Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns'

Go down 
+9
Mglaffas81
DeathCult
manny
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
Schbopo
XYZ
SAHB Healer
akeldama
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns'   Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
Salt-N-Pepa - Live Performances including the Jay Leno Show

I thought I recognized his playing on "Shoop". Classic!! Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns' - Page 2 Lmao

It disturbs me to find out that you know (apparently) a Salt N Pepa song title... Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns' - Page 2 Icon_eek

Laughing very hard
In all seriousness, wow, that is one eclectic resume John 5's got. He should write a book. With all the interesting characters he's worked with (Manson, Rob Halford, Salt-n-Pepa, KD Lang, etc., etc.) he's probably got a bunch of great stories!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns'   Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
So, are there any original members left?

Gary Rossington I think.

This collaboration intrigues me.

While many don't consider him an original member, Rick Medlocke recorded with the band on their first Muscle Shoals album. He wrote many songs for the band early on and also sang lead vocals on some songs. However, by the time the band signed to MCA he had left to form Blackfoot. However, he has been with the band ever since their reforming.

Of course, the band's vocalist is Johnny Van Zant, brother of original vocalist Ronnie Van Zant who died in that tragic plane crash in the 70's.

Most of the rest of the original band has since past into eternity.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns'   Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:51 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
Salt-N-Pepa - Live Performances including the Jay Leno Show

I thought I recognized his playing on "Shoop". Classic!! Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns' - Page 2 Lmao

It disturbs me to find out that you know (apparently) a Salt N Pepa song title... Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns' - Page 2 Icon_eek

Well, it was either that one or 'Push It'. C'mon now, everyone sing along...

"Push it real goood"

PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns'   Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:42 pm

Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns' - Page 2 32497
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns'   Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynyrd Skynyrd Collaborates With John 5 on new album 'God And Guns'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2