Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 8:27 pm

Ours has been in business for at least 7 years now (after being dormant since the early 80s). It's a great deal. $7.00 for 2 full length movies.They're only open on the weekends right now but probably next month , they'll be open daily. This is their website :

www.riversidedrivein.com
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 1:10 am

Super Size Me ! ( excellent movie, almost as Fahrenheit 9/11)
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 5:30 am

Borat ( awsome film )
The Slither ( average )
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 5:29 pm

Grid Iron Gang ( 100 % recommended - awsome )
Saw III
Walking Tall 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 12:24 am

Saw Hot Fuzz over the weekend. It was ok, wasn't as great as everyone kept saying.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 12:42 am

saw Perfect Strangers tonight. mmmmmm Halle ❤

iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 8:03 am

walking tall - the rock ( excellent, base on true story )
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Van Helsing ( again after year, together maybe 10x )
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:40 pm

The Condemned
Hot Fuzz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 7:52 pm

The Exorcist
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:29 pm

Watched "The Decline of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years" for the zillionth time on Friday, then the original "X-Men" last night. "X-Men" was on the FX Network so I started watching it there, but got so annoyed by the constant commercial interruptions that I finally got up and pulled my DVD off the shelf to watch the rest...!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 8:56 pm

I just got finished watching Tideland (at work!). I must say, it was an odd one. Haha. Of course, coming from Terry Gilliam (Monty Python), I expected it. It's basically a story of a strange little girl—the daughter of junkie parents—who sort of lives in her own fantasy world.

I failed to uncover a plot, but it was entertaining. And the young girl was a pretty amazing actress!

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 9:01 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I just got finished watching Tideland (at work!). I must say, it was an odd one. Haha. Of course, coming from Terry Gilliam (Monty Python), I expected it. It's basically a story of a strange little girl—the daughter of junkie parents—who sort of lives in her own fantasy world.

I failed to uncover a plot, but it wa entertaining. And the young girl was a pretty amazing actress!

I'm a big fan of his previous work, but I couldn't get through that one. Too weird. I should've known better when Terry came on before the movie and basically warned the audience that most people wouldn't understand this movie. That's never a good sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 9:22 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I failed to uncover a plot, but it wa entertaining. And the young girl was a pretty amazing actress!
I'm a big fan of his previous work, but I couldn't get through that one. Too weird. I should've known better when Terry came on before the movie and basically warned the audience that most people wouldn't understand this movie. That's never a good sign.
I actually think that was a smart move. It put me in the right mindset. I remember when I watched Lady In The Water by M. Night Shyamalan; I had no idea that the movie was essentially a bedtime story he'd made up over the years for his kids. Had I known that from the beginning of the movie I would have enjoyed it more. Sadly, I just didn't get it while watching it. It was until I watched the DVD extras that I learned what the movie was about; then I gained a greater appreciation of it.

Anyway, Tideland is interesting, but there's no plot as far as I can tell.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 10:20 pm

Spiderman 3...

a little long over 2-1/2 hours, but very enjoyable. If you liked the first 2 you'll like this. I just thought maybe they had too much going on. You got Venom, SandMan, the stuff with Harry Osbourne, Eddie Brock, then u introduce Gwen Stacy and dealing with MJ's relationship.... wow !!

I thought it was really good flick of this genre !
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 8:55 am

Also saw Spiderman 3 - I found it incredibly average.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:12 am

My Cousin Vinny
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:05 pm

PAN'S LABYRINTH.....as amazing as I expected....

and I watched THE MACHINIST again on cable the other night....and THE WOODSMAN the ngh after that...

both are pretty good....disturbing but good.

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 5:53 pm

Just watched The Ringer w/ Johnny Knoxville there now on TV, it was ok.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 7:49 pm

just got seasons 1-3 of Arrested Development & have been watching all day.

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 10:41 am

Planning to watch "Howard The Duck" this evening. It's never been available on DVD but a co-worker recorded it from Encore On Demand over the weekend and burned me a DVD-R Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 11:02 am

mc666 wrote:
just got seasons 1-3 of Arrested Development & have been watching all day.

Loved that show. Gone too soon. Luckily, I have the DVD sets as well.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:09 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Planning to watch "Howard The Duck" this evening. It's never been available on DVD but a co-worker recorded it from Encore On Demand over the weekend and burned me a DVD-R Smile

Isn't that supposed to be one of the worst movies of that era?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:53 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Isn't that supposed to be one of the worst movies of that era?

Yea, it is, but you know how really BAD movies develop a cult following (i.e. "The Rocky Horror Picture Show")? I am the one-man "Howard the Duck" cult following. Watching that movie is like witnessing a horrible train accident... it hurts to watch, yet I can not look away... and I actually saw it in theatres back in 1986, too!!

Seriously, if you've never seen it, it's worth a look just to see how many times you will go "WTF?" during its run time... everything about it is simply so over-the-top and ridiculous that you'll wonder who could've possibly thought that making that movie was a good idea.

Oh, and Lea Thompson NEVER looked hotter than she did in "Howard The Duck." My lifelong crush on her started with her "love scene" with The Duck in this movie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 10:21 pm

Crank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next