Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oz Fox thrown to the wolves

Go down 
+14
Required Fields
Olafsto
kmorg
thejokeriv
Thrasher73
mc666
XYZ
Fat Freddy
sam
Schbopo
manny
akeldama
Stender
Troublezone
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:09 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Yeah. Blabbermouth is not the place to post that.

Ohh, come on. Blabbermouth LOVES posting stuff like this. As much as Borivoj (Blabber-webmaster) complains about the comments he gets from the peanut gallery, he must love it to some degree, otherwise he wouldn't bother throwing them bones like this. When that story came across the wires he must've went "Thank you for this gift from the comedy gods."

As for the story itself... well, you gotta admit, it makes for one helluva funny/ironic headline. I'm sure Oz has heard all the jokes already, so there's probably not much that the Blabbermouth message board posters can throw at him.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:41 pm

wait! it only gets worse for Oz!

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=121282
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Ya know, if they're going to webcast this wedding...they kinda deserve whatever they get.

Somebody is publicity hungry...
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:51 pm

I am starting a new Christian ministry, Drunkards for Christ, must be willing to be filled with the Spirits and willing to get drunk in name of the Son, the Host, and Pabst Blue Ribbon. We will spread our message of salvation one empty beer bottle at a time. Can I get an AMEN!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:58 pm

manny wrote:
I am starting a new Christian ministry, Drunkards for Christ, must be willing to be filled with the Spirits and willing to get drunk in name of the Son, the Host, and Pabst Blue Ribbon. We will spread our message of salvation one empty beer bottle at a time. Can I get an AMEN!!!

Uhhhh - are you sure God would serve PBR? I think he would serve a higher quality beer!!!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:03 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
manny wrote:

Uhhhh - are you sure God would serve PBR? I think he would serve a higher quality beer!!!

We are new ministry and we have start out small and cheap. Its not like we are big time organization like Hookers for Jesus
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:26 pm

manny wrote:

Ah kin FEEL the powah, brotha Manny! AYYYYMEN! headbanger

But seriously, what detuned said. If they're web-casting the wedding, it's almost like they're sending out baited hooks for the Blabbermouth people to hang jokes on.

Are they gonna webcast the honeymoon too (See, it's too easy!)?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:

But seriously, what detuned said. If they're web-casting the wedding, it's almost like they're sending out baited hooks for the Blabbermouth people to hang jokes on.

They should keep the wedding private or expect the worst.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:

It will a be a double feature with the Tommy Lee/Pam Anderson flick first!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Even if he truly loves her this is a bad move career wise. There is a stigma attached to a Christian atrist wedding a former hooker. He should of just kept it a private matter.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:47 pm

I just think people are gonna take them even less seriously than before with this wedding. don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:21 pm

manny wrote:
HOOKERS For Jesus is 100% class !!!! (or did I mean a$$?)

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I just think people are gonna take them even less seriously than before with this wedding. don\'t know

Why are you so worried about it? Are you Oz's cousin or something??

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:38 pm

I think that it's no concidence that the "bride to be" has a book that's about to come out...and Stryper has a new record to promote...then all of a sudden there's a webcast wedding featuring both.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 pm

detuned wrote:
I think that it's no concidence that the "bride to be" has a book that's about to come out...and Stryper has a new record to promote...then all of a sudden there's a webcast wedding featuring both.

That was the first thing I thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:42 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Why are you so worried about it? Are you Oz's cousin or something??

No, i'm his accountant.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:53 am

manny wrote:

AMEN Pastor Manny!!!!!
And cheers, a couple of pints more now, and i`m speaking in tounges Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:03 pm

DeathCult wrote:
detuned wrote:

And how many CD's or books do you think this wedding will sell? surprised

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:08 pm

kmorg wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
detuned wrote:

And how many CD's or books do you think this wedding will sell? surprised

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:52 pm

There's an old saying, bad publicity is better than no publicity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Ok, airing the wedding is a bad move.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:19 am

Congrats to the Happy Couple
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:34 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Stender wrote:

Seriously though, HOW is she 41?!?

I'd bet every penny I have that not ALL of her is 41 years old.

Oh no you didn't.......... Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Even if he truly loves her this is a bad move career wise. There is a stigma attached to a Christian atrist wedding a former hooker. He should of just kept it a private matter.

What is he, some sort of holy roller that he can't marry an ex-prostitute? Even the Prophet Hosea was married to a prostitute. Who cares, as long as they're going to be happy and committed, it's nobody's business, stigma or not.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:47 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

What is he, some sort of holy roller that he can't marry an ex-prostitute? Even the Prophet Hosea was married to a prostitute. Who cares, as long as they're going to be happy and committed, it's nobody's business, stigma or not.

I think the point that was made is that not every man could marry an ex-prostitute - I couldn't (and wouldn't) do it. More power to Oz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oz Fox thrown to the wolves   Oz Fox thrown to the wolves - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oz Fox thrown to the wolves
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next