Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actor Robert Culp dies.

Go down 
+4
kmorg
Leatherface
Metallic Blaze
Troublezone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Actor Robert Culp dies. Empty
PostSubject: Actor Robert Culp dies.   Actor Robert Culp dies. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:16 am

Originally known for his role on 60's show "I Spy" i remember him from the 80's action series "The Greatest American Hero". Along with MacGyver, i thought it was one of the better shows. RIP

Actor Robert Culp dies. Greatestamericanherotvposter003

Actor Robert Culp dies. Culp

Robert Culp, who shot to fame as an actor thanks to his Kelly Robinson role in 'I Spy' in the 1960s, died on Wednesday after the 79-year-old actor hit his head during a fall near his Hollywood home.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Culp hit his head after falling while walking on Wednesday morning and was found by a jogger who then called 911 shortly after 11 a.m. Culp was pronounced dead shortly after at Queen of Angels hospital, Los Angeles Police Department Bob Binder told the LA Times that the actor's death "is accidental and there appears to be no sign of foul play."
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Actor Robert Culp dies.   Actor Robert Culp dies. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:33 am

Sad. I have The Greatest American Hero on DVD.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Actor Robert Culp dies.   Actor Robert Culp dies. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:47 am

RIP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Actor Robert Culp dies.   Actor Robert Culp dies. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:09 pm

The Great American Hero! Man, that brings back memories! I loved that show. It was not aired here in Norway, but we also had Swedish TV, living so close to the boarder and all, so we watched it there.

PostSubject: Re: Actor Robert Culp dies.   Actor Robert Culp dies. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Wow, this getting older things sucks. The ones I grew up with are all passing. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Actor Robert Culp dies.   Actor Robert Culp dies. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Wow, this getting older things sucks. The ones I grew up with are all passing. RIP.

That's what i was thinking....
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Actor Robert Culp dies.   Actor Robert Culp dies. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:46 pm

That sucks, I actually just started watching TGAH.

And what a stupid way to die...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Actor Robert Culp dies.   Actor Robert Culp dies. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Really sad. I liked him in every thing I've seen him in. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actor Robert Culp dies.   Actor Robert Culp dies. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Actor Robert Culp dies.   Actor Robert Culp dies. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:55 pm

He was in several of the most classic Columbo episodes. Memorable stuff. I remember in one he played the general manager of the Rams who murdered the owner.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Actor Robert Culp dies.   Actor Robert Culp dies. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Bill Maxwell FBI!

RIP Mr Culp
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actor Robert Culp dies.   Actor Robert Culp dies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actor Robert Culp dies.
Page 1 of 1