  I would have stood by and encouraged them!  The second part was 8 individuals protesting, as their HUMAN RIGHTS allow them to.  Non-Violently.  Handing out propaganda.  Maybe, a lot of the HOMmies have not traveled the world.  But I, personally, have been to 33 separate countries, including all of Europe THRICE.  Yes, displaced peoples of a different skin color are escaping Bleach Bombs, Oppression, and absolute injustice in their own countries - trying to survive, trying to save their families for a heinous death at the hands of dictators, because they don't want American drones to blow up their wedding parties, Israeli death squads crawling through the rubble they live in looking for Palestinian terrorists, usually off bunk info, or, maybe, as most of them do, don't want Hamas to bring Hezbollah into their neighborhoods.  Tell, Gil.  Would you walk down YOUR street, wearing what you wear to combat Hamas soldiers intruding?  Or is that less important than some Arabs holding the fort against English Drunk-asses waking up their babies at 3am in East London?  Ignorance is the real terrorism.

So you think there isn’t any terrorist hiding among the refugees? The perfect Trojan horse. There has to be a way to separate them.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 11:56 pm

C'Mon TZ! Is there not more white-hooded terrorists hiding in plain sight in Alabama that we should be worried about within our own borders? Is there not more hatred dividing our own country, not uniting the flag of many colors, but electing "leaders" to have the majority hold the wealth and oppress every other color - right....here....in your town? You won't like this, but there is a very strict definition of "terror" and "Terrorist". And, I will tell you this.....In my town? In MINNEAPOLIS FUCKING MINNESOTA? The pigs, the legislature, and the drug cartels, whom all numbers are much greater than those in the comment you just made - scare the shit outta me.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 1:18 am

C'Mon TZ!  Is there not more white-hooded terrorists hiding in plain sight in Alabama that we should be worried about within our own borders?  Is there not more hatred dividing our own country, not uniting the flag of many colors, but electing "leaders" to have the majority hold the wealth and oppress every other color - right....here....in your town?  You won't like this, but there is a very strict definition of "terror" and "Terrorist".  And, I will tell you this.....In my town?  In MINNEAPOLIS FUCKING MINNESOTA?  The pigs, the legislature, and the drug cartels, whom all numbers are much greater than those in the comment you just made - scare the shit outta me.

I’m against all terrorist groups. The reason I was focusing on radical Islam is because this thread was based on a religious discussion. The KKK is a different animal (racist). Same with bad cops. All hate is bad.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 1:25 am

Troublezone wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Just saying...

And the dumbest of the dumb, the most ignorant of the ignorant, and the most easily persuaded to hate - are those that do not remember history  nor learn from it.

That would be everyone. Life is a vicious cycle. No one is innocent. Give me enough time and I’ll dig up dirt on any group of people in the history of the world.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 4:12 am

Did you watch that yourself,  Gilbert?  I will not respond until you do and give me a reason to have all non-Sharia Law thinking people  [99.9% of Muslims] to buy into your small minded thinking.  The first part was Arabs patrolling there streets from hoodlums.  You don't have that in your hood, Gil?  I always have.  They have never been Arab, but if they were?  I would have stood by and encouraged them!  The second part was 8 individuals protesting, as their HUMAN RIGHTS allow them to.  Non-Violently.  Handing out propaganda.  Maybe, a lot of the HOMmies have not traveled the world.  But I, personally, have been to 33 separate countries, including all of Europe THRICE.  Yes, displaced peoples of a different skin color are escaping Bleach Bombs, Oppression, and absolute injustice in their own countries - trying to survive, trying to save their families for a heinous death at the hands of dictators, because they don't want American drones to blow up their wedding parties, Israeli death squads crawling through the rubble they live in looking for Palestinian terrorists, usually off bunk info, or, maybe, as most of them do, don't want Hamas to bring Hezbollah into their neighborhoods.  Tell, Gil.  Would you walk down YOUR street, wearing what you wear to combat Hamas soldiers intruding?  Or is that less important than some Arabs holding the fort against English Drunk-asses waking up their babies at 3am in East London?  Ignorance is the real terrorism.

I've seen much worse Uncle. Not just as someone reading about it in books or in social media, but as someone who lived over 15 years of civil war and religious slaughtering.

I don't have any emotional scars nor do i hold any hate towards anybody. On the contrary, i have muslim friends in large numbers. Some of them even drink more beer than I do!

But as TZ said, nothing is never too innocent and it would be better to keep a certain level of awareness and precaution.

These topics are usually delicate because it is easy to be accused of racism and discrimination, simply for showing that you are worried of something. And we all know how much racism has always been abusively used to prevent people from expressing their rightful fears.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 8:06 am

There's a mass shooting every day in America, on average.

It's not hard to deduce that most of these go completely unnoticed and unreported nationally.

However, if a Muslim (or any middle-eastern/Arabic looking individual) opens fire some place, it'll be all everyone ever talks about and it will be on the news 24/7

Being Muslim is just as "American" as being Jewish, Christian, Hindu, Sikh or otherwise - that's the whole point of the United States, that's the whole spirit. The people who don't understand that and see their own culture as somehow more "true" are the actual un-American ones. If you're a citizen of the United States, you are every bit as American as anyone else, whether you use a prayer mat, attend a church, or eat baklava as opposed to apple pie.

Right-wing terrorism so far outweighs radical Islamic terrorism in your country, it's pointless to even compare. The extreme right wing (not just terrorism) is a much greater threat to stability in your country than radical Islam will ever be.

I could cherry-pick a hell of a lot of things about some sections of American society and equate it to extremism or illegitimate and illogical interpretations for what I see as nothing more than using religion as an excuse for intolerance - like not wanting to service homosexuals on "religious grounds" - right, because what? It says so in Leviticus? It also prohibits eating most shell fish, wearing two different types of cloth at the same, having tattoos, and a whole swath of other sexual prohibitions - these rules are all given equal weight, by the way. It's shit like this that makes me regard such religious practice as completely illegitimate. It seems obvious to me, that people should feel it mighty convenient that one of the few of these laws one can realistically follow in real life, happens to speak to their own intolerance - if you don't like gay people, say so - don't hide behind your religion, which you obviously in no way take seriously as a whole anyway. Not speaking to any of the board member here necessarily, of course.

Last edited by Mglaffas81 on Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Lari likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 11:53 am

LMFAO!!!!!!! Mass shootings every day in America???? Are you kidding me? We have had our share to be sure, and pretty much all of them are by white males, and all of them are covered very extensively. The Muslim mass killings usually involve bombs in crowded places. Or maybe hijacked airplanes slamming into large buildings. Either way, don't try and make some racial bullshit post saying we don't cover a shooting unless it was some crazed Muslim.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 12:11 pm

Heeeeeeeere we go. (puts on crash helmet)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 12:35 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
LMFAO!!!!!!! Mass shootings every day in America???? Are you kidding me? We have had our share to be sure, and pretty much all of them are by white males, and all of them are covered very extensively. The Muslim mass killings usually involve bombs in crowded places. Or maybe hijacked airplanes slamming into large buildings. Either way, don't try and make some racial bullshit post saying we don't cover a shooting unless it was some crazed Muslim.

I did no such thing - a mass shooting is defined as 3-4 casualties (non-fatal injuries included) or so, can't exactly remember. I didn't just pull it out of my ass.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mass-shootings-2019-more-than-days-365/  

- that equates to more than one a day on average. That's all
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 4:08 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
There's a mass shooting every day in America, on average.

Wrong! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 4:10 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:

You are correct! Shootings by white males are always the focus of the media (never mind the possibility of MK-Ultra) but the killings and violence from Muslims or minority groups are shielded by liberals to protect them from negative public opinion. White males are open season though.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 6:08 pm

I am not even going to go there with your ridiculous comment on how liberals shield us non-whites from the violence we must overwhelming commit
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 6:47 pm

manny wrote:
I am not even going to go there with your ridiculous comment on how liberals shield us non-whites from the violence we must overwhelming commit

Whatever, I don’t care! I said the media focuses more on white male shootings. There are acts of violence every day all over the country that are not reported.

I like how you present yourself as the “be all end all” of political commentary. If manny disagrees, that settles it!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 9:25 pm

Who could’ve predicted that a thread on Revelation and religion would turn into a racial, political shit show?!
thinking
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 9:51 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Who could’ve predicted that a thread on Revelation and religion would turn into a racial, political shit show?!
thinking

One “off the cuff” comment is all it takes. I think it started when I replied to a post from Gilbert, and then Uncle Sax came after me. So on, so forth... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next