Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Movies you have recently seen?

Go down 
+49
tohostudios
rattpoison
Mglaffas81
nevermore
Mortuary
Leatherface
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
MetalRob331
caniplaywithmadness?
assault_attack
Wargod
EvyMetal
Troublezone
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
krokus
Chairman_Smith
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
ghost
TheGooch
SideShowDisaSter
Hamer12
juanmiguel
Witchfinder
mr.electric39
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
MetalH
Addy
Invader
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
MetalGuy71
iamrockerfun
Required Fields
sovdat
Smindas
Thrasher73
TrogDawn
spiritoradio
kmorg
mc666
Shiney
arttieTHE1manparty
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:02 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Live Free or Die Hard

Cool movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:08 am

Just saw Superbad on dvd last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:02 pm

I watched A History Of Violence last night. A decent movie, but I don't see what all the hype was about. I mean, a guy in a small town has a past that catches up to him. Okay, I get the premise, but how about fleshing that out a bit? Haha. I mean, they hardly touched upon what, why, and how. They just had him kill a few people.

Weird that it got such high praise, but it was entertaining enough, I guess.

Last edited by on Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:15 pm

Watched: Stomp the Yard last night.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:42 pm

The Bourne Ultimatum.

Cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:36 am

SkinWalkers
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 8:09 am

Ocean's 12 ( not bad ... but little bit worst than 11 )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:03 pm

I watched Clerk 2 last night. Great flick, aside from the random dance sequence. I guess that was supposed to be funny, but it's like the UFO sequence in Life Of Brian. Kind of like a huh? I didn't see the point. Funny movie, otherwise.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:38 pm

Ocean's 13

( awsome dude ! cool as can be, hihgly recommended )
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:54 pm

Ghost Dad (with Bill Cosby)
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:45 pm

"...And Ghost Dad was the best movie I've seen since Leonard Part 6." - Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)

Leonard Part 6 is probably the worst movie of all time.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:40 am

Yesterday "Cool As Ice," 1990's "Rebel Without A Cause" retread with Vanilla Ice in the James Dean role, came on HBO and I just HAD to settle in for some bad movie watchin'. For those of you who missed this gem (which I'm assuming is just about everybody) during its theatrical run, it was hiariously god-awful. I'd love to know who thought it was a good idea to try and make Vanilla into a movie star. "Yo girl, drop that zero and get with the hero, know what I'm sayin'?" I bet that everyone involved with it is now embarrassed to admit they had anything to do with unleashing it upon the world.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:07 pm

Cool As Ice is the most unintentionally funny movie of all time.

The movie was made in 1991, though, not 1990.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:11 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Cool As Ice is the most unintentionally funny movie of all time.

The movie was made in 1991, though, not 1990.

Close enough, though I probably should've checked the exact date on IMDB before posting. At any rate, it had the misfortune to be released at the exact same time that Vanilla Ice's fifteen minutes of fame came to an end. Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Yesterday "Cool As Ice," 1990's "Rebel Without A Cause" retread with Vanilla Ice in the James Dean role, came on HBO and I just HAD to settle in for some bad movie watchin'. For those of you who missed this gem (which I'm assuming is just about everybody) during its theatrical run, it was hiariously god-awful. I'd love to know who thought it was a good idea to try and make Vanilla into a movie star. "Yo girl, drop that zero and get with the hero, know what I'm sayin'?" I bet that everyone involved with it is now embarrassed to admit they had anything to do with unleashing it upon the world.

Wow. Did the programmers at HBO lose a bet or something? Did someone break into their archives and swipe every other possible movie leaving them nothing else at all to show? Why not just run color bars for 90 minutes. I'd watch static and white noise before I could sit through that one.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:25 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Wow. Did the programmers at HBO lose a bet or something? Did someone break into their archives and swipe every other possible movie leaving them nothing else at all to show? Why not just run color bars for 90 minutes. I'd watch static and white noise before I could sit through that one.

Laughing very hard I almost hate to admit it but once it came on I couldn't look away. It's one of those "WTF" movies, right up there with "Howard the Duck"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:41 pm

Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Grandma's Boy
Strangeland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:18 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Laughing very hard I almost hate to admit it but once it came on I couldn't look away. It's one of those "WTF" movies, right up there with "Howard the Duck"
Man, I loved Howard the Duck as a kid. Is it that bad? I haven't seen it in ages.

I own the two most recent Vanilla Ice albums...and I like them. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 3:37 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Man, I loved Howard the Duck as a kid. Is it that bad? I haven't seen it in ages.

I own the two most recent Vanilla Ice albums...and I like them. Shocked

I just saw "Howard" a few months ago for the first time in awhile and I love it. It's just sooooooo excruciatingly 80s, from the music, to the color schemes, to the fashions, to the set designs... it's like a god-awful time capsule with a talking duck slammed in the middle of it.

Although I loved it when I first saw it in the 80s as well. It's just a good, goofy movie. It's had so much hate piled on it over the past 20 years that it's actually become somewhat UNDER-rated.

Vanilla Ice has recent albums? scratch

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:03 pm

Hahaha! I loved Howard the Duck as a kid too. Haven't seen it in ages though. Perhaps I'll put it in my Netflix queue.

Last movies I seen:

Friends with Money

Horrible movie with Jennifer Aniston (I normally like her stuff). So bad that I turned it off part way in.

Dirty Dancing

I gotta say this is a pretty good movie. I know it's a chick flick, but so what! Patrick Swayze does a good job in it, as does Jennifer Gray.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:28 pm

blackieboy wrote:
Hahaha! I loved Howard the Duck as a kid too. Haven't seen it in ages though. Perhaps I'll put it in my Netflix queue.

Netflix won't have it. Shamefully enough, "Howard The Duck" has yet to see a DVD release even after all these years. Bootleg DVDs abound on eBay though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:47 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
blackieboy wrote:

Netflix won't have it. Shamefully enough, "Howard The Duck" has yet to see a DVD release even after all these years. Bootleg DVDs abound on eBay though.

Oh wow. That movie should at least see the light of day on dvd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:11 pm

Seriously, the last movie I watched was Pretty Woman last week. I was in a hotel room in San Diego last week and after a long day of sight seeing and stuff, I wanted to relax and watched TV and it was on.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 10:23 pm

blackieboy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
blackieboy wrote:

Oh wow. That movie should at least see the light of day on dvd.

Yea, tell me about it! I was hoping for a special 2-disc 20th anniversary DVD in 2006, but nothin'. Legend has it that George Lucas (producer) is so embarrassed by the film that he is responsible for keeping it on ice.

Doesn't matter to me tho. I have a bootleg DVD that a buddy made for me when it ran on HBO some time ago. So IN YOUR FACE Universal Studios!!
angry

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies you have recently seen?   Movies you have recently seen? - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies you have recently seen?
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next