Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).

Go down 
+68
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Maidenfan8887
brokentulsa
DeathCult
ultmetal
TrogDawn
corplhicks
ZombieHavoc
choosemetal
Boris2008
Iron Jos
Wurthless
BillyBoBo
Psychotron
TheOath
Dark Horseman
HeavyMetal
Orion Crystal Ice
vgmaster9
grizzgreen18
zavalita
Speedbreaker
Big Rich
Zlatko
Nickevil
James B.
BigThor
Olafsto
emruinas
Speedmetalfreak
weepee123
firestarter
BearOnUnicycle
kmorg
exact33
Dellocatus
ProgDoom
Metal Misfit
Andy
Rawk Hawk
arachnoplasma
Spiner202
tgriffith1992
chewie
theraj662
scottmitchell74
romeolimagolf
Witchfinder
Lurideath
Alex Dee Rokket
stpatrik
mr.electric39
metalken
speed101
Joe
stormspell
mlotek
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
A Handful of Wayne
Thrasher73
Gilbert
nevermore
snooloui
Sword Of The Heretic
MoonChild
krokus
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:45 pm

RAM has a new one out, or it will be out soon? Anyway, buy it! Very Happy

Metal student
Metal student
Dellocatus

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:53 pm

According to their myspace-page will the album be released on january, "27th/30th". I'm not a huge RAM fan, but i'll give it a try Smile
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Enforcer plan to release their new album in late 2012. "Diamonds" is awesome, so I'm looking forward to hear it. And Rocka Rollas too - love the "Walls of Jericho" sound.
Back to top Go down
firestarter
Metal student
Metal student
firestarter

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Two times swedish Metal.

Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:07 am

Dellocatus wrote:
Oh, didn't know, that there is another Steel Horse release. Unfortunately, I only can find one song to check out, but what I'm hearing really rejoices me. I probably will get it from their website, for there isn't a possibility to get it anywhere else... Very Happy

What else will be released this year? Rocka Rollas isn't to bad, but it isn't more than average to me...

I dont think so, at this moment not. I dont know if it gets a USA release like their first album.
Back to top Go down
Dellocatus
Metal student
Metal student
Dellocatus

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:30 am

Well, I'm European and I can't get the album anywhere else than from their official website. Where, unfortunately, a credit card is required. And as a student I have none Sad

@firestarter: sounds nice. When I heard the Intro of the first one, I had to think at Wrathchild. Smile

@Enforcer: These are good news. Diamonds is a good record indeed!
Back to top Go down
weepee123
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:25 am

very happy W00T very happy
Back to top Go down
Speedmetalfreak
Metal student
Metal student
Speedmetalfreak

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:15 am

Enjoying skull fist - head of the pack headbanger
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:34 am

Sales of first STEEL HORSE album were total disaster for us, so we had no choice but to pass on the new one, sorry...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:16 am

Thats sad about Steel Horse.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:43 pm

I just bought a copy of the Steel Horse album...

krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:56 pm

[quote="Dellocatus"]Well, I'm European and I can't get the album anywhere else than from their official website. Where, unfortunately, a credit card is required. And as a student I have none Sad

@firestarter: sounds nice. When I heard the Intro of the first one, I had to think at Wrathchild. Smile

@Enforcer: These are good news. Diamonds is a good record indeed![/quote

If you write them a e-mail and you tell them you can not pay by paypal for shore they will give you some other options:
steelhorsemetal@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
emruinas
Metal novice
Metal novice
emruinas

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Em Ruínas - Speed Metal Brazil   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:17 am

Check it out our music !!!
Our album was just released here also in LP (Vynil) edition
Keep in touch

Igor Lopes "Em Ruínas"
Headbanger Resistance
Speed Metal Legions Brazil

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emruinas
Dellocatus
Metal student
Metal student
Dellocatus

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:14 am

krokus wrote:
Dellocatus wrote:
Well, I'm European and I can't get the album anywhere else than from their official website. Where, unfortunately, a credit card is required. And as a student I have none Sad

If you write them a e-mail and you tell them you can not pay by paypal for shore they will give you some other options:
steelhorsemetal[at]yahoo.com

That's a good idea. I think I will give it a try!

Other News: I've got the new Steelwing now. It's just amazing, and in my opinion, though there isn't any song that beats "Roadkill", in overall, it's even better than the first record. Impressive!

And: I saw Skull Fist, Steelwing and Bullet live in concert yesterday. It was really great. They all performed very well, though Skull Fist seemed to be a little unexperienced yet. But nevertheless they rocked. I actually don't like their album, because of the singer's voice, but they sound way better, if they perform live. Great evening. headbanger
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:31 am

Dellocatus wrote:
krokus wrote:
Dellocatus wrote:

steelhorsemetal[at]yahoo.com

That's a good idea. I think I will give it a try!

Other News: I've got the new Steelwing now. It's just amazing, and in my opinion, though there isn't any song that beats "Roadkill", in overall, it's even better than the first record. Impressive!

And: I saw Skull Fist, Steelwing and Bullet live in concert yesterday. It was really great. They all performed very well, though Skull Fist seemed to be a little unexperienced yet. But nevertheless they rocked. I actually don't like their album, because of the singer's voice, but they sound way better, if they perform live. Great evening. headbanger

That must have been an amazing night of real traditional heavy metal. Very cool. I am going to see soon STRIKER and CAULDRON live at a heavy metal asociacion festival in Spain. Will be great to bang my head among only 100% die hard heavy metal fans. We are the best, f.uck the rest bro. Take care.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:33 am

emruinas wrote:
Check it out our music !!!
Our album was just released here also in LP (Vynil) edition
Keep in touch

Igor Lopes "Em Ruínas"
Headbanger Resistance
Speed Metal Legions Brazil

Aaaaagggghhhhh, your album is on my want list for some time now but its just not possible to buy everything. I am waiting for a distro in Europe that sells it because like that sending costs is cheaper. Who is going to sell this in europe?? Costa from Iron Pegazus, DEATHSTRIKE records, IRON BONEHEAD PRODUCTIONS??? .....let me know because i buy from those guys, and in spain from Dave (XTREEM MUSIC).
Back to top Go down
Dellocatus
Metal student
Metal student
Dellocatus

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 am

krokus wrote:
That must have been an amazing night of real traditional heavy metal. Very cool. I am going to see soon STRIKER and CAULDRON live at a heavy metal asociacion festival in Spain. Will be great to bang my head among only 100% die hard heavy metal fans. We are the best, f.uck the rest bro. Take care.
It was indeed. A bit too short for my taste, but good Very Happy

I would also like to see Striker. One of the most convincing bands in this scene. But I can't warm to Cauldron. I don't know why, but there is missing that certain indefinable something (is that correct English? It sounds strange to me but the online dictionary says so...).
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Anybody checking out Elm Street? They are on the Massacre label. Really cool album called Barbed Wire Steel.
Back to top Go down
Speedmetalfreak
Metal student
Metal student
Speedmetalfreak

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:11 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
Anybody checking out Elm Street? They are on the Massacre label. Really cool album called Barbed Wire Steel.

Great band. Just checked them on you tube headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:29 pm

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Dellocatus
Metal student
Metal student
Dellocatus

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Free streaming: the new RAM "Death".
http://truecultheavymetal.com/radio/IndexRAM.html

Sounds quite good. I think it's better than their last record, which I didn't like that much. Give it a try!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Cruz Del Sur releases:

http://cruzdelsurmusic.bandcamp.com/

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Cruz Del Sur releases:

http://cruzdelsurmusic.bandcamp.com/

Love the output this label has. Too bad so many are hard to find at a reasonable prices, but perseverance and patience has allowed me get a slew of the stuff they have at a great price.

Oh, and that Dark Forest band is killer. Have had the Dawn Of Infinity release for a number of months now, and they sure can channel that NWOBHM sound into something that has the enthusiasm that many bands seem to not grasp.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:17 am

stormspell wrote:
Sales of first STEEL HORSE album were total disaster for us, so we had no choice but to pass on the new one, sorry...

That`s too bad. I have, and like that album a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
BigThor
Metal novice
Metal novice
BigThor

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Long Live NWOTHM!!

Take a look at this. They are ENRAGER from Spain and they have just released their first EP.
Very classic stuff (Maiden, Running Wild, Judas...) You can download the EP totally free here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?smcgn2jrmna3bz8.

NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Will_k16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).   NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM). - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW WAVE OF TRADITIONAL HEAVY METAL (NWOTHM).
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next