Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP

Go down 
+13
vanillaviking
Troublezone
manny
skullsmasher
GrandNational
MetalGuy71
Addy
7thSaviour
iamrockerfun
thejokeriv
EvyMetal
the sentinel
akeldama
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:39 pm

This show is playing in late August 2 hours down the road in a 30,000 seat football stadium. I read in the regional newspaper that there are still a ton of seats available and that tickets are ONLY (!?!) $135.00 and $199.00. I understand that certain bands can demand certain payment, but those prices make me wonder why the media is shocked that they have not sold more. $135.00 to sit so high up that you NEED binoculars. Too rich for my blood. I have seen Aerosmith way back when, but have never seen ZZ Top.
Back to top Go down
vanillaviking
Metal student
Metal student
vanillaviking

Number of posts : 118

AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:51 pm

they cut atlanta short the other night--i believe it was 65 minutes for your $237.00. nobody was in the seats in front of me in 2nd & 3rd row either on brad's side of the catwalk..maybe the heat got them all? (it was wretched!)
Back to top Go down

AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3