Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP

Go down 
+13
vanillaviking
Troublezone
manny
skullsmasher
GrandNational
MetalGuy71
Addy
7thSaviour
iamrockerfun
thejokeriv
EvyMetal
the sentinel
akeldama
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Empty
PostSubject: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:31 pm

AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP - Apr. 4, 2009

Gary Graff of Billboard.com reports: Health issues and touring commitments have combined to postpone AEROSMITH's next album, according to guitarist Joe Perry.

Perry tells Billboard.com that the record sessions — for the group's first album since 2004's "Honkin' on Bobo" and first of all-original material since 2001's "Just Push Play", were delayed when he had to have surgery earlier this year to clear out an infection in his knee replacement.

Then, last month, singer Steven Tyler came down with pneumonia, after which the veteran Boston rockers "realized there wasn't any chance of getting it finished before we hit the road for the summer. So basically we had to push (the album) back, and when the band gets off the road, that's when we'll pick up the AEROSMITH record."

AEROSMITH's tour, the group's first since 2007, starts in June with ZZ TOP. Perry says about 40 dates are set so far for North America, with South America, Europe and Japan also under consideration. The itinerary should be announced soon.

Read more from Billboard.com.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:30 pm

Aerosmith + ZZ Top = Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:38 pm

I'll go - i;m not a hug aerosmith fan, but I woul dlove to see ZZ Top. Ilve seen aerosmith on the KISS tour
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:52 am

thejokeriv wrote:
I'll go - i;m not a hug aerosmith fan, but I woul dlove to see ZZ Top. Ilve seen aerosmith on the KISS tour

Learn to type when you're drunk, man.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:20 am

i want to see Aero in EU. why they don't wanna do tour over EU ?
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:44 pm

I'd go to see ZZ Top as I've seen Aerosmith before-back in '93 when Jackyl opened!

Last edited by 7thSaviour on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:27 pm

That sounds like one good tour
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Sponsored by Geritol.

I'd go see it though.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:42 pm

I've seen Aerosmith numerous times and ZZ Top once, but I wouldn't mind catching this one. If I'm lucky, they'll play the in the arena where I work.

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:24 pm

Anybody know the status of ZZ's new album? Is the tour going to coincide with a possible release? (hope)
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:31 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Sponsored by Geritol.

Laughing very hard They probably need more than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:52 pm

Well, I hear those little blue pills affect your vision. We want them to know what chord they're playing.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:42 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Well, I hear those little blue pills affect your vision. We want them to know what chord they're playing.
I'd fully expect Billy Gibbons and Joe Perry to be able to play the guitar well enough with out having to look at the fretboard. lol!
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:12 pm

This would be cool.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:24 am

Following in the steps of Deep Purple (who performed Machine Head in its entirely a few years ago) and Judas Priest, Aerosmith is considering the following:

According to VH1 Radio, Aerosmith is considering performing an entire album on their upcoming tour with ZZ Top. Joe Perry told VH1's Dave Basner that he would like to do Toys in the Attic and while he would not confirm or deny if it would happen, the inside scoop says to expect an announcement before they kick off their tour June 10th. For all tour dates announced so far go to www.aerosmith.com
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17161

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:25 am

Should be a great tour.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:52 am

manny wrote:
Following in the steps of Deep Purple (who performed Machine Head in its entirely a few years ago) and Judas Priest, Aerosmith is considering the following:

According to VH1 Radio, Aerosmith is considering performing an entire album on their upcoming tour with ZZ Top. Joe Perry told VH1's Dave Basner that he would like to do Toys in the Attic and while he would not confirm or deny if it would happen, the inside scoop says to expect an announcement before they kick off their tour June 10th. For all tour dates announced so far go to [url=http://www.aerosmith.com
www.aerosmith.com[/quote[/url]]

That would be AWESOME!

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:56 am

I'd be interested in hearing how Uncle Salty, Adam's Apple, and No More No More would sound coming from a band 34 years after they wrote them.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:35 am

I can't go to this show as it's during the week. AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP 506406
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:36 am

7thSaviour wrote:
I can't go to this show as it's during the week. AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP 506406

Call in sick
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:39 am

detuned wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

Call in sick
It sure is tempting! Cool
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:42 am

7thSaviour wrote:
detuned wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

Call in sick

Dude, Aerosmith will be performing 'Toys in the Attic' , call in sick!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:42 am

manny wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
detuned wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

Call in sick

Dude, Aerosmith will be performing 'Toys in the Attic' , call in sick!
The whole album? WOWZAH! AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP 438278
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:29 pm

7thSaviour wrote:

It's far enough out - get a day off!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP   AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AEROSMITH To Tour With ZZ TOP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next