Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 11:17 pm

The Protector (Tony Jaa)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 4:19 pm

The Descent
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:18 pm

Last night I watched a pretty cheesy Z-grade sci-fi movie called "LaserHawk," which I picked up out of the dollar DVD bin at Wal-Mart... it actually wasn't as bad as I expected (especially compared to some of the other crappy movies I've bought on those "dollar DVDs"), it was actually kinda entertaining in a "so bad it's good" kinda way). You KNOW a movie is low budget when the two biggest name actors in it are Mark Hamill (aka Luke Skywalker of Star Wars fame) and the kid from "Free Willy."
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:42 am

The last movie I watched was Black Christmas.

I don't know if I regret watching it, or if I'm glad I watched it.

The movie was pretty lame, but there were some hot chicks in that movie. Especially Michelle Trachtenberg. Yum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:41 pm

Pirates 3
Fantastic Four 2
The Fountain
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 6:54 pm

Last night I watched another B-Movie cheese fest that I picked up from the dollar DVD rack @ Walmart... "Laser Mission," starring the late Brandon Lee in one of his first (if not THE first) leading roles. Hysterically awful. Even Brandon seemed to be playing it like he KNEW the movie stunk but he was having fun with it anyway. And the female lead had a very impressive chest. Not bad night's entertainment for a dollar!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 6:56 pm

I just watched Hot Fuzz. It was amazing.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:42 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Last night I watched another B-Movie cheese fest that I picked up from the dollar DVD rack @ Walmart... "Laser Mission," starring the late Brandon Lee in one of his first (if not THE first) leading roles. Hysterically awful. Even Brandon seemed to be playing it like he KNEW the movie stunk but he was having fun with it anyway. And the female lead had a very impressive chest. Not bad night's entertainment for a dollar!

Actually, Brandon Lee's first movie was in the foreign film Legacy of Rage (which from what I've heard, is a decent, but not great action-drama, though I heard he gave a pretty good performance, especially considering it was his first acting role). He also had a role in one or two TV movies. I saw the preview for Laser Mission online once. The actress in the movie seemed to be one of the worst actresses on the planet judging by the preview I saw of it online.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:18 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I saw the preview for Laser Mission online once. The actress in the movie seemed to be one of the worst actresses on the planet judging by the preview I saw of it online.

Oh yea, she was a terrible actress, but like I said, she had an impressive chest, so after a while I just concentrated on that instead of on the movie itself. :)

The DVD with "Laser Mission" on it is a "Double Feature" with another B-Movie, "ABRAXAS: Guardian of the Universe" starring Jesse (The Body!) Ventura...will probably watch that one tonight before bed.

I don't know why I continue to subject mysefl to these awful movies, but I love 'em!!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:08 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
I saw the preview for Laser Mission online once. The actress in the movie seemed to be one of the worst actresses on the planet judging by the preview I saw of it online.

The DVD with "Laser Mission" on it is a "Double Feature" with another B-Movie, "ABRAXAS: Guardian of the Universe" starring Jesse (The Body!) Ventura...will probably watch that one tonight before bed.

Ha ! Jesse's the man !!!! Anything with him in it is a worthwhile watch. Big fan !!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:19 am

007 wrote:

Ha ! Jesse's the man !!!! Anything with him in it is a worthwhile watch. Big fan !!!

I take it that you've never seen "Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe" then. Good LORD what a hilariously bad trainwreck that movie was!! Wanna buy the DVD? I'm never gonna sit thru either of these movies ever again!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:13 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
007 wrote:

I take it that you've never seen "Abraxas, Guardian of the Universe" then. Good LORD what a hilariously bad trainwreck that movie was!! Wanna buy the DVD? I'm never gonna sit thru either of these movies ever again!!
lol!

Actually, I did see it. He was the reason I rented it.Thanks for the offer,but no thanks Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:20 am

007 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
007 wrote:

lol!

Actually, I did see it. He was the reason I rented it.Thanks for the offer,but no thanks Laughing

Oh well... it was worth a shot. I guess this "Double Feature" DVD will go on the yard sale pile then!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:38 pm

Blade Runner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 2:32 pm

The Pink Panter.

Peter Sellers is a legend.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 5:00 pm

Locky wrote:
The Pink Panter.

Peter Sellers is a legend.

lol! Agreed. Every Pink Panther movie with him in it is hilarious (not to sell his other work short but when people think of him, Inspector Clouseau pops up
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:52 pm

I saw Borat last night again. Man, I love that movie.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:08 pm

the documentary "The Rape Of Nanking: The Nanjing Massacre" about the attocities in China by the Imperial Japanese Army in 1937 & 1938

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:27 pm

Outlaw

Stars Sean Bean (nothing to Mr. Bean !) Slow to start but once the beatings with Baseball Bats started it was all go.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 1:18 pm

The Transporter
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:01 am

The Guardian (Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher)

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 4:20 pm

Wild Hogs (like it)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 4:30 pm

"Sicko" by Michael Moore. The American Health Care System is a disgrace.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 5:40 am

Open Range (turns out, I'd seen it before...)

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 8:08 am

Required Fields wrote:
The Transporter

Good movie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next