Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+22
Ricky
Required Fields
kmorg
akeldama
Gryphon-kl
thejokeriv
Joe
James B.
chewie
manny
SpectreFate
nevermore
Wurthless
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
exact33
Sutekh
DallasBlack
tohostudios
Leatherface
jstate
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:02 am

Apocalypse Now Redux
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Finished Are You Being Served Vol. 12
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:37 pm

The Expendables 2 headbanger
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Director's commentary to Santa's Slay. Fairly interesting as they pointed out things I hadn't noticed like the claymation Santa psyching himself up by smacking himself in the head like Goldberg used to do. They said Goldberg did all his own stunts in this movie too and there are a lot of them.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Watching the Steelers and Cowboys game.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:34 pm

nevermore wrote:

Same here. C'mon Stillers!!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:
nevermore wrote:

Same here. C'mon Stillers!!!

Me too - COWBOYS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been really impressed how they have come together in the past month, from playing with 1/2 our starting on IR, a patchwork O-line and then the tragedy of last week.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Are You Being Served? Vol. 13
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Animal Cops: The way these people treat animals is beyond disgusting. I'm not some wacky Peta head vegan, but I do believe in treating animals properly. If your pet is injured, take it to a freakin' vet. If you can't afford to, then give the animal up.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12618

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Watched Captain America, Thor, and The Avengers last night.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:54 pm

James B. wrote:

That's a whole lot of men in tights in one sitting. Did the missus get lucky last night? Smile
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:03 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
James B. wrote:

That's a whole lot of men in tights in one sitting. Did the missus get lucky last night? Smile

I crashed in the den on the floor in front of the wood burner. Last scene I remember before snooze status was the gate opening and the pirate zombies on Jetson crotch rockets were gettin busy.

So that would be a negatory.

There is some eye candy for the gents in all three flics. The Betty in Captain America looks really nice dressed in those 40's era ensambles and hair-do's.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Quote :
There is some eye candy for the gents in all three flics. The Betty in Captain America looks really nice dressed in those 40's era ensambles and hair-do's.

Agreed.....plus Natalie Portman in Thor was nothing to sneeze at.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:10 pm

The Toho "December To Dismember" continued today with "Silent Night Zombie Night".

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:15 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

Agreed.....plus Natalie Portman in Thor was nothing to sneeze at.

Natalie Portman in anything is nothing to sneeze at!

When I read 'nothing to sneeze at' I was for some odd reason reminded of this from Blackadder (the line starting @2:20):

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Everybody Loves Raymond

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39573

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Family Guy
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:41 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The Toho "December To Dismember" continued today with "Silent Night Zombie Night".

Laughing very hard Fabulous.

I got a free rental from RedBox tonight and was able to snag the new "Silent Night" remake, so I can continue my Twisted Christmas film festival.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:32 pm

I watched the first two episodes of Boy Meets World, and I nostalgia'd all over the place.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:41 pm

The First 48

Hoarders (how my dad could possibly call me a hoarder after watching this show is beyond me-I may be a slob with more than his fair share of clutter but even I couldn't live like the people on this show).

WWE Raw
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:43 pm

WWE Raw.

I'm actually enjoying this Slammys version of Raw more than the regular Raws. I thought the Santino/Tensai pairing for the "LOL Slammy" was pretty amusing.

Since I couldn't care less about the MNF game, I decided to watch this and am surprisingly entertained by it.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Futurama
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:37 am

My "Twisted Christmas" film festival (which began a few days ago with "Bad Santa") continues with...

"Silent Night" (2012)

In this holiday based slasher flick (loosely based on the 1984 cult classic "Silent Night, Deadly Night"), a psycho in a Santa suit is slaughtering the "naughty" residents of a quiet Midwestern town. The sheriff (Malcolm McDowell!) and his rookie deputy (Jaime King) are hot on the trail, but unfortunately the town happens to be full of guys in Santa suits for the local Christmas parade, so the killer is always one step ahead of 'em.

For most of its run time Silent Night is fast paced, twisted gory fun with a sick sense of humor (it even includes a few intentional nods to the '80s "SN, DN" films that fans will appreciate) but unfortunately it falls apart in its last fifteen minutes - it seems like they couldn't quite figure out how to end this thing, so it kinda sputters along and dies. Still, it's worth a look as an antidote to all the sickly sweet Christmas movies that clog the airwaves this time of year.

Next up: the "Black Christmas" remake and then "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:58 am

I tried, really tried to sit through "River World" on ScyFy last night. Just couldn't do it

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Star Trek: The Motion Picture (Director's Edition)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next