Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looks and Heavy Metal

Go down 
+28
DeathCult
SAHB Healer
7thSecond
stevegarveyfan
fingers
Smindas
DallasBlack
krokus
Schbopo
the sentinel
mc666
James B.
MetalRob331
GrandNational
SuprimuS
exact33
White_Mage
jstate
Wargod
Fat Freddy
Stender
manny
sam
ultmetal
Troublezone
Temple of Blood
Lurideath
Gilbert
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:44 am

I keep the hair short, (just got it cut yesterday as a matter of fact), but my wardrobe is mostly black and I'm wearing big clunky leather boots here at work. I guess I'm still metal enough. At least for this forum.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:57 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I keep the hair short, (just got it cut yesterday as a matter of fact), but my wardrobe is mostly black and I'm wearing big clunky leather boots here at work. I guess I'm still metal enough. At least for this forum.

Nothing wrong with short hair, metal god Bruce Bruce has had short hair ever since '96.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:06 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Nothing wrong with short hair, metal god Bruce Bruce has had short hair ever since '96.

Yea, I'm fine with it. I tried the long hair look back in the day, but it's a frizzy mess. I'm just happy that I still have a full head of it, even if the grays are starting to sprout. Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 4 251456

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:21 pm

I once attended a concert wearing a suit...As a matter of fact, i was at a training in Paris and barely got on time to see Iron Maiden live...It was soooooooooo weird. The security staff couldn't buy it at all... Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:51 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

dallas now owes rob halford a nickle. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:16 pm

as soon as i started uni i ditched the metal look but i still remain a wholly commited listener of the genre
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:37 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

what the hell is that thing? scratch

That's a toupee. Now stop mentioning it, Freddy's sensitive. Smile

Hey, waitaminnit... how'd I miss this? What little I have left is my OWN hair dammit!
angry

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:11 pm

7thSecond wrote:
I know my opinion won't be very popular here but I think the look is important. I guess alot of it probably comes from all of the remarks etc. I overhear about my hair, bandshirts etc. It seems to get worse the older I get also. Many times it comes from people who supposedly like metal. You know the type. They listen to AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Metallica etc. but think anyone who has longhair and/or band shirts are freaks that just never grew up. I've always thought it was strange also that it's o.k. for grown men to wear a teams shirt with another man's name on the back but not a metal bands shirt. I guess I just don't have any respect for people who change there attire because they feel they're supposed to etc. A work dresscode is one thing, but by God don't be afraid to show your pride when you're away from it. Besides when 90% of my friends slowly stopped listening to metal their dress was the first clue that something was changing. And I don't mean to imply that those of you here without the look don't care about your metal. I'm just saying what I've experienced over the years, and Hell I've dressed this way way to long to ever know anything different now anyway.

I agree with you 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks and Heavy Metal
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4