Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feed me to the wolves!!!!

Go down 
+3
exact33
Dark Horseman
Wargod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Feed me to the wolves!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Feed me to the wolves!!!!   Feed me to the wolves!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Well I'm not sure but I have the new Shindown and I'm actually liking this, is it something I'll listen to all the time maybe not. I've never really cared for this band but this new one is a really good rock album.

Ok throw me some insults? Ha ha!

Wargod
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Feed me to the wolves!!!!   Feed me to the wolves!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:32 pm

They're pretty decent for a modern rock band. My kids listen to them and it doesn't make me cringe.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Feed me to the wolves!!!!   Feed me to the wolves!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Wargod wrote:
Well I'm not sure but I have the new Shindown and I'm actually liking this, is it something I'll listen to all the time maybe not. I've never really cared for this band but this new one is a really good rock album.

Ok throw me some insults? Ha ha!

Wargod

put it in your next metal blog Razz

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Feed me to the wolves!!!!   Feed me to the wolves!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 pm

If I knew who Shinedown was, maybe I'd have some insults. But I don't.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Feed me to the wolves!!!!   Feed me to the wolves!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:18 pm

I got this earlier in the week but haven't listened to it yet. I really liked the last one though.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Feed me to the wolves!!!!   Feed me to the wolves!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:23 pm

So I was spinnin' this one while I was running errands today. I don't care what anyone says, I like it! Songs like "Adrenaline", "Enemies" and "Nowhere Kids" are just great modern hard rock bordering on metal.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Feed me to the wolves!!!!   Feed me to the wolves!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:27 pm

A friend of mine who listens to country music likes them, unless I'm getting them confused with someone else. He played something in his car the other day, I didn't like it. I figure if someone that likes country likes them then it must suck Razz

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Feed me to the wolves!!!!   Feed me to the wolves!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
A friend of mine who listens to country music likes them, unless I'm getting them confused with someone else. He played something in his car the other day, I didn't like it. I figure if someone that likes country likes them then it must suck Razz

Shinedown's music isn't even remotely related to country. I think you're confusing them with someone else.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Feed me to the wolves!!!!   Feed me to the wolves!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:30 am

i have an album by this band somewhere in my drawers. Havent' given them a chance yet.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Feed me to the wolves!!!!   Feed me to the wolves!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:03 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Shinedown's music isn't even remotely related to country. I think you're confusing them with someone else.

No I know they dont sound like country my friend also likes Pantera. I'm just busting his balls.

PostSubject: Re: Feed me to the wolves!!!!   Feed me to the wolves!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:04 pm

tohostudios wrote:

No I know they dont sound like country my friend also likes Pantera. I'm just busting his balls.

REDNECKS. That's what Shinedown, Country and Pantera have in common. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feed me to the wolves!!!!   Feed me to the wolves!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feed me to the wolves!!!!
Page 1 of 1