Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 80's Hardcore Punk/Thrash thread

Go down 
+11
krokus
SAHB Healer
Schbopo
Svengo
MetalRob331
manny
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Troublezone
Zdan
Stender
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

The 80's Hardcore Punk/Thrash thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 80's Hardcore Punk/Thrash thread   The 80's Hardcore Punk/Thrash thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Best kept canadian crossover secret....beyond possession. All their albums were fantastic.

I have the 1985 demo if anybody wants a burn let me know.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: The 80's Hardcore Punk/Thrash thread   The 80's Hardcore Punk/Thrash thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Quote :
Can I Say is the essential Dag Nasty album

Such a great album. Another group I loved from the DC scene (though they were more early 90's) was Nation of Ulysses.

I've been listening to a lot of D.R.I of late. I had completely forgotten how great they were. Way under-heralded.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: The 80's Hardcore Punk/Thrash thread   The 80's Hardcore Punk/Thrash thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:24 pm

jstate wrote:
Quote :
Can I Say is the essential Dag Nasty album

Such a great album. Another group I loved from the DC scene (though they were more early 90's) was Nation of Ulysses.

I've been listening to a lot of D.R.I of late. I had completely forgotten how great they were. Way under-heralded.
I love D.R.I. Especially their early stuff. I saw them live one time back in 93. It was a great show other then the fact I went to jail right after it. I even got my mug shot taken with the D.R.I. shirt I bought at the concert on. I haven't heard Nation of Ulysses. I might have to check them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 80's Hardcore Punk/Thrash thread   The 80's Hardcore Punk/Thrash thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 80's Hardcore Punk/Thrash thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4