Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What bands do you HATE?

Go down 
+40
EvyMetal
Red Kitty
Mglaffas81
Am I Evil?
Gilbert
Sabbath In Solitude
mr.electric39
Chairman_Smith
YngwieDokkenfan
Lurideath
DallasBlack
akeldama
sonofthunder
powermacho
TH Joe
SAHB Healer
Schbopo
scottmitchell74
candlemass
stepcousin
dirtracin1
the sentinel
MetalRob331
jstate
SuprimuS
Hamer12
Addy
mc666
Metal Misfit
XYZ
Thrasher73
tohostudios
manny
sam
Troublezone
iamrockerfun
DeathCult
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:18 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Am I Evil? wrote:
[Dallas thats odd I thought of them along with bands like bullet to be nu-metal and sucky.

In an old interview, Johnathan Davis said that the word metal brings to mind hair bands and cheese and thats not what Korn was about-not word for word mind you, the interview was almost a decade ago.
wow.That's kinnda funny.What do they think of them selfs Rap cause raps better than them.Only Rap fromed with metal that I like is PE and Antrhax.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:38 pm

ANYTHING that sounds like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isi4BWE5p0o
- Probably my most hated type of music on the face of this earth. Limp Bizkit are gods compared to this shite. sick sick sick sick
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:54 am

Guns n Roses
Post "Justice" era Metallica
Warrant
Police
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:26 am

(Red Kitty wrote : Post "Justice" era Metallica)

Sit down, shut up, and actually LISTEN to those records, especially the Black Album - That's an amazing piece of work. It's very melodic, YET very, very heavy. It's also the Metallica album with my favourite drum sound - Those drums are freakin' POWERFUL 🤘

the Loads rock as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Post "Justice" era Metallica

Sit down, shut up, and actually LISTEN to those records, especially the Black Album - That's an amazing piece of work. It's very melodic, YET very, very heavy. It's also the Metallica album with my favourite drum sound - Those drums are freakin' POWERFUL 🤘

the Loads rock as well.

It probably depends more on "when" you started listening to Metallica. If you followed them from 1983 onwards...the Black album was a bitter pill to swallow. I don't "hate" that album like many others do, but I'm so burnt out on it that it may be another 10 years before I'm able to hear it again.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:38 am

Limp Bizkit!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:31 pm

I took Iron Maiden off my list cuz they dont sound too bad but i have to add another one

Manowar
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:26 pm

I hate a lot of those 80's glam bands like Warrant and Poison.
Back to top Go down
RevBilly6207
Metal novice
Metal novice
RevBilly6207

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Deicide
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/once_dead
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Nirvana and Journey
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Foreigner....but I have no idea why. I like Boston, Survivor, Foghat, Journey, Kansas....why the hell don't I like Foreigner??
Mad
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:27 am

Schbopo wrote:
Foreigner....but I have no idea why. I like Boston, Survivor, Foghat, Journey, Kansas....why the hell don't I like Foreigner??
Mad

Just not your thing, Shampoo, plus alot of their songs sound dated even to me, and I am somewhat of a fan.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:35 am

manny wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
Mad

Just not your thing, Shampoo, plus alot of their songs sound dated even to me, and I am somewhat of a fan.

lol! @ Shampoo.

I like Foreigner and I think Lou Gramm has a great voice but I agree their music doesn't hold up well over time. Same with Loverboy IMO.

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:44 am

tohostudios wrote:

I like Foreigner and I think Lou Gramm has a great voice but I agree their music doesn't hold up well over time. Same with Loverboy IMO.

Compared with Loverboy, Foreigner becomes the best band of all-time.

just kidding
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:50 am

Yeah, I used to really dig Loverboy but I didn't have anything on CD. Last year I picked up a Best Of disc and man, that music has not aged well AT ALL.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Raven, Wasp and Danzig! sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Huge Foreigner fan here one of my favorites of there time. Lou is the man as well as the dual guitars.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:44 pm

candlemass wrote:
Raven, Wasp and Danzig! sick

What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 47715
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:58 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Huge Foreigner fan here one of my favorites of there time. Lou is the man as well as the dual guitars.

I like the first three albums from Foreigner quite a bit. It's just good old rock and roll to me.

Metal student
Metal student
YngwieDokkenfan

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:45 pm

Blind Melon sick Remember them?? They had the video with the girl in the bee costume in the mid-nineties. Even Nirvana sounded decent compared to this crap. Looking back at this period, rock really went down the crapper during this period with stuff like this, and has never recovered. Crap like Blind Melon paved the way for crap like Nickelback sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:27 am

YngwieDokkenfan wrote:
Blind Melon sick Remember them?? They had the video with the girl in the bee costume in the mid-nineties. Even Nirvana sounded decent compared to this crap. Looking back at this period, rock really went down the crapper during this period with stuff like this, and has never recovered. Crap like Blind Melon paved the way for crap like Nickelback sick

I actually halfway agree with this statement. As far as mainstream music goes, anyway. Maybe it is my age, but popular music was not so generic before bands like Blind Mellon. Is it sad that Shannon did himself in? Sure. But people have made him an icon and he totally does not deserve it. If anything, he should be chastized for singing with douche-knocker on top of that big building.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:54 pm

Quote :
Shampoo,

That's the best one yet!

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:45 pm

1. Rolling Stones
2. Black Crowes
3. Billie Joel
4. Bruce Springsteen
5. Pearl Jam
6. Any Nu-Metal Band, really
7. Radiohead
8. Most hardcore (just never could really get into it, but I did try)
9. Faith No More ( I'll give credit where credit's due; they did help usher in a new style, albeit one I never cared for)

I also don't really much care for most modern music. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've heard some newer stuff that I liked, but I'm just not in any big hurry to rush out and get it. Another one I sort of have an aversion to is Opeth. Beautiful music, but the vocals sort of negate the whole thing. Pretty ambivalent towards them.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:04 pm

I don't get the dislike for the Rolling Stones on this board, personally out of hundreds of concerts I have seen, the Stones had to be one of the best concerts I have ever seen.

Very influential band in terms of sound and image, and this year both Mick and Keith will turn 66, with no plans of slowing down.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:16 pm

I rarely think anyone who dislikes the Stones has heard songs like "Stray Cat Blues", "Monkey Man", "Tumbling Dice" etc......they've heard Honky Tonk Woman and the other hits and are unmoved either way, and then go what's all the fuss about?

Not saying that about Grim......by the way welcome to the board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What bands do you HATE?   What bands do you HATE? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What bands do you HATE?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next