Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+22
Ricky
Required Fields
kmorg
akeldama
Gryphon-kl
thejokeriv
Joe
James B.
chewie
manny
SpectreFate
nevermore
Wurthless
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
exact33
Sutekh
DallasBlack
tohostudios
Leatherface
jstate
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:12 am

Arrow
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:14 am

tohostudios wrote:
The 12/12/12 concert for Hurricane Sandy victims.

I didn't even know this was going on. I flipped over to Ion TV to see WWE Main Event and saw Roger Waters and band playing. Holy crap! Was his band awesome as they ripped through Us And Them, Money, Another Brick In The Wall and Comfortabely Numb. With Eddie Vedder on vocals on that last one.

An F'n excellent show! Now Bon Jovi is on and I'm less enthusiastic. But still to come are the Stones and The Who.

I was flipping back and forth to that. The McCartney/Nirvana song was pretty bitchin'

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:20 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I was flipping back and forth to that. The McCartney/Nirvana song was pretty bitchin'

That was cool! I feel bad for anyone onstage when Dave's on the kit. He'll upstage them every time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:22 am

I watched a hunk of that 12/12/12 concert last night too. Roger Waters' set was excellent, Clapton and the Stones were pretty cool, and the Who were pretty good too. (I laughed at Mick Jagger's comment that this gig was "the largest collection of old English musicians ever assembled"...)

By the time The Who were finishing up I was getting bored so I put a movie on, when that ended about 12:30 AM I was surprised to see the concert was still going on and McCartney was on stage rockin' "Live and Let Die." I didn't see the Grohl collaboration posted above till just now, so it must've come on while I was doing other things (or after I fell asleep.)

Good show but still and all, the concert could've used some Lemmy. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:33 am

Paul & Nirvana didn't come on till 1:00, which is well past my normal bedtime. I was just about to shut it off and go to bed when they finally hit the stage.

Quote :
Good show but still and all, the concert could've used some Lemmy.

Everything's better with Lemmy!
TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Lemmy-the-Rockin-Redeemer

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:28 pm

The Watch: Rude, crude, and funny as hell.
Are You Being Served? Vol. 10
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Today's December to Dismember entry:

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 51DOFU4gSfL._SL500_AA300_

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:30 pm

The First 48
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:39 am

"Wrong Turn 2: Dead End" (2007)

Sequel to the hillbilly-horror hit finds a group of reality TV contestants lost in the West Virginia backwoods, where they're victimized by a family of inbred cannibals. Hilarity ensues.

This fast-moving little sickie doesn't just raise the bar set by the original, it totally obliterates it. Way more blood & guts, more disturbing imagery of cannibal family life, and a suitably crazed performance by Henry Rollins, who totally rules as the jarhead reality show host, put this one totally over the top.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:25 am

Rango
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:29 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Wrong Turn 2: Dead End" (2007)

Sequel to the hillbilly-horror hit finds a group of reality TV contestants lost in the West Virginia backwoods, where they're victimized by a family of inbred cannibals. Hilarity ensues.

This fast-moving little sickie doesn't just raise the bar set by the original, it totally obliterates it. Way more blood & guts, more disturbing imagery of cannibal family life, and a suitably crazed performance by Henry Rollins, who totally rules as the jarhead reality show host, put this one totally over the top.

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 11840

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:45 pm

The Avengers - Earth Mightiest Heroes

Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Are You Being Served? Vol. 11
Big Bang Theory
Fringe
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:08 am

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"Prometheus" (2012)

Ridley Scott's return to the "Alien" universe is an atmospheric, creepy slow-burner about a space mission to discover the origins of humankind... that finds something else instead. Beautifully filmed, great performances by Charlize Theron (as a corporate bitch) and Michael Fassbender (as the deceptively friendly android), tons of eye candy and horrific set pieces. It's not quite an "Alien" flick, which is what pissed off a lot of fanboys who were hoping to see chestbursters and face-huggers galore, but it's close enough for me. Neat stuff.

Except for a group of scientists they sure violate a lot of basic scientific protocols regarding quarantines.

Finally watched this tonight (thanks to Netflix). Very much slow-burner (as you mentioned) like the first Alien (or some of Ridley Scott's earlier films like the original Alien, Blade Runner and Black Rain. As you mentioned, not an "Alien" flick, but the "backstory" of how they came into being.... Cool flick, very enjoyable especially if you know that it's not full of face-huggers and multiple chestbursters.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:33 am

World's Dumbest
Are You Being Served? Vol. 12
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:47 pm

The Princess Bride

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:55 pm

Some nature show about a tigress.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Invincible

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Bowl Season has begun with a bang!

New Mexico Bowl: Arizona - 49, Nevada - 48

No defense in this game.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:35 pm

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 220px-Rearwindowposter

One of those movies I could watch every day.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Drove 190 miles round trip to see The Hobbit

The previews for Jack:Dragon Slayer, The Lone Ranger, After Earth, and Man Of Steel all looked great.

The Hobbit was done well.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Definatly want to see The Hobbit this week.

Animal Intervention
Parking Wars
Billy The Exterminator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:56 am

The Wicker Man (1973, Director's Cut)
The Miracle Of Morgan's Creek (1942)
Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day (2009)

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18963

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:57 am

AM Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next