Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us

Go down 
+12
brokentulsa
Wrecked Neck
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
Glower
MetalGuy71
manny
Gilbert
tohostudios
Troublezone
Thrasher73
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 9:57 am

And what in the fuck do you know about you, you prick, a martyr, what a fucking joke. You come up with a bunch of bullshit and than the best you can do is say that us non-whites are being shielded up the media, this is what political discussion is with you, everyone is against Troublezone and the entire white race, but that is not even close to the truth anymore than the media is shielding us non-whites as you call us.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 9:58 am

You are truly are an idiot, you are not even an educated or intelligent idiot, just an idiot
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 10:04 am

manny wrote:
And what in the fuck do you know about you, you prick, a martyr, what a fucking joke.  You come up with a bunch of bullshit and than the best you can do is say that us non-whites are being shielded up the media, this is what political discussion is with you, everyone is against Troublezone and the entire white race, but that is not even close to the truth anymore than the media is shielding us non-whites as you call us.

Dude you are way out of line. I made a generalized comment of how I view the liberal media. Of coarse you jumped on me and that’s all you cared about in this whole thread. That one little comment. Sorry I offended you, but I honestly believe the media is biased against conservative people. Why are you so hypersensitive? You always have been here. Do I need to walk on eggshells worrying if what I say will offend you? Get a grip man!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 10:07 am

manny wrote:
You are truly are an idiot, you are not even an educated or intelligent idiot, just an idiot

I’m an idiot because I said something you didn’t like? Get a grip on your emotions. You’re like a woman.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 10:12 am

I’m sure some PMs are blowing up calling me names. Whatever...

Sax wanted to keep this thread going.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 10:16 am

I am like a woman, come to Tampa or give your address, and will discuss that face to face
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 10:24 am

You did not say conservative people or even people who hold conservative viewpoints, you said non-whites. I have lots of friends who are conservative, Christians, we discuss these issues, but they even hold your viewpoint about the media being hostile toward a more conservative viewpoint, but you did not say that, you said non-whites are being shielded, so do not try to walk that back.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 10:34 am

manny wrote:
I am like a woman, come to Tampa or give your address, and will discuss that face to face

Why should I go to you? Come here and look me up. Typical internet threat! Are you gonna back it up?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 10:35 am

manny wrote:
You did not say conservative people or even people who hold conservative viewpoints, you said non-whites.  I have lots of friends who are conservative, Christians, we discuss these issues, but they even hold your viewpoint about the media being hostile toward a more conservative viewpoint, but you did not say that, you said non-whites are being shielded, so do not try to walk that back.

I generalized.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 10:38 am

Troublezone wrote:
manny wrote:

Why should I go to you? Come here and look me up. Typical internet threat! Are you gonna back it up?

Sure as long as you do not live in England, I am on Facebook, not hard to find  I am not the internet bully, so Manny is actually my name, and I am not afraid of throwing a punch or taking a punch.  Not using a fake name, like I said easy to find. Anything I have said on here I would gladly say to your face , and do not worry I do not own any guns or knives or any other weapon.

Last edited by manny on Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 10:40 am

Have you ever said something off the cuff before that you could’ve said in a better way? It happens. Are you perfect? C’mon...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 10:42 am

manny wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
manny wrote:

Sure as long as you do not live in England, I am on Facebook, not hard to find

I’m not gonna spend money to fly or drive across the country to you. You made the threat, so you come to me. And I don’t do Facebook! I hate that shit.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 10:45 am

Troublezone wrote:
Have you ever said something off the cuff before that you could’ve said in a better way? It happens. Are you perfect? C’mon...

Fine, war is over, we will shake hands and walk away, that makes us better men anyway. But words are important, we both know this we are adults.

Maybe you are right, I overacted, but I do not like being lumped as a non white, I am an American first, thou I am a proud of my heritage no shame, we are Americans, and this kind of language, they way we speak to one another, and I am probably just as guilty of it as anyone else, is tearing us apart, we as a country and as a people are better than that.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 11:01 am

manny wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Fine, war is over, we will shake hands and walk away, that makes us better men anyway. But words are important,  we both know this we are adults.

Maybe you are right, I overacted, but I do not like being lumped as a non white, I am an American first, thou I am a proud of my heritage no shame, we are Americans, and this kind of language, they way we speak to one another, and I am probably just as guilty of it as anyone else, is tearing us apart, we as a country and as a people are better than that.

I agree. I’m sorry I offended you. I should be more considerate and not generalize or stereotype. I just got caught up in this political chaos. Our country is definitely being divided. It feels like something bigger is happening underneath what we see on the news. Despite my comments, I can assure you that I’m not a racist. I don’t believe in that. It’s not in my heart... I hate making enemies! I’ll try to watch my words, but I’m just human. We all say dumb shit sometimes.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 7:33 pm

Its all good brutha, maybe we both are just reacting to all that crap is going on around us, it seems we are not in control of events, so forget it, shake hands, agree to be friends, end of story.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 8:30 pm

Agreed. It’s water under the bridge. Smile
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 11:53 pm

Quote :
I’m curious... Do you currently live in Austin?
Smile  lubbock...alot of us progressives in Texas...in fact progressives run dallas, houston, austin, san antonio, el paso ...
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 11:58 pm

[quote][That sucks! How long ago was the last mass shooting? Some might consider several weeks as “everyday”...
[quote]

63 shot in Chicago this weekend, 7 shot in Austin a few days ago ....mass shootings every single week... some of it may be extremist from both sides and some is just people tired of the bullshit...
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 1:29 am

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
ucks! How long ago was the last mass shooting? Some might consider several weeks as “everyday”...
Quote :

63 shot in Chicago this weekend, 7 shot in Austin a few days ago ....mass shootings every single week... some of it may be extremist from both sides and some is just people tired of the bullshit...

63 people shot when and where? 63 people by a single gunman? Or are you giving statistics from all the shootings combined from various shooters through the weekend?

Last edited by Wrecked Neck on Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 1:52 am

brokentulsa wrote:
Quote :
I’m curious... Do you currently live in Austin?
Smile  lubbock...alot of us progressives in Texas...in fact progressives run dallas, houston, austin, san antonio, el paso ...

Really? I didn’t know that. Smile

I just heard Austin was.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 2:10 am

Has anyone heard about that multiple stabbings Incident in England?
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 7:15 pm

I did hear about the UK stabbing... How about the mass shooting in Charlotte N.C.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 6:52 pm

No I didn’t hear about a Charlotte shooting.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 3:02 am

Gotta admit - seriously did not see this discussion going the way it has. But I will say, there has only been probably 5% flamage. The rest has been super interesting discourse that has nothing to do with the original post. But, I really appreciate the Mods letting it go. Why? Because those that have spoken their minds the last 3 pages are hardcore HoMies. It is good to let it all out from time to time. This thread, like so many others will fade away. The - not sure of the word here - but, the things each member has spoken about that is the way they think - is all totally valid. Been watching my real question to you all turn into what it has. But, I am very glad that the 95% of what has been said is just one guys thoughts - putting it out there. Super proud of my brothers. Most onlookers would call it slinging shit. And, yes, Gil keeps talking about my town, a town he has never been to. I call it digesting the circumstances. You do not have to watch any of the 3 networks to get real news. I encourage you not to. Know why? Because since 1977 when the FCC was granted full power over American Media, they have allowed 256 independent news organizations to be bought up by 3 Media Mogul Titans. Your radio, your TV, your newprint, all controlled by three old white guys whom have their own agendas. Not bringing the Koch Brothers or Citizens United into the convo. Whole nother story. But, those lazy Americans that just get spoonfed MSNBC or Faux, or CNN? Well, you are what is wrong with this country. You call me a liberal thinker. Yes. Yes I am. Look up the word "Liberal". I think a lot of those that keep to more conservative values are also "Liberal Thinkers". That's gotta suck
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 2:06 pm

My political ideology is all over the place. I'm fanatically against Globalization, war, regime change, and could give a rat's @$$ about gender, sexual orientation, and race. There are racist people/individuals of every color on earth. I don't by into identity politics and systemic racism. It does more harm than good (IMHDO) I am for fiscal responsibility from our local, state, and federal politicians, as well as personal accountability. Raising taxes, usually just increase problems. There needs to be term limits. Most leading members of both parties have been in office for decades and everything is the fault of the man currently in the oval office (3 1/2 years) Both parties are terribly broken and do some scandalous stuff for the sake of power. The people are supposed to have the power but the corporations and the banks currently have that honor in the USA. Leaders in certain cities and states have made some questionable choices that more than likely will end of with a big mess to clean up once the rioting, looting, and violence ends. I feel for the useful idiots that think they are accomplishing something and have done anything but get used. Funny how the narrative is corporations are evil, but nobody pulls away an empty hand when the donations/contributions are slinging everywhere. I say F both political parties, Marxist posing as anti-racist group and the especially people in our country who are too scared/shamed to speak up due to some politics.

Everyone take care and remember that all life is precious, Laterz

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next