Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christian Bale loses it.

Go down 
+4
metalinmyveins
MetalRob331
XYZ
Troublezone
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I'm not saying he's not a good actor because he is, it's just a lot of actors or "artists" have emotional issues it seems. Like detuned said this dp dude is not a rookie, he made a mistake once and Bale went off. If the dp did it more than once then Bale could justify his rant. Does Bale curse the sky when thunder interupts his scene or rain starts falling?
Good. You're wrong then, because the guy did it more than once.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:31 pm

Quote :
Doesn't matter. I'm not the one trashing the guy. Like I said, you're judging him based on 3-minutes of audio.

I'm not trashing him, i'm discussing his behaviour. I think it was outragous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:32 pm

How many of you have had any experience acting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
Doesn't matter. I'm not the one trashing the guy. Like I said, you're judging him based on 3-minutes of audio.
I'm not trashing him, i'm discussing his behaviour. I think it was outragous.
It wasn't. I think the reactions to his reaction are outrageous. Every single person "discussing" this man right now has gotten that mad at one point in their life. Those who deny it are liars.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
I'm not saying he's not a good actor because he is, it's just a lot of actors or "artists" have emotional issues it seems. Like detuned said this dp dude is not a rookie, he made a mistake once and Bale went off. If the dp did it more than once then Bale could justify his rant. Does Bale curse the sky when thunder interupts his scene or rain starts falling?

Maybe but i stand behind the fact that it was overkill. Like i said the other guy has to do his job as well.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

How many of you have to experience Chicago traffic multiple times during the day? I'm sure I deal with more ass clowns in one day, then he will in a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:35 pm

Eyesore wrote:
How many of you have had any experience acting?

Why?? It's just a job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:36 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
How many of you have to experience Chicago traffic multiple times during the day? I'm sure I deal with more ass clowns in one day, then he will in a lifetime.
He's currently dealing with about four million assclowns.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Eyesore wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:

Okay, I have to admit it, that's pretty funny! Laughing very hard

Though, I disagree, but that's alright.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Quote :
Every single person "discussing" this man right now has gotten that mad at one point in their life. Those who deny it are liars.

No ones denying that but if he wants to be known as a difficult actor to work with or unstable in his anger he will find his enemies start to mount.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Maybe but i stand behind the fact that it was overkill. Like i said the other guy has to do his job as well.
No. Incorrect. A lighting tech does not do his job while actors are in the middle of a scene. No one moves but the cameraman moves, especially in the line-of-sight of the actor.

Like I said before; actors immerse themselves into a character. They effectively become someone else. There is a deep emotional context here that no one is acknowledging. Not to mention the fact that most of those criticizing Bale have no concept of what acting is or what goes on on a set.

Lighting techs work between takes, not during.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Quote :

Who think he's the assclown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
Every single person "discussing" this man right now has gotten that mad at one point in their life. Those who deny it are liars.
No ones denying that but if he wants to be known as a difficult actor to work with or unstable in his anger he will find his enemies start to mount.
Do you judge everyone so quickly? He wasn't being a difficult actor. He was reacting to a difficult lighting tech. This is a non-issue that has so many people in an uproar. I am baffled as to how this can be important to anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:41 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
Because they're idiots.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Quote :

Ok i guess the movie industry insiders are wrong and your right. Time is money.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:42 pm

I think the whole thing is being blown up way too much. People have tantrums and verbal outbreaks. The fact that its a movie star really shouldn't make a difference. It seems that the world looks at the lives of "Celebrities" as being more important then whats going on in the real world.

Would we be discussing this if it was an unknown on this videoclip? It would've never got to this if it wasn't Bale.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:43 pm

I must agree with Eye here...these people get paid to become someone else...and Bale is a rare guard these days, of the caliber of early De Niro and the oldies like Lon Chaney where he literally becomes someone else, most times unrecognizable...(See THE MACHINIST if you scoff...fan-fu**ing-tastic film!!!)

This guy asked for it...and boo hoo if people think Bale is an ass for his outburst...big deal, like that will hurt his career. How many actors has that hurt before??? pfft!!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

I'm not much of a "Respectable" autograph hound anymore, but I don't know if I would feel the guy's approachable after this incident? He might always be respectable with his fanbase, but stuff like this leaves a lasting impression.

When I used to work in the airport in Indianapolis, I saw a bunch of NFL coaches/owners for the combine that they host every year. I actually went up to Al Davis for an autograph, and not because I liked him. I thought his autograph would be a unique one to have. I thought he would be an A-hole when I met him, and he didn't disappoint!

Last edited by metalinmyveins on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:44 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
Because they're idiots.

Well it wasn't exactly a good impression of how to deal with this situation on his part.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:47 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

Not that I'm much of a "Respectable" autograph hound, but I don't know if I would feel the guy's approachable after this incident. He might always be respectable with his fanbase, but stuff like this leaves a lasting impression.

When I used to work in the airport in Indianapolis, I saw a bunch of NFL coaches/owners for the combine that they host every year. I actually went up to Al Davis for an autograph, and not because I liked him. I thought his autograph would be a unique one to have. I thought he would be an A-hole when I met him, and he didn't disappoint!

When i was a kid i met Tom Cruise on the set of Rainman and he seemed nice but nowadays he is a little nutty, so you never know i guess.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Shiney wrote:
I must agree with Eye here...these people get paid to become someone else...and Bale is a rare guard these days, of the caliber of early De Niro and the oldies like Lon Chaney where he literally becomes someone else, most times unrecognizable...(See THE MACHINIST if you scoff...fan-fu**ing-tastic film!!!)

This guy asked for it...and boo hoo if people think Bale is an ass for his outburst...big deal, like that will hurt his career. How many actors has that hurt before??? pfft!!

I'm sure it won't hurt his career in the least. Everyone knows that when you're a part of the Hollywood scene, you can pretty much do whatever you want, and there are no repercussions. Everyone else are just a bunch of peons in the grander scheme. Whether he's a bad guy or not, hell he can now float around in that gray area, and keep people guessing. The guy already is a very good actor, but now he can have that Nicholsonesque quality to him, where people will be wondering if Bale will also come after them with a golf club, like Jack once did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

Ok i guess the movie industry insiders are wrong and your right. Time is money.
Now you're making things up. Yes, I am right. In fact, I am 100% right. Lighting techs, unless otherwise instructed--which this tech was not--do NOT adjust lighting mid-scene. Nor do they do this directly in the actor's line of sight.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Troublezone wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

Not that I'm much of a "Respectable" autograph hound, but I don't know if I would feel the guy's approachable after this incident. He might always be respectable with his fanbase, but stuff like this leaves a lasting impression.

When i was a kid i met Tom Cruise on the set of Rainman and he seemed nice but nowadays he is a little nutty, so you never know i guess.

Tom is an amazing actor, but I can't stand him after he tried to shove that Scientology crap down everyone's throat. When he called Matt Lauer "Glib" on the Today Show, I wish Matt would've beaten his ass, and then stood over him like a boxer after they've K.O'd their opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
Because they're idiots.
Well it wasn't exactly a good impression of how to deal with this situation on his part.
No? The lighting tech did it before the outburst. I'd bet every CD I own that he didn't do it after. This country and its people need to grow back some balls.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Quote :
and then stood over him like a boxer after they've K.O'd their opponent.

Tom is extemely short so that's hard to imagine even if Matt was still sitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Bale loses it.   Christian Bale loses it. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Bale loses it.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next