Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Bale loses it.

Go down 
+4
metalinmyveins
MetalRob331
XYZ
Troublezone
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:00 pm

So like i said before, what's next? Is he gonna curse the sky if thunder interupts his scene or rain starts falling? This guy has anger issues because he could have had the lighting guy fired on the down low without all the bad press.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Troublezone wrote:
So like i said before, what's next? Is he gonna curse the sky if thunder interupts his scene or rain starts falling? This guy has anger issues because he could have had the lighting guy fired on the down low without all the bad press.
You seem to have a severe lack of compassion.

You cannot control thunder or rain. The lighting tech has a job to do, just like everyone else on a set. An actor expects--and has every right to--that everyone does their job. Bale was not wrong. Maybe a bit excessive, but not wrong. This tech showed a clear lack of judgement on numerous occasions.

However, you're clearly outdoing him in the judgement department, so the universe is once again in balance.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Quote :
Maybe a bit excessive

There you go, thank you!!!

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:17 pm

I can't believe how much play this tantrum is getting.

A guy on my team emailed me a link to the tape. Big deal, a spoiled Hollywood actor throwing a verbal tantrum because his world isn't in perfect order. Like this doesn't happen every damn day somewhere in filmdom?

Hey, when I'm doing some serious programming, I have to get in a zone too and when some lameass secretary bumps my chair, do I go into a tirade over it? No, because my ass would get fired because I'm not a prima donna.

But what I don't understand is why anyone in the general public gives a rat's ass about this incident. Like I said, it's Hollywood; all big time actors are pampered babies who live in an idealistic world where everything revolves around them in the perfect order they dictate.

So why is this even news?

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:

It's not, but it's a way to distract ourselves from the horror of the real news on the TV every moment. I'd much rather waste my time listening to Bale freak out than turn on CNN and hear how there isn't a chance in hell there will be any jobs left by the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I can't believe how much play this tantrum is getting.

A guy on my team emailed me a link to the tape. Big deal, a spoiled Hollywood actor throwing a verbal tantrum because his world isn't in perfect order. Like this doesn't happen every damn day somewhere in filmdom?

Hey, when I'm doing some serious programming, I have to get in a zone too and when some lameass secretary bumps my chair, do I go into a tirade over it? No, because my ass would get fired because I'm not a prima donna.

But what I don't understand is why anyone in the general public gives a rat's ass about this incident. Like I said, it's Hollywood; all big time actors are pampered babies who live in an idealistic world where everything revolves around them in the perfect order they dictate.

Free publicity for him i guess. We all have bad days but c'mon. We all have to deal with problems in real life without killing some stranger that cuts you off in the fast lane or like you said bumps your chair at work. He is spoiled and getting away with what most of us ordinary people would get fired for.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:26 pm

detuned wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

It's not, but it's a way to distract ourselves from the horror of the real news on the TV every moment. I'd much rather waste my time listening to Bale freak out than turn on CNN and hear how there isn't a chance in hell there will be any jobs left by the end of the year.

Good point.

I guess I'm more confused by the apparent passions expressed in this thread.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Quote :
I guess I'm more confused by the apparent passions expressed in this thread.

You're telling me... Check out the beginning of the thread where i just said that i think Bale went overboard and eyesore starts accusing me of "trashing" him. Maybe he relates to Bale or something.

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:38 pm

I dont think its passion, just different ways of looking at it. People take things differently then others do. Some might think the outbreak is hilarious as I do. Some might find it going overboard, as I also do. Some might think it was justified, as I do as well.

I think this is being discussed so much because Bale is a well known actor and Celebs seem to be easy targets. I think this is wrong!! At the end of the day we all go back to our families, and we all breathe the same air.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:41 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
I dont think its passion, just different ways of looking at it. People take things differently then others do. Some might think the outbreak is hilarious as I do. Some might find it going overboard, as I also do. Some might think it was justified, as I do as well.

I think this is being discussed so much because Bale is a well known actor and Celebs seem to be easy targets. I think this is wrong!! At the end of the day we all go back to our families, and we all breathe the same air.

I still don't understand why I should care. And honestly, I don't. If the guy on my team hadn't emailed me the link, I wouldn't even know what this was about.

So a guy throws an F bomb laden hissy fit. Big deal? All spoiled brats do that.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:41 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:

I just said Bale went overboard and the next thing i know i'm told i'm trashing him. It seems like eyesore just like to argue with me.

don\'t know
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:44 pm

tohostudios wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

I still don't understand why I should care. And honestly, I don't. If the guy on my team hadn't emailed me the link, I wouldn't even know what this was about.

So a guy throws an F bomb laden hissy fit. Big deal? All spoiled brats do that.

I don't think any of us care, we just like discussing things.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Quote :

I don't think any of us care, we just like discussing things

Exept me apparently, i trash. Laughing
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Some people apparently care based on some of the posts in this thread.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Cmon TZ, give Mr. Bale a break. He's an artiste...he's far above us mere mortals.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:51 pm

Actually, I've heard rumors that Mr. Bale is going to sign a one-year 25 million dollar contract to play for the Yankees. Of course, he gets his own personal chef, trainer, hot tub, masseuse, psychiatrist and secretary.

Just like every other spoiled rotten prima donna in the world.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:57 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Actually, I've heard rumors that Mr. Bale is going to sign a one-year 25 million dollar contract to play for the Yankees. Of course, he gets his own personal chef, trainer, hot tub, masseuse, psychiatrist and secretary.

Just like every other spoiled rotten prima donna in the world.

And they have to separate the green M&M's in a separate bowl for him or else!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:58 pm

I don't feel any different for Celebs or athletes. They earned their salary and probably put a lot of hard work to be where they are. Just because they make millions doesn't make them better then us, does it?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:59 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
I don't feel any different for Celebs or athletes. They earned their salary and probably put a lot of hard work to be where they are. Just because they make millions doesn't make them better then us, does it?

No it doesn't but they have a nice stack of get out of jail free cards.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Troublezone wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

No it dosn't but they have a nice stak of get out of jail free cards.

Laughing very hard yes they do..

But it seems as though people expect so much from these stars that if they make 1 mistake they are a$$holes. We all have emotions and sometimes they get the best of us. He apologized and I'm sure they went out to dinner together.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Come to think about it, this whole thing was probably a set up to bring attention to the Terminator movie. After all Bale "is" a good actor.

lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:23 pm

He is a great actor and seems like he takes it very serious. Who wouldn't take him serious with all those F bombs. He might have enough of them to blow up all of Iraq!
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:19 pm

Tall Poppy Syndrome (TPS) is a perjorative used in Australia and New Zealand to describe what is seen as a leveling social attitude. Someone is said to be a target of tall poppy syndrome when his or her
assumption of a higher economic, social, or political position is
criticized as being presumptuous, attention seeking, or without merit.
Alternatively, it is seen as a societal phenomenon in which people of
genuine merit are criticized or resented because their talents or
achievements elevate them above or distinguish them from their peers......

.....Tall poppy syndrome is frequently invoked as an explanation when a public figure is on the receiving end of
negative publicity — even if such publicity can be seen as a result of
that person's own misconduct.....

I could of subbed in the definition of TPS with a few of the criticism's thrown Mr. Bale's way.......sheesh, build em up and then you want to cut them down....
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:27 pm

Quote :
I could of subbed in the definition of TPS with a few of the criticism's thrown Mr. Bale's way.......sheesh, build em up and then you want to cut them down....

Actually i never followed his career even though i was aware of his movies. Why are we not allowed to talk about the angry man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:20 am

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
Maybe a bit excessive
There you go, thank you!!!

Have a nice day.
Oh. Haha. That's all you wanted people to know, huh? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Bale loses it.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next