Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+22
Ricky
Required Fields
kmorg
akeldama
Gryphon-kl
thejokeriv
Joe
James B.
chewie
manny
SpectreFate
nevermore
Wurthless
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
exact33
Sutekh
DallasBlack
tohostudios
Leatherface
jstate
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (the go to Christmas movie for me)

then

Abbott And Costello Go To Mars
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:27 pm

I watched the Rams beat the Bucs to go to 7-7-1. Not bad considering we were 2-14 last year. Jeff Fisher has the team moving in the right direction.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:37 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I watched the Rams beat the Bucs to go to 7-7-1. Not bad considering we were 2-14 last year. Jeff Fisher has the team moving in the right direction.

the eagles lost to the REdskins but at least we were competitive and it seems Foles has some NFL potential.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:38 pm

My wife is watching "The Sound of Music" in the other room as I type this. It's f**king torture.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:39 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
My wife is watching "The Sound of Music" in the other room as I type this. It's f**king torture.

Time for a counter offensive; plug in "Evil Bong"!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:41 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I would but the kids are watching a Christmas video on the upstairs TV....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I would but the kids are watching a Christmas video on the upstairs TV....

Talk about torture! "Sound Of Music" or a Christmas video. Time to stream "Silent Night Deadly NIght" on the old PC.

"Santa's watching, Santa's creeping; now you're nodding, now you're sleeping...."

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

ouch. time to find out who rules the roost!!!

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Could be worse, could be Seven Brides For Seven Brothers.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:18 pm

I make sure Keith's predictament never happens to me. There is a TV in the living room, the bedroom, my den, and out in the shop. Just two at home, so I have 3 other options. Oh yeah, we have a TV in the guest room too.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Snapped: This show gives new meaning to the slang, 'B*tches be crazy."
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:20 pm

James B. wrote:
I make sure Keith's predictament never happens to me. There is a TV in the living room, the bedroom, my den, and out in the shop. Just two at home, so I have 3 other options. Oh yeah, we have a TV in the guest room too.

Razz

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:47 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 600full-lethal-weapon-poster
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:51 pm

3rd Rock From The Sun
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:22 pm

"Batman: Gotham Knight" (2008)

Dark, gritty anthology flick from the "DC Animated Universe" line features six short Batman stories, each directed by a different animator. The transitions between "styles" from one segment from the next are occasionally somewhat jarring (some are a bit "artier" or more "anime" styled than I would like) and though some of the stories are better than others, it hits its stride in the later chapters featuring The Scarecrow, Killer Croc, and "Deadshot." More neat eye candy for Bat-Geeks.

Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:14 am

To get into the Christmas spirit:

Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Ever wonder what would happen if you chucked John Carpenter's version of The Thing into a blender with Miracle on 34th Street? This would be the result. This little beauty comes from Finland (script is part English / part Finnish) and uses ancient Finnish folklore that shows Santa not as the jolly guy that gives kids presents, but as an inhuman monster that REALLY punishes the naughty children. Part horror, part black comedy, part action/thriller. Very imaginative movie!!

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:19 am

Went to see 'Skyfall" last night, excellent 007 film
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:29 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
To get into the Christmas spirit:

Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale

Ever wonder what would happen if you chucked John Carpenter's version of The Thing into a blender with Miracle on 34th Street? This would be the result. This little beauty comes from Finland (script is part English / part Finnish) and uses ancient Finnish folklore that shows Santa not as the jolly guy that gives kids presents, but as an inhuman monster that REALLY punishes the naughty children. Part horror, part black comedy, part action/thriller. Very imaginative movie!!

That movie had such potential but the fact that "Santa" never thaws out or terrorizes anyone pissed me off. I actually like the 2 shorts the movie was based on better.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:54 am

Transformers.....had more comedic elements than I recall

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:52 am

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Muppet-christmas-carol-poster

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Yesterday:

The Blues Brothers
Fringe
Hit & Run
Martha Marcy May Marlene
HappyThankYouMorePlease
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:28 pm

The League (season 4)
Red Dwarf (season 10)
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Star Trek VI
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Too Cute!
Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:56 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 A-very-harold-and-kumar-christmas-poster-4
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next