Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best hair metal guitarist

Go down 
+20
shamgar75
Onkel Ben
Dave the Boss
Lari
Schbopo
sam
James B.
thejokeriv
XYZ
Thrasher73
DeathCult
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
manny
metalhead777
Smindas
INVADERS
Leatherface
mc666
Troublezone
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Pick
1. George Lynch
Best hair metal guitarist - Page 3 Vote_lcap60%Best hair metal guitarist - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 15 ]
2. Warren Demartini
Best hair metal guitarist - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Best hair metal guitarist - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
3. Reb Beach
Best hair metal guitarist - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Best hair metal guitarist - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

Best hair metal guitarist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best hair metal guitarist   Best hair metal guitarist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:53 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
detuned wrote:
Back in the 80's there used to be a term called "pop metal", which was what was generally used for bands like Dokken, White Lion, etc. I have no problem with using that label because it doesn't have the negative connotations that are associated with the term hair metal.

My buddies and I used to call it "Commercial Metal"...

We just called it "metal" or "heavy metal". Some of it was fast, some of it was slow, some of it was on the lighter side of heavy, and some of it was heavier than heavy, but it was all metal.
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

Best hair metal guitarist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best hair metal guitarist   Best hair metal guitarist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:00 pm

I voted for Warren Demartini. Back in 1984, Ratt "Out of the Cellar" was pretty amazing, unique, and imho, it has stood the test of time. It's still a great album.
Back to top Go down

Best hair metal guitarist
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3