Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+28
jstate
Svengo
Ricky
metalinmyveins
Sutekh
Joe
MetalGuy71
James B.
DallasBlack
SideShowDisaSter
iamrockerfun
kmorg
nevermore
manny
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
Leatherface
chewie
Gryphon-kl
Boris2008
Wurthless
shamgar75
corplhicks
tohostudios
thejokeriv
exact33
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Empty
PostSubject: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Watched the last episode of Season 7 of Star Trek: The Next Generation series.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:47 pm

exact33 wrote:

All Good Things...... unfortunately come to an end, much like TNG did with the sub-par ST:Nemesis
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:51 pm

exact33 wrote:

I'm several episodes away from that one. I think you can tell it's running out of steam as you watch the final season.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:

I'm several episodes away from that one.  I think you can tell it's running out of steam as you watch the final season.  

I agree. I believe by this point the cast knew they were going to be doing movies and were just winding down the show.

Now watching:

Dollhouse - Season 1

corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:33 am

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:

I'm several episodes away from that one.  I think you can tell it's running out of steam as you watch the final season.  

I agree. I believe by this point the cast knew they were going to be doing movies and were just winding down the show.

I remember those days well.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:02 am

corplhicks wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:

i have been going straight through the Star Trek franchise - first through TOS, then the animated series and now TNG and its kinda funny how good some of these episodes are.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:53 pm

exact33 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:

i have been going straight through the Star Trek franchise - first through TOS, then the animated series and now TNG and its kinda funny how good some of these episodes are.

I only have TOS and TNG.  I think that's enough for me.  Next up is making my way through all the SG-! series which I just got.

Today I finished the TNG episode where Data is exploring his "dream program" and actually perceives life forms on other people that the rest of the crew can't see. Pretty lame actually.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:45 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:

I only have TOS and TNG.  I think that's enough for me.  Next up is making my way through all the SG-! series which I just got.

Today I finished the TNG episode where Data is exploring his "dream program" and actually perceives life forms on other people that the rest of the crew can't see.  Pretty lame actually.  

there were some duds, that much is sure. I am going to start SG1 and Atlantis soon but i wnated to catch Dollhouse.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Today I finished the TNG episode where Data is exploring his "dream program" and actually perceives life forms on other people that the rest of the crew can't see.  Pretty lame actually.  

I barely remember that episode! I think I have seen every episode of every Star Trek TV series - except for Enterprise, I gave it a chance but it bored me to tears
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Continuum
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:32 pm

The Host  

Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:15 am

Season two of Boy Meets World.
Undeclared.
Season six of Scrubs.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:21 pm

The Philadelphia Experiment

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:31 pm

exact33 wrote:
Same here except it's the real-life "experiment" of the Phillies who still think they're a contending team being blanked by my Cardinals at the moment. Razz 

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:32 pm

shamgar75 wrote:
Continuum

Any good? I watched the first season, but haven't seen any of the second yet.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Same here except it's the real-life "experiment" of the Phillies who still think they're a contending team being blanked by my Cardinals at the moment.  Razz 

our GM is smoking crack. That is all.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
shamgar75 wrote:
Continuum

Any good? I watched the first season, but haven't seen any of the second yet.

This season is better, they've improved the production budget and it feels a little more polished now.
Back to top Go down
Gryphon-kl
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:38 am

Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:04 am

The Jack Benny Program
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:31 am

Fringe, just finished season 4. Now trying to find out where to watch the final season without having to shell out 20 bucks.

EDIT: just found out it will be available via Netflix on the 1st. Until then, I think I may rewatch some of the first season...
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18899

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:31 am

Biker Zombies
Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:41 am

Pirates vs Nationals game
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:19 pm

The Expendables 2

chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:35 pm

I finally watched Moon. Good flick.

My wife analyzed the theme as the price of Capitalism or something like that.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:57 pm

chewie wrote:
I finally watched Moon. Good flick.

My wife analyzed the theme as the price of Capitalism or something like that.

Moon was the most solid sci-fi I'd seen in a while. Looking forward to Europa Report. It seems esoteric sci-fi is making a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next