Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seen any good movies?

Go down 
+43
Am I Evil?
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
mc666
SlaytanicPOWER
sheets
Necrosultan
Svengo
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
Louder
spiritoradio
Mglaffas81
MetalRob331
Gilbert
powermacho
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Smindas
metalinmyveins
Troublezone
Thrasher73
T-Roy
SideShowDisaSter
jstate
manny
Stender
sam
thejokeriv
nevermore
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
Addy
iamrockerfun
the sentinel
DallasBlack
Schbopo
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
EvyMetal
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:46 am

EvyMetal wrote:
Speaking of, I saw POOTIE TANG today at work. Mad

My favoirte bit from Scary Movie 3:

Carlin: I accidently turned it into Blockbuster instead of my copy of Pootie Tang.

Cindy: And it's been circulating and killing ever since!

Carlin: Just like Pootie Tang.

Last edited by DallasBlack on Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:31 pm

Alone in the Dark.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:07 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

Carlin: I accidently turned it into Blockbuster instead of my copy of Pootie Tang.

You would think that Comedy Central could turn out something a little better.
Great quote, by the way.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:47 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

You would think that Comedy Central could turn out something a little better.
Great quote, by the way.

Thanks! I just watched it last night. Definatly my favorite of all the Scary Movies.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 am

The Rage In Placid Lake - Hilarious Australian comedy, I haven't laughed that hard in quite awhile.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:07 am

Kill Buljo (Norwegian tribute/parody of Kill Bill)

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:29 pm

I saw Fast And Furious last night at midnight. It was definitely the worst in the series of movies.
My ranking goes:
The Fast and The Furious
Tokyo Drift
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast And Furious

what a waste of $11.50
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:33 am

EvyMetal wrote:
I saw Fast And Furious last night at midnight. It was definitely the worst in the series of movies.
My ranking goes:
The Fast and The Furious
Tokyo Drift
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast And Furious

what a waste of $11.50

I really enjoyed it a lot

Fast and Furious
and
Knowing

Also I rank them

2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious
Fast and Furious
Tokyo Drift

all great IMO..
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:01 am

EvyMetal wrote:
My ranking goes:
The Fast and The Furious
Tokyo Drift
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast And Furious

what a waste of $11.50

Nah, they all suck Laughing
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:25 am

After resisting all these years, I saw three of the first 4 Harry Potter movies. I think I saw 1, 3 & 4.

1 was O.K. Somehow it seemed slow and boring.

#'s 3 and 4 were more entertaining.

National Treasure 2 - Not bad. I like Nicholas Cage usually. I like his quirky delivery.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:41 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
My ranking goes:
The Fast and The Furious
Tokyo Drift
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast And Furious

what a waste of $11.50

I can't believe they made 4 of these movies. They'd have to pay me much more than $11.50 to sit through one of 'em. Laughing

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:59 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
My ranking goes:
The Fast and The Furious
Tokyo Drift
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast And Furious

what a waste of $11.50

I can't believe they made 4 of these movies. They'd have to pay me much more than $11.50 to sit through one of 'em. Laughing

I've come to realize that Vin Diesel plays the same role in all of his movies: macho badass. For that I can't really enjoy any of his stuff anymore. I like the Chronicles Of Riddick series because the concept and story are so awesome.

On another note, last night I fell in love with the french film Amélie. Great cinematography and Audrey Tautou is really, really cute.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:03 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
After resisting all these years, I saw three of the first 4 Harry Potter movies. I think I saw 1, 3 & 4.

1 was O.K. Somehow it seemed slow and boring.

#'s 3 and 4 were more entertaining.

National Treasure 2 - Not bad. I like Nicholas Cage usually. I like his quirky delivery.

That and Diana Kuger or w/e her name is is amazingly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:25 pm

Quote :
I've come to realize that Vin Diesel plays the same role in all of his movies: macho badass. For that I can't really enjoy any of his stuff anymore. I like the Chronicles Of Riddick series because the concept and story are so awesome.

I'll have to take your word for it, Evy. A quick peek at IMDB.com tells me that I've only seen 2 movies with ol' baldy. Awakenings, which he played an uncredited hospital orderly and Saving Private Ryan, where he was hardly the star. Ah well.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:13 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
My ranking goes:
The Fast and The Furious
Tokyo Drift
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast And Furious

what a waste of $11.50

On another note, last night I fell in love with the french film Amélie. Great cinematography and Audrey Tautou is really, really cute.

He plays those rolls well. That is what he does best IMO. I think the guy is awesome especially in A Man Apart easily a fav movie of mine. Steven Seagal is another who is awesome at playing those rolls.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:46 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
My ranking goes:
The Fast and The Furious
Tokyo Drift
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast And Furious

what a waste of $11.50

He plays those rolls well. That is what he does best IMO. I think the guy is awesome especially in A Man Apart easily a fav movie of mine. Steven Seagal is another who is awesome at playing those rolls.

Did you like him in The Pacifier? lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:57 am

"X-Men: The Last Stand" -- great flick, possibly the best in the series thus far

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:23 pm

EvyMetal wrote:

EXCELLENT film!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:58 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"X-Men: The Last Stand" -- great flick, possibly the best in the series thus far

Let's wait a month before you say it's the best one. The Wolverine movie looks crazy! It's got Deadpool! and Gambit!, however Sabertooth looks like a douche.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention, Any Hayao Miyazaki fans here?

I watched a subbed version of his new movie:

Ponyo On The Cliff By The Sea

AWESOME WORK!!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Punisher:warzones

The spirit
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:22 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Let's wait a month before you say it's the best one. The Wolverine movie looks crazy!

...which is why I said "thus far."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:38 pm

Just watched Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. I hadn't see it in quite a while and I forgot just how amusing it is. I especially like the subtitled cockney rhyming slang portions and the dvd includes a cockney rhyming slang dictionary thats pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:05 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Let's wait a month before you say it's the best one. The Wolverine movie looks crazy!

...which is why I said "thus far."

Oh.

Sorry.

Sad
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:04 am

EvyMetal wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
My ranking goes:
The Fast and The Furious
Tokyo Drift
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast And Furious

what a waste of $11.50

That was an odd role and I own that film so yes I like him in that. He still has that bad ass attitude that I love.

Did you like him in The Pacifier? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seen any good movies?   Seen any good movies? - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seen any good movies?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next