Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oz Fox thrown to the wolves

Go down 
+14
Required Fields
Olafsto
kmorg
thejokeriv
Thrasher73
mc666
XYZ
Fat Freddy
sam
Schbopo
manny
akeldama
Stender
Troublezone
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:55 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Even if he truly loves her this is a bad move career wise. There is a stigma attached to a Christian atrist wedding a former hooker. He should of just kept it a private matter.

What is he, some sort of holy roller that he can't marry an ex-prostitute? Even the Prophet Hosea was married to a prostitute. Who cares, as long as they're going to be happy and committed, it's nobody's business, stigma or not.

I think the point that was made is that not every man could marry an ex-prostitute - I couldn't (and wouldn't) do it. More power to Oz

I wouldn't marry an ex-prostitute myself, but it shouldn't matter to others if someone does. There are far worse type of women man can marry that are not ex-prostitutes.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:56 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Even if he truly loves her this is a bad move career wise. There is a stigma attached to a Christian atrist wedding a former hooker. He should of just kept it a private matter.

What is he, some sort of holy roller that he can't marry an ex-prostitute? Even the Prophet Hosea was married to a prostitute. Who cares, as long as they're going to be happy and committed, it's nobody's business, stigma or not.

Apparently he wanted it to be everyones business, with the broadcast of the wedding... Whatever, i just thought it was strange when i first heard about it.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:44 pm

GrandNational wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

I think the point that was made is that not every man could marry an ex-prostitute - I couldn't (and wouldn't) do it. More power to Oz

I wouldn't marry an ex-prostitute myself, but it shouldn't matter to others if someone does. There are far worse type of women man can marry that are not ex-prostitutes.

True you can marry ex-prostitute that doesn't put out.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:19 pm

manny wrote:

True you can marry ex-prostitute that doesn't put out.

That would suck. Imagine having a wife with all that, er, "experience" and her not putting it to good use.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:51 pm

manny wrote:
I don't care about his marriage, but that name HOOKERS FOR JESUS is a great name for a band.
I should name my band that put out a ep then change to a good name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oz Fox thrown to the wolves
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3