Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us

Go down 
+12
brokentulsa
Wrecked Neck
Fat Freddy
mikeinfla
Glower
MetalGuy71
manny
Gilbert
tohostudios
Troublezone
Thrasher73
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 7:45 pm

James!

You and I are COMPLETELY in agreement! The views you posted above EXACTLY mirror my own; couldn't have said it better.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 8:18 pm

I also agree with James! Very well said. The whole system is corrupt. Globalization is terrible. It threatens sovereignty and makes corporations untouchable.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 8:46 pm

I'm fiscally conservative, socially liberal, religiously indifferent, and emotionally insane. Very Happy

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 10:42 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
I'm fiscally conservative, socially liberal, religiously indifferent, and emotionally insane. Very Happy

You sound exactly like me my friend.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 1:45 am

Troublezone wrote:
I also agree with James! Very well said. The whole system is corrupt. Globalization is terrible. It threatens sovereignty and makes corporations untouchable.

Love you BEN TOSH!!!

I might a well be the one to speak about what TZ has been saying about, his words, "Sovereignty". I have never met TZ or any of his ancestors. But, I DO understand the definition of the word he brought up. Not gonna debate 1492, 1680, 1776, 1864. Just want those reading this to tell me what the actual word, "Sovereignty" means to each of you.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 8:44 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Love you BEN TOSH!!!

I might a well be the one to speak about what TZ has been saying about, his words, "Sovereignty".  I have never met TZ or any of his ancestors.  But, I DO understand the definition of the word he brought up.  Not gonna debate 1492, 1680, 1776, 1864.  Just want those reading this to tell me what the actual word, "Sovereignty" means to each of you.

Sovereignty as defined as the right to rule or govern over oneself without outside interference or influence. Corporations have been selling this country off for years. Someone needs to put an end to it.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12632

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 11:27 am

John's question seems kind of loaded? There are different types of sovereignty...Nominal arid Real, legal, political, popular, Deo Facto and De Jure. A recent example of various types listed above utilized pretty much in full is the recent incidents of protests, riots, looting, arson, and violence. In Minneapolis, people protested (Deo Facto & De Jure), law enforcement ordered to stand down (political), people rioted, looted, and committed violence (popular), people defended themselves/protected their property (legal), politicians looked away/abused power of prosecuction (Nominal Arid Real), and mostly under the premise of it being a popular form of sovereignty.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 12:06 pm

after some thought, I'm changing the last sentence in my above post, "mostly under the premise of it being popular form of sovereignty" to the premise being an allegation of one race abusing the various forms of sovereignty over another race. Focus on the places where a certain race are being oppressed, killing themselves and their unborn babies by the thousands...Democrat ran cities and states. For the most part, those cities and states are ran by people of their same race and have been for decades. We have people apologizing for stuff they had no part in that occurred over 150 years ago and no accountability from those elected to help/change. .They just point the finger at everyone else

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2020 4:04 pm

Nice informative post James. Did you ever study law?  Smile

Sax’s question may have been loaded, but I was speaking in the basic sense of sovereignty over foreign rule or influence. Secret treaties are passed under our noses by politicians who are on the payroll of powerful international bankers and corporations. One example was the Trans-Pacific Partnership deal that Obama and the Clinton’s were pushing for. Opening the borders is another way to “blur the lines”. And it’s not just here in America. The EU already was doing it, but it backfired.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 5:17 am

[quote="UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS"]
Troublezone wrote:

Love you BEN TOSH!!!

I might a well be the one to speak about what TZ has been saying about, his words, "Sovereignty".  I have never met TZ or any of his ancestors.  But, I DO understand the definition of the word he brought up.  Not gonna debate 1492, 1680, 1776, 1864.  Just want those reading this to tell me what the actual word, "Sovereignty" means to each of you.[z'd/quote]

This????? This is the quote James and TZ are referring to? Look upwards to the last 2 posts and see how that side attempt's to disenfranchise the uneducated. They - TZ, Hadley, Gil to a certain point on the other side of the world, Are only trying to make you feel like the White Race has what they will push in your face, Divine Intervention. In 1692, when the Smythes come over on those three ships...The came. set up camp, coupla years later, after seeing redskins through the bushes, put up pillions, gates, arsenals. to protect themselves from the "savages" that were there long before...well... cal them what you will. If you want some more actual HISTORY - I am more than happy to oblige. Til then, Ask yourself if TZ's definition of SOVEREIGNTY aligns with what you think in your soul.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 9:20 am

John, nobody denies what happened 100's of years ago. We hopefully learn from the past and not live in it. It seems/appears people forget that it wadon't just the white race that conquered, enslaved, murdered, and stole from indigenous peoples. If you want to focus on slavery and the African continent, Arabic, later Muslim people went there for slaves hundreds of years before European whites. Today, there is still a huge slave trade going on in Africa.The power vacuum left when Obama took out Khadaffi in Libya has made that once "sovereign" nation a place of warlords murdering and selling off their own people. Going back to Europeans and slavery in the past, the ship's just came to o the coast, right? We're the slaves just waiting there to be put onboard? Nope! The stronger tribes went inland and "" liberated" the weaker ones, dragging their @$$es to the ships. Thus, becoming prosperous off the exploitation of their own kind. Yeah, the past sucks. Can't change it. We can change things now. Democrats have ran the cities and states where black people have it the worst for decades. Their policies subsidized poverty and broke up the traditional family set up by financial incentive for not having a father around. Last year 300,000+ black babies were aborted.Talk about Genocide. Look up what the head of planned parenthood has stated about black people, it puts perspective/context to that particular statistic. As of today, 26 people have been killed in the past month or so during the rioting and looting associated with BLM and the death of George Floyd. 13 were black. In 2019, police killed 19 unarmed black people nationally. Where is the outrage for those people. You guys can continue to burn, loot, and destroy your own cities. Mostly businesses owned by black people, how ironic is that?
If helping black people is really on the menu folks, change the politicians/policies that have been f'n them over for decades. The facts/statistics (also called reality) does not lie.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 9:35 am

Of course, I was correct in John's question being loaded. It was predictable. He is right though. So let's continue to go back in time and blame everthing/everyone else for what nobody wants to take accountability for today. Science states Africa is the cradle of civilization, right. So in theory with the current political narrative being crammed down our throats...Africans are the root of colonialism, patriarchy, genocide, and slavery. History shows and provide it, but it doesn't count. You can't make this stuff up. Hypocrisy is a MF-er

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 5:25 pm

Troublezone wrote:

Love you BEN TOSH!!!

I might a well be the one to speak about what TZ has been saying about, his words, "Sovereignty".  I have never met TZ or any of his ancestors.  But, I DO understand the definition of the word he brought up.  Not gonna debate 1492, 1680, 1776, 1864.  Just want those reading this to tell me what the actual word, "Sovereignty" means to each of you.[z'd/quote]

This?????  This is the quote James and TZ are referring to?  Look upwards to the last 2 posts and see how that side attempt's to disenfranchise  the uneducated.  They - TZ, Hadley, Gil to a certain point on the other side of the world, Are only trying to make you feel like the White Race has what they will push in your face, Divine Intervention.  In 1692, when the Smythes come over on those three ships...The came. set up camp, coupla years later, after seeing redskins through the bushes, put up pillions,  gates, arsenals.  to protect themselves from the "savages" that were there long before...well... cal them what you will.  If you want some more actual HISTORY - I am more than happy to oblige.  Til then, Ask yourself if TZ's definition of SOVEREIGNTY aligns with what you think in your soul.

That’s actually where I thought you were going with your post, but I then took a different approach and focused on the “founding of this nation”. Of coarse some of the pilgrims screwed over the natives. I say “some” because only the shot callers made the decisions. Not all tribes were hostile... some were peaceful and offered to trade and co-exist with the whites. And I’m willing to bet that not every pilgrim agreed with the way the natives were treated. Some people had a conscience, but they were in a scary new place and had to obey their leaders. Unfortunately this world has never been fair John.

Europe and pretty much every square inch of the world has been conquered by different tribes and invading armies. The Romans, Ottomans, Moors, Persians etc... have all conquered other people’s lands.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 7:14 pm

Being raised in Texas when I was a kid we didn't focus much on the early pilgrims at Plymouth rock..A huge amount of focus was on Cortez and Deleon... Both were said to have destroyed many native American tribes long before the white settlers came...

Quote :
Democrats have ran the cities and states where black people have it the worst for decades.

Wow, really? The cities where the blacks have it the worst have always been in the south and while some democrats have run some of those cities in the past its all the small towns across the south (and really alot of America) that are true red that  put down the black,brown,yellow,red and even some whites.. You see a state like Texas with Dallas, Houston and Austin being run by the Democrats yet the state is pure RED..you know why? Because of all the little towns.. Plus you have to understand that the thinking of the party's has changed radically over the years..in some ways they  have flipped beliefs... There was a time in history when The red thought more like the blue and the blue thought more like the red.. Thats the issue today and why the current party's are splitting.. Alot of republicans don't concider Trump or guys like Ted Cruz to be real republicans and some Democrats don't see Bernie Sanders, Nancy Pelosi or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez as real democrats..
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 1:56 am

I used to like James B. I hear there are bobcats in Montana.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 2:28 am

I used to like James B.  I hear there are bobcats in Montana.

Careful Sax. You don’t want a Montana chin check. Razz
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 3:12 am

Troublezone wrote:
I used to like James B.  I hear there are bobcats in Montana.

Careful Sax. You don’t want a Montana chin check. Razz

The North Star Take Down might be the reaction...  This is my ICE country TZ-zizzle...Prety sure there is not much going on in JAMESTown that can mess with this.... [sidenote:  I do not want to mess with James B.  He has good taste in music.  Carry on...]

Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 3:15 am

and just because this video gets me so RAMPPED UP - F Savrard - F Secord [more than any!!!!! Hey Al - I hope you read this. PM me punk]. DINO DINO DINO
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 3:15 am

A little off base. Sweating...
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 9:56 am

If somebody doesn't like black metal, are they a "racist"?
Can someone be "woke" if they sleep all the time?
What colors are the traffic lights on the corners of intersection-ality? Are they "oppressed"?
If border walls are bad, why did CHAZ & CNN build them?
Is Charlie Brown getting "canceled" cause he ain't?
If the USA is such a messed up place for people of color, why do they want to come here?
Does making racial slurs online make you an e-racist?
why does 10% of the world's population have to pay for the choices of the other 90%?
There was also a "white hood" in Bubba Wallace's garage, but it was on a car.
Webster's has a new definition for "hoax", citing, "high percentage of recent hate crime allegations"
If the number of genders keeps increasing, how big is a drivers license going to get?
Appropriations is like Common Core, tax payer funded and will never accomplish its intended purpose.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 1:20 am

James B. wrote:
If somebody doesn't like black metal, are they a "racist"?
Can someone be "woke" if they sleep all the time?
What colors are the traffic lights on the corners of intersection-ality? Are they "oppressed"?
If border walls are bad, why did CHAZ & CNN build them?
Is Charlie Brown getting "canceled" cause he ain't?
If the USA is such a messed up place for people of color, why do they want to come here?
Does making racial slurs online make you an e-racist?  
why does 10% of the world's population have to pay for the choices of the other 90%?
There was also a "white hood" in Bubba Wallace's garage, but it was on a car.
Webster's has a new definition for "hoax", citing, "high percentage of recent hate crime allegations"
If the number of genders keeps increasing, how big is a drivers license going to get?
Appropriations is like Common Core, tax payer funded and will never accomplish its intended purpose.

Nice way to shut this down brother. If I had your brain power, I would have come up with gobbily-gook too. Hey! Btw? Have you named that stray goat after me yet? Here Uncle Saxy, Here Uncle Saxy, Saxy, Saxy.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 9:56 am

Nice way to shut this down brother.  If I had your brain power, I would have come up with gobbily-gook too.  Hey!  Btw?  Have you named that stray goat after me yet?  Here Uncle Saxy, Here Uncle Saxy, Saxy, Saxy.

Too much "stupid" stuff going on in the middle, above, beneath, and besides the real problem(s) that need to be addressed. Humor is subjective and can be thought provoking, George Carlin was awesome at that.

Is it Black Lives Matter of just those killed by police?
How many blacks killed by BLM in past 6-8 weeks as opposed to unarmed blacks killed by police in 2019 (19 by the way)

Is it really about statues of slave owners?
Why not the founders of Yale or Harvard, or even the Muslim Prophet Muhammad?

If racism is worse today than before and during the Civil Rights movement of the 60's, how or why did it forget or skip the 8 years there was a black man in the white house?

I would never demean a human, much less a friend by naming an animal after them. Have named them after Zeppelin songs. Laughing very hard

In closing Malcolm X quoted / predicted, "the white liberal is the worst enemy to America and the worst enemy to the black man". He said that back when there was actual widespread racism in America and before Democrat politicians and policies took over the shit-hole cities where blacks currently have it worse off.

Laterz

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 8:11 pm

Astute commentary James B. You and I know what are in each others hearts n souls. We only want to live in peace. BTW, you mountain goat you? I love you brother. You have always had my back. Some of your opinions suck - but ya never made me feel bad for my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2020 9:44 pm

Love and bruises to all differing opinions. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 4:28 am

I would like to ask not to be labeled or boxed into some kind of group-think mentality, i.e. "liberal". Politics may be very partisan in the United States, or at least that's the sense one gets, but I don't like being passed off as some parrot who can't think for himself - there is too much nuance to many people's way of thinking to justify that kind of judgement.

Admittedly, I've broadly referred to certain Americans as "conservative", I guess I thought it a little more valid. "left-wing" and "right-wing" are very relative terms and not comparable in many ways between two such different societies as the States and Denmark.

For example, even the most "right-wing" party in Denmark would never dream of even suggesting dismantling our welfare state - in the United States, even suggesting there should be a welfare state at all is considered extremely/radically left-wing. So, take my comments for what they are and don't conflate them with any movement, trend or group-think phenomena.

And Troublezone - I could say the exact same things about you, in reference to what you are accusing me of - you keep harping on that (to quote you) "one little comment" about mass shootings in America, when I've already given you the context and reasoning behind my statement - whether or not you agree with the label, I was referring to actual facts and I've already stated that I in no way was talking about shootings on par with what happened in Las Vegas.

Sorry to bring this up again, but I had to set things straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us   A serious question.  No judgment from any of you, or me, or us - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A serious question. No judgment from any of you, or me, or us
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next