Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:31 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Stender wrote:
Superbad is like the senior class film of 2008 that fast times at ridgemont hight was for all those 90's kids.

Fast Times was made in 1982. Are you sure that is the proper parallel?

My bad, my bad, I mean all those '82 kids Smile
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:46 pm

Rocky Balboa

First time I'd seen it since at the movies. I really like this one. It's a sweeter version of the whole Rocky mythos and basically a re-do of the first one.

I DEFINITELY like "Little" Marie better than Adrian. Adrian was weepy, pasty, week. "Little" Marie tells him to "get up!" instead of holding her head and looking pitiful.

Rocky doesn't win, but he does. It's a good one. Stalone's creepy "old man muscle" is inspiring.

One thing.....his hands are SO HUGE for a 5'9" guy. Do you think Stalone's real life streroids and HGH use have made his hands so freakish?? I know they can cause strange skeletal growth, I wonder if his hands are part of that?
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Anatomy, a horror/thiller from Germany. I hate subtitles, but it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:00 am

Stender wrote:
I just watched Superbad on recomendation by friends, definately the funniest movie I have seen in a while. Superbad is like the senior class film of 2008 that fast times at ridgemont hight was for all those 90's kids.

Despite the wrong years for Fast Times, I thought it was more of one of these teen partying movies. Fast Times focuses on Spicoli smarting off in school and all that. Superbad's about ALCOHOL and SEX. I can see the comparisons though.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:57 pm

No Country For Old Men.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm

I'm going to watch Into The Wild tonight, I'll tell you how it is. Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 56834
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 11:50 am

i saw the new rambo the other day and it really sucked ass
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:50 pm

The Big Lebowski.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:21 pm

Meet the Spartans. Avoid like the plague.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Mortuary wrote:
The Big Lebowski.

I love this movie.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:08 pm

Required Fields wrote:
No Country For Old Men.

It took you this long to see it? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:09 pm

Mortuary wrote:
The Big Lebowski.

One of the greatest ever 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:12 pm

Class Of 1984

Maybe the first film for Michael J Fox. Not his typical fare.

Metal student
Metal student
Angelcake Adonisus Fox

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:27 pm

Stender wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Stender wrote:
Superbad is like the senior class film of 2008 that fast times at ridgemont hight was for all those 90's kids.

I myself think that Napoleon Dynamite best portrayed my own High School experience.....or anyone whose ever lived in a small town, that is. There's nothing very over the top or over-glorified (pep rallies aren't like some kind of mini-Roman Coliseum event), it's just simple and bland. It best expressed the basic tedium of the High School experience better than any other movie on earth.

.....Also, I just got through watching 300 for the third time. It's AMAZING how thrilling this movie is.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Saw IV
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:02 am

Never watched Into The Wild, but my brother was sick today so we watched: Catch Me If You Can, Napoleon Dynamite, & Piglet's Big Movie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:26 am

Leatherface wrote:
Anatomy, a horror/thiller from Germany. I hate subtitles, but it was pretty good.

I own that movie. Ich mag es. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story.

As a huge Family Guy fan, I absolutely love this movie.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:16 am

Required Fields wrote:
Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story.

As a huge Family Guy fan, I absolutely love this movie.

Own it, and seen it WAY too many times
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:03 am

Why Did I Get Married?
Back to top Go down
fishingd
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:33 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Rocky Balboa

First time I'd seen it since at the movies. I really like this one. It's a sweeter version of the whole Rocky mythos and basically a re-do of the first one.

I DEFINITELY like "Little" Marie better than Adrian. Adrian was weepy, pasty, week. "Little" Marie tells him to "get up!" instead of holding her head and looking pitiful.

Rocky doesn't win, but he does. It's a good one. Stalone's creepy "old man muscle" is inspiring.

One thing.....his hands are SO HUGE for a 5'9" guy. Do you think Stalone's real life streroids and HGH use have made his hands so freakish?? I know they can cause strange skeletal growth, I wonder if his hands are part of that?

I like this movie alot too Scott.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:18 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Why Did I Get Married?

Is that a movie or are you asking us a question? If it's a movie, how was it? If it's the latter, probably because you were lonely.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:21 am

Ha!! It's a movie!

It's a Tyler Perry movie, if that means anything. Four couples (college friends and/or their spouses) each year vacation together and talk about their marriages and how to improve them. All kinds of drama ensues, secrets revealed, lives shattered and repaired! Momma-type stuff, but there was enough interesting parts and eye candy for me and actually some funny moments.

Fishinggd - Cool! I think it will go down as a "mini" classic for me. It just has a sweet mood. The whole movie is a nostalgia trip and then some actually decent boxing scenes at the end.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:55 pm

Since someone mentioned Tyler Perry movies...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJoleJnSHeg
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:12 pm

Angelcake Adonisus Fox wrote:
Stender wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Stender wrote:

I myself think that Napoleon Dynamite best portrayed my own High School experience.....or anyone whose ever lived in a small town, that is. There's nothing very over the top or over-glorified (pep rallies aren't like some kind of mini-Roman Coliseum event), it's just simple and bland. It best expressed the basic tedium of the High School experience better than any other movie on earth.

.....Also, I just got through watching 300 for the third time. It's AMAZING how thrilling this movie is.

Napolean Dynamite did create that same effect as superbad. Actually, napolean dynamite is funnier I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next