Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+22
Ricky
Required Fields
kmorg
akeldama
Gryphon-kl
thejokeriv
Joe
James B.
chewie
manny
SpectreFate
nevermore
Wurthless
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
exact33
Sutekh
DallasBlack
tohostudios
Leatherface
jstate
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:12 pm

tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
MIB3
The Amazing (boring) Spider Man

How was MIB3?

it was pretty good. I was really obvious the cast was a lot older but the movie was entertaining.

Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:24 am

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
MIB3
The Amazing (boring) Spider Man

How was MIB3?

it was pretty good. I was really obvious the cast was a lot older but the movie was entertaining.

I also liked the twist at the end. BTW, is it just me or did Boris look uncannily like Tim Curry (I know it wasn't, but for some reason he reminded me of him)?
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:05 am

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 518EZK5Q4SL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:00 am

AM Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:15 am

Last night finally finished The Flash Series Box Set
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:25 am

UFC on Fox

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:52 pm

"The 12 Disasters of Christmas" (2012)

SyFy Channel holiday flick that mashes up the "Mayan calendar/2012" world-is-gonna-end nonsense with clumsy Biblical allegory. It's December 21st, 2012, and as the quiet little mountain town of Calvary prepares for Christmas, huge chunks of ice rain from the sky, volcanoes threaten to erupt, and tornadoes mysteriously appear out of nowhere. Mary and Joseph's teenage daughter J.C. (yes, really) is the only one who can stop this series of world-threatening disasters... by collecting five magical golden rings left behind by the Mayans. Yes, REALLY.

This was just as bad as it sounds. It's so lame that SyFy didn't even bother to put a trailer on YouTube.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:58 pm

Wow, that really sounds awful...even by FF standards.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:13 pm

Jeff Dunham: Minding The Monsters
Big Bang Theory Season 5
Are You Being Served Vol. 6
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:06 pm

tohostudios wrote:

lol!

Put it to you this way: this movie expected the audience to swallow the idea that the song "12 Days of Christmas" is not just a Christmas carol, it's a coded message that was left behind by the Mayans to warn future generations about the end of the world. Uhhhh... yeah, SURE! And it just got even MORE batsh*t insane from there. Laughing very hard

My wife and I looked at each other less than ten minutes into this one and said "This one is gonna totally suck," but I have to admit it was so completely awesome at sucking that I couldn't look away.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

lol!

Put it to you this way: this movie expected the audience to swallow the idea that the song "12 Days of Christmas" is not just a Christmas carol, it's a coded message that was left behind by the Mayans to warn future generations about the end of the world. Uhhhh... yeah, SURE! And it just got even MORE batsh*t insane from there. Laughing very hard

My wife and I looked at each other less than ten minutes into this one and said "This one is gonna totally suck," but I have to admit it was so completely awesome at sucking that I couldn't look away.

Ouch..... sounds really bad!!!!!!

Watched Inception again the other night (was on TV) - great flick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:17 pm

Sherlock Holmes - A Game Of Shadows

Not by choice, I was at a friend's house. The new TV show "Elementary" is much more entertaining and closer to the actual Holmes than this boneheaded movie franchise. Holmes the martial arts ass-kicker is just too much for me to tolerate.

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Rock of Ages

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 MV5BMTk4NDY2NTA2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjI2Mjg4._V1._SY317_

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Rams beating the Bills in a really ugly game.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Cowboys pull out a tough win!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Eagles win! Eagles win!!!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:12 pm

That's 3 wins in a row for the Rams. How the hell this defense gave up 27 points to the dysfuntional Jets, I'll never understand.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 7:20 pm

NCIS
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 pm

I just watched the new episode of Family Guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:43 pm

The newest episode of Parks and Recreation, and a coupla episodes from season 7 of How I Met Your Mother.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:50 pm

Are You Being Served Vol. 8
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:09 am

BBC America had Conan The Barbarian listed as the recent remake but aired the Arnold version instead. Since it had been years since scopin it out, I sat thru it without issue.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:09 am

Fringe
Elementary
The Vampire Diaries
Haven

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next