Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+28
jstate
Svengo
Ricky
metalinmyveins
Sutekh
Joe
MetalGuy71
James B.
DallasBlack
SideShowDisaSter
iamrockerfun
kmorg
nevermore
manny
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
Leatherface
chewie
Gryphon-kl
Boris2008
Wurthless
shamgar75
corplhicks
tohostudios
thejokeriv
exact33
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:00 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
007 wrote:
Been watching the Pirates vs Cardinals series. Very cool to see the Bucs take 3 out of the 5 so far and leap frog the Cards into 1st place (for now).

Nope, I tried Google Translate and still nuthin'!! lol! 

It must not work on Americanese sports slang. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:38 pm

"Back to the Future Part II" (1989)

In the sequel to the '85 fantasy hit, Marty and Doc Brown zig-zag between 1955, 1985, and 2015 to repair damage to the space-time continuum caused by their previous adventure. Not as good as the original but still action packed and pretty damn funny in its own right.

The segments set in the "future" of 2015 are a particular hoot since that's now only two years away... and we still don't have hoverboards, self tying shoes or flying cars, damn it!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:43 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
007 wrote:
Been watching the Pirates vs Cardinals series. Very cool to see the Bucs take 3 out of the 5 so far and leap frog the Cards into 1st place (for now).

Nope, I tried Google Translate and still nuthin'!! lol! 

I have the translation: The Cards have totally sucked on this important road trip. And now Molina to the DL.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Watching the Cards and Pirates game now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:22 pm

nevermore wrote:
Watching the Cards and Pirates game now.

Wow, call the media outlets! The Cards have scored 3 runs this game. First time on this roadtrip that the NL's "most potent offense" has scored more than 3 runs. C'mon you Redbirds, beat up on this team!!!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:39 pm

No No. You got it all wrong. The Pirates gotta beat up on the Cards. 20 years is a looooong time for losing. Although I do respect St Louis, unlike the freaking Reds.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:55 pm

007 wrote:
No No. You got it all wrong. The Pirates gotta beat up on the Cards. 20 years is a looooong time for losing.  Although I do respect St Louis, unlike the freaking Reds.

Yeah, I totally agree with you there. I hate the Reds; I just can't summon the same animosity for the Buccos.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The segments set in the "future" of 2015 are a particular hoot since that's now only two years away... and we still don't have hoverboards, self tying shoes or flying cars, damn it!!

Easy answer: they left out the bit about the recession.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 11:09 pm

I was a big fan of the comic 2000AD as a kid (did you have that in the U.S? It was where Judge Dredd started out) I was pretty relieved when 2000AD didn't turn out quite so horrific!

Cold War Sci Fi never did have too much optimism about the future, but yeah I've been waiting for my hover car ever since. I assumed that at very least, we would all have Jet Packs!! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:27 am

"Hard Ticket to Hawaii" (1987)

More bullets, babes 'n' boobs action from the late, great Andy Sidaris. Former Playboy Playmates Dona Speir and Hope Marie Carlton are scantily clad undercover agents who get mixed up with diamond smugglers. Yeah, that's the whole plot. Guns go off, there are numerous car chases, stuff blows up, and lots of girls go topless...nuff said.

As usual for Sidaris' films, the story is needlessly complicated, the dialogue is wretched, and the action scenes are mediocre at best... but none of that matters because there's tons of eye candy packed into nearly every scene.

As an added bonus, "Hard Ticket" features the most hilariously fake looking "killer snake" in film history... and it's still a better actor than any of the Playmate cast members.

A total hoot!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:28 pm

TNA Impact
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:43 pm

Kids are asleep, shredded pork is tender, lights are off, and Netflix just put up Fringe season 5. Goodnight everybody!

Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:24 am

Season 1 of Parenthood and season 1 of the newest Netflix original, Orange is the New Black. It's a really great show so far (six episodes in).
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:26 am

Saving Private Ryan
Walking Tall 2
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Wurthless wrote:
Season 1 of Parenthood and season 1 of the newest Netflix original, Orange is the New Black. It's a really great show so far (six episodes in).

As a parent of an autistic child, I've really enjoyed Parenthood. The characters are believable and very dynamic. They actually feel like a family onscreen. Of course it's nice to see a show that puts some effort into writing a character with special needs.

I'm actually going to check Orange out after Fringe is up this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Well, another on for my why did it get cancelled list (unless it does a Dark Skies and falls off drastically as the series goes on)

Watched the first three episodes of the already dead 'Cult' I think it's great but 13 episodes is all there is going to be. (I'll take it from the lack of mention on here that it didn't do much for you guys.)
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:51 am

Star Trek - Voyager

SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:52 am

Just got back from taking the young fella to see:

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 176.image_.despicable-me-2-poster

Very enjoyable.  The Minions are AWESOME!  Laughing

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:48 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 176.image_.despicable-me-2-poster

I thought that the first film was great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Another Earth (2011)

Gripping indie film that appears on the surface to be sci-fi but it's actually a tense drama about guilt, loss and second chances. The film follows Brit Marling's character who at the beginning of the movie is driving drunk and ends up plowing into a family car waiting at a stoplight, the wife and son are killed, the husband goes into a coma. This all happens the same night a new planet appears in the night sky. The film picks up 4 years later after Marling is released from prison and deals with her journey to survive her own guilt and attempts to make amends for what she's done. Beautifully filmed and intelligently written (from an original story by Marling). Highly recommended.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Last night Platoon.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:

I thought that the first film was great.

This one is just as good. I saw it the day I was supposed to get my first truck, but was delayed.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Pissed right now. Netflix has decided to pull season 5 of Fringe until the middle of Sept. I only got through four episodes. Idiots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:26 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Pissed right now. Netflix has decided to pull season 5 of Fringe until the middle of Sept. I only got through four episodes. Idiots.

Blame Fox, Netflix would only pull it if ordered to by the rights holder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next