Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...

Go down 
+8
Thrasher73
Temple of Blood
stormspell
Mordor
mc666
GrandNational
kmorg
Rex
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:52 pm

Lowe is excellent....but no one can replace Marcolin.I think even Robert would tell you that.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:29 pm

Robert DESTROYS Macolin. There I said it......again. So far this is album of the year for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:39 pm

Rexorcist wrote:
Robert DESTROYS Macolin. There I said it......again. So far this is album of the year for me.
I have to agree. Marcolin has that epic sound, but Lowe has that and far more. I can't wait to hear him on "Black Dwarf."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:57 pm

"Nightfall" & "Ancient Dreams"-the best doom metal albums ever recorded.Hmmmmm...Who did the vox on those ?

IronAge-
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:35 am

IronAge wrote:
"Nightfall" & "Ancient Dreams"-the best doom metal albums ever recorded.Hmmmmm...Who did the vox on those ?

IronAge-

lol! AND I AGREE! 🤘

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:21 am

IronAge wrote:

IronAge-

Keep telling yourself that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:36 pm

They are both fantastic singers!!!
None of them destroys the other one.
King Of The Grey Islands was a very positive surprise for me, really thought I would miss Messiah, but I don`t!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:16 pm

IronAge wrote:
they are two of the best doom albums ever recorded. two more of the best are Into The Depths Of Sorrow & Beyond The Crimson Horison. Hmmmmm... who did vox on those?

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:31 pm

mc666 wrote:
IronAge wrote:
they are two of the best doom albums ever recorded. two more of the best are Into The Depths Of Sorrow & Beyond The Crimson Horison. Hmmmmm... who did vox on those?
Zing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: a   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:19 am

mc666 wrote:
IronAge wrote:

Answer: The 2nd best singer Candlemass ever had -Mr.Robert Lowe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:19 am

IronAge wrote:
mc666 wrote:
IronAge wrote:
Answer: The 2nd best singer Candlemass ever had -Mr.Robert Lowe.
Zing!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:05 am

IronAge wrote:
Answer: that guy they've easily replaced ...twice.

Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:00 am

mc666 wrote:
IronAge wrote:
Answer: that guy they've easily replaced ...twice.

happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:59 pm

Two many zingers. It's getting dangerous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:26 am

I just picked this up last week! I'M BLOWN AWAY by this monster of a disc!!

This TRULY IS Candlemass' best album in years. I need to spend more time with it, but I am hard pressed to say that this might even be my favorite Candlemass album. Even ahead of my favorite, "Ancient Dreams".

I just can't stop playing this album!!!!!!!!!

🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:13 pm

You guys really need to check out Doomshine, their debut "Thy Kingdom Come" is one of the best epic doom lp's I've ever heard! 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:15 pm

candlemass wrote:
You guys really need to check out Doomshine, their debut "Thy Kingdom Come" is one of the best epic doom lp's I've ever heard! 🤘

I agree. I hope they come out with more music. I love that album.

http://www.doomshine.de/index.php?media_files_en
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:03 pm

candlemass wrote:
Yep. Great album!

And listen to Las Cruces, too!
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:31 pm

Eyesore wrote:
candlemass wrote:
Yep. Great album!

Ok.......essy! New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 604261
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:33 pm

candlemass wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
candlemass wrote:
Yep. Great album!

Ok.......essy! New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 604261
http://www.myspace.com/lascruces

I got a review up in the review forum, too.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 4:46 pm

I have one of their CD's, not bad if I remember, John Perez, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:41 pm

candlemass wrote:
I have one of their CD's, not bad if I remember, John Perez, right?
No. He just released their first two albums on Brainticket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:57 pm

King of the Grey Islands

I have just heard it for the first time.

Crikey.

Probably my vote for album of the year.

Hands down.

I thought Solitude Aeturnus' Alone was awesome.....this one smokes it.

WOW!

WOW!

WOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:30 pm

Right on! I'm glad to see so many people still digging this album despite the singer change. I was assuming everyone would slam the album and Lowe simply because Messiah is such a doom icon, you know?

I really need to find an MP3 version of "Black Dwarf" with Lowe on vocals. Who knows when I'll ever listen to the 7".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:02 pm

I was just cranking "King of the Grey Islands" a few minutes ago!

🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...   New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New CANDLEMASS with Robert Lowe...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next