HomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 6730
Age : 39

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:49 pm

S.D. wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Pissed right now. Netflix has decided to pull season 5 of Fringe until the middle of Sept. I only got through four episodes. Idiots.

Blame Fox, Netflix would only pull it if ordered to by the rights holder.

Actually it's not clear who's fault it was. After reading some, it seems Netflix was too hasty in putting it up.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 28912
Age : 58

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Star Trek TNG - "Sub Rosa"

Man, I can't wait to finish the 7th and final season of this set.  These season 7 episodes just keep getting more lame.  This one was really bad.  Ghosts on a planet terraformed to mimic Scotland?  Puhleeeze...

_________________
"From what I’m gleaning, the problem in America isn’t guns, it’s stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 45

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:41 pm

corplhicks wrote:
S.D. wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Pissed right now. Netflix has decided to pull season 5 of Fringe until the middle of Sept. I only got through four episodes. Idiots.

Blame Fox, Netflix would only pull it if ordered to by the rights holder.

Actually it's not clear who's fault it was. After reading some, it seems Netflix was too hasty in putting it up.

Netflix lost warner rights and decided not to renew Viacom. Its one of those things that streaming is great - until the content is gone.

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 6730
Age : 39

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:18 pm

exact33 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
S.D. wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Pissed right now. Netflix has decided to pull season 5 of Fringe until the middle of Sept. I only got through four episodes. Idiots.

Blame Fox, Netflix would only pull it if ordered to by the rights holder.

Actually it's not clear who's fault it was. After reading some, it seems Netflix was too hasty in putting it up.

Netflix lost warner rights and decided not to renew Viacom. Its one of those things that streaming is great - until the content is gone.

So why is NF promising to put it up in Sept? Are they hoping for something?
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 22616
Age : 45

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:37 pm

corplhicks wrote:
exact33 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
S.D. wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
Pissed right now. Netflix has decided to pull season 5 of Fringe until the middle of Sept. I only got through four episodes. Idiots.

Blame Fox, Netflix would only pull it if ordered to by the rights holder.

Actually it's not clear who's fault it was. After reading some, it seems Netflix was too hasty in putting it up.

Netflix lost warner rights and decided not to renew Viacom. Its one of those things that streaming is great - until the content is gone.

So why is NF promising to put it up in Sept? Are they hoping for something?

I believe they are trying to re-negociate the Viacom deal.

Watched today:

Under the Dome - Episode 6

_________________
The_King_Game_of_Thrones
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7040
Age : 47

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:17 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Star Trek TNG - "Sub Rosa"

Man, I can't wait to finish the 7th and final season of this set.  These season 7 episodes just keep getting more lame.  This one was really bad.  Ghosts on a planet terraformed to mimic Scotland?  Puhleeeze...

To quote Comic Book Guy. "Worst episode ever!!"
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 16594
Age : 39

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:11 am

Hulu version of Monday Night Raw
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 15331
Age : 48

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:30 am

Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 20228
Age : 49

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:31 am

Last night Wallstreet
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 33158
Age : 49

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:07 am

"Savage Beach" (1989)



More funbag-filled action from Andy Sidaris' "Babes, Bullets N Bombs" assembly line. In this installment, our heroic (and spectacularly busty) government agents "Donna" and "Taryn" are sent on a rescue mission, but their plane crashes on a seemingly deserted South Pacific island. After some gratuitious (but oh so welcome) skinny dipping in the surf, they learn they're not alone. Soon they're tangling with a group of Communist revolutionaries who are searching the island for buried treasure (which they plan to use to fund an overthrow of the Philippine government...???) and meet a lone Japanese soldier who's been guarding the island Samurai style since World War II. Yes, seriously. Y'know what? Just ignore the plot and enjoy the fabulous eye candy.

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I don’t expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 17450
Age : 49

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Married...With Children
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 28912
Age : 58

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:16 pm

nevermore wrote:
Married...With Children

I love the early years of that show. Trashy but fun. Once the kids started growing up I think it lost some of its charm but to me the early seasons are golden.

_________________
"From what I’m gleaning, the problem in America isn’t guns, it’s stupid people."
- Ginger Wildheart
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 6730
Age : 39

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:44 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 MV5BMjA0NTM5NTA0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjM2Mjg5._V1_SX214_

Hi. Just came here to let everyone know I just saw a serious 80's Alien clone where the creature is instantly killed by the cancerous liver of its creator. OK, see you later.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 15331
Age : 48

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:37 am

The Host
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
007
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
007

Number of posts : 28025
Age : 50

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:06 am

Pirates vs Marlins. The Pirates were lucky to get the win. Game tied 3-3,bases loaded and nobody out in the bottom of the 8th and couldn't score. Luckily for them, Josh Harrison hit a pinch hit solo walk-off home run in the bottom of the 9th.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003
Age : 39

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 am

Scary MoVie 5
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Lord of all PBR's
Lord of all PBR's
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 33158
Age : 49

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:33 pm

"Some Kind of Monster" (2004)



In this absorbing (and occasionally unintentionally funny, in an eye rolling sort of way) documentary, the members of Metallica deal with the defection of Jason Newsted, James Hetfield's trip to rehab, and trying to repair their inter-personal relationships with the help of a therapist/"performance coach" and searching for a new bass player -- all while struggling to create a new album. This movie won't make you forgive them for the godawful St. Anger" disc, but at least you'll understand why it turned out to be such a mess.

_________________
"I am reluctant to get too deep into politics, and I don’t expect politicians to get too deep into music."
- Paul Stanley

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
...and for even MORE Metal & Movie fun, check out my lame ass Tumblr blog! http://keefer1970.tumblr.com/


Last edited by Fat Freddy on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 9936
Age : 54

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Watched "Obivion" last night, on demand and I demand my money back.....

_________________
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:10 pm

James B. wrote:
Watched "Obivion" last night, on demand and I demand my money back.....

Interesting, that's one of the few big budget Hollywood films I actually liked this year.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 9936
Age : 54

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:18 pm

S.D. wrote:
James B. wrote:
Watched "Obivion" last night, on demand and I demand my money back.....

Interesting, that's one of the few big budget Hollywood films I actually liked this year.  

I'm being over critical perhaps.....they did a great job with making ya think the precept from the begining was factual but once ya figured out it wasn't...there was alot of movie left and it was obvious how the story was gonna end. They could of touched base more on just what the aliens were once that was established.....too much time spent on the "love" aspect of the plot. So were the aliens "machine" or "organic" ???????

_________________
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Th?id=OIP.Mf8_L3e01kyREFChW4XK_gEsDG&w=299&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.25&pid=1
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7040
Age : 47

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:36 pm

James B. wrote:
S.D. wrote:
James B. wrote:
Watched "Obivion" last night, on demand and I demand my money back.....

Interesting, that's one of the few big budget Hollywood films I actually liked this year.  

I'm being over critical perhaps.....they did a great job with making ya think the precept from the begining was factual but once ya figured out it wasn't...there was alot of movie left and it was obvious how the story was gonna end.  They could of touched base more on just what the aliens were once that was established.....too much time spent on the "love" aspect of the plot.  So were the aliens "machine" or "organic" ???????

I was glad when the precept turned out to be false as the whole idea that in between the moon blowing up, nuclear war, tsunamis, death, famine and cities being either swept away or turned into radioactive wastelands, they somehow managed to build an absolutely enormous space station a bit too far fetched, I watched that bit in the intro and thought, 'This is going to be really bad!' But as it turned out, I really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 15331
Age : 48

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:58 am

Watched some classic USWA wrestling tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Gryphon-kl
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal


Number of posts : 1346
Age : 48

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:22 am

Whose Line Is It Anyway
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5013
Age : 50

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 am

Mad Men
The Jack Benny Program
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25158
Age : 48

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
James B. wrote:
S.D. wrote:
James B. wrote:
Watched "Obivion" last night, on demand and I demand my money back.....
Interesting, that's one of the few big budget Hollywood films I actually liked this year.  
I'm being over critical perhaps.....they did a great job with making ya think the precept from the begining was factual but once ya figured out it wasn't...there was alot of movie left and it was obvious how the story was gonna end.  They could of touched base more on just what the aliens were once that was established.....too much time spent on the "love" aspect of the plot.  So were the aliens "machine" or "organic" ???????
I was glad when the precept turned out to be false as the whole idea that in between the moon blowing up, nuclear war, tsunamis, death, famine and cities being either swept away or turned into radioactive wastelands, they somehow managed to build an absolutely enormous space station a bit too far fetched, I watched that bit in the intro and thought, 'This is going to be really bad!' But as it turned out, I really enjoyed it.
Hey, how about a spoiler alert, you peckerheads!! Some of us would like to see it still.

_________________
I used to be with it, but then they changed what "it" was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Nailpoint In The Movies!
» TT Session @ Tampines Sports Hall
» Zion International v Jungleman Hi Fi: Imperial Cinema, Birmingham. 1982

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Gutterbox-
Jump to: