Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looks and Heavy Metal

Go down 
+28
DeathCult
SAHB Healer
7thSecond
stevegarveyfan
fingers
Smindas
DallasBlack
krokus
Schbopo
the sentinel
mc666
James B.
MetalRob331
GrandNational
SuprimuS
exact33
White_Mage
jstate
Wargod
Fat Freddy
Stender
manny
sam
ultmetal
Troublezone
Temple of Blood
Lurideath
Gilbert
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:29 pm

I dress metal everyday. On Sundays I dress like Angus Young, but the rest of the week I dress like classic 70's Rick Nielsen.
Even my Pajamas are metal. See Bill Ward's red tights in picture at left.

Last edited by SAHB Healer on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:31 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
I dress metal everyday. On Sundays I dress like Angus Young, but the rest of the week I dress like classic 70's Rick Nielsen.

When is Noddy Holder? scratch
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Schbopo wrote:
SAHB Healer wrote:

You know if I actually did dress up, that'd be pretty much where I'd go. Seriously. I have the hat for it. Either that or Hugh McKenna's bathrobe and slippers.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:37 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
SAHB Healer wrote:

You know if I actually did dress up, that'd be pretty much where I'd go. Seriously. I have the hat for it. Either that or Hugh McKenna's bathrobe and slippers.

Thats only because you cant squeeze into those badass red pants anymore
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:08 pm

heavy metal is a music not a fashion.

Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Yeah, I'm with mc666 on this one. You're not any less of a fan if you're not wearing the t-shirt.

Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:32 pm

I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing the metal clothes. Heck, I still LOVE the old jean-jacket-with-backpatches look, and I love band shirts. I wear 'em around the house, out and about, and pretty much anywhere, but my wife prefers the baseball shirts, and of all people, my wife's opinion matters most to me. If she doesn't like the band shirts, I will lighten up on it a little. I still wear 'em, and she isn't crazy about it, but the key word is "compromise". I want my wife to look her best, and I don't think it's OT for her to expect the same of me.

If your wife likes band shirts on you all the time, then I have one thing to say: Lucky! Wear 'em till they're comin' apart!

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:02 am

Me, back in the day (circa 1989):
Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 N1052500800_295859_7179

Me now (along with my son and a random bovine creature):

Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 N1052500800_152571_6865

Personally, I think I'd look pret-ty damn silly wearing the "uniform" from the old photo in the second photo. But that's just me.

By the way, "Random Bovine Creature" would be a great name for a band. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:10 am

why does that pasty looking guy have you in a cage there Freddy?

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:12 am

mc666 wrote:
why does that pasty looking guy have you in a cage there Freddy?

Badump-PISH! (rim shot)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:16 am

Another interesting fact about Freddy's barnyard shot, his son is actually 5'4" tall.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:59 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Personally, I think I'd look pret-ty damn silly wearing the "uniform" from the old photo in the second photo. But that's just me.
Here's an example of what I was talking about in my post. Not to pick on you Freddy but many people feel this way and not just about themselves but towards others who like to still dress metal as well. Of course I don't know that you do that. I am curious as to what makes your older get up a "uniform" and not your new one though? Seems like the second one's just a I want to look like everyone else does uniform??? scratch
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:02 pm

By the way guys please take no offense or anything personal that I say. I'm really bad at trying to talk about things (especially on a internet forum) when it's a hot button issue with me. I mean no harm.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:02 pm

7thSecond wrote:
Here's an example of what I was talking about in my post. Not to pick on you Freddy but many people feel this way and not just about themselves but towards others who like to still dress metal as well. Of course I don't know that you do that. I am curious as to what makes your older get up a "uniform" and not your new one though? Seems like the second one's just a I want to look like everyone else does uniform??? scratch

Just sayin'. If others who are my age still dress "metal" and it works for 'em, fine by me. I'm simply too fat and balding to pull off the look anymore.

Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I\'m simply too fat and balding to pull off the look anymore.
There\'s no such thing. Many older metalheads are getting fatter and balding. I will let you slide on wearing that jean jacket though. lol!

P.S. Cute boy you got there. He looks like he\'s probably between my two age wise. They\'re three and eight.

Last edited by 7thSecond on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:15 pm

7thSecond wrote:

P.S. Cute boy you got there. He looks close to the same age as my oldest (Cool.

Thanx... he'll be 7 in November. He already knows how to throw the devil horns and knows the words to BOC's "Godzilla" better than I do. So I'm doing what I can to poison the minds of the next generation. 🤘

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Sad Fat Freddy ain't fat Sad

Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:32 pm

kmorg wrote:
No, he's really not. No
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:43 pm

kmorg wrote:

Nor am I Freddy. But "Slightly Overweight Keith" just didn't have the right ring to it.

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:44 pm

he actually looks like Andy Richter

sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Me, back in the day (circa 1989):

Me now (along with my son and a random bovine creature):

Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 N1052500800_152571_6865

what the hell is that thing? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:29 pm

sam wrote:

I have no clue, some sort of South American cow-like thing. Hence the term "Random Bovine Creature."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:30 pm

Quote :

That's a toupee. Now stop mentioning it, Freddy's sensitive. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Freddy,do you blind many people with those legs? lol!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:51 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

That's a toupee. Now stop mentioning it, Freddy's sensitive. Smile

it looks like it bites lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks and Heavy Metal   Looks and Heavy Metal - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looks and Heavy Metal
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next