Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How ecclectic are your listening habits?

Go down 
+29
criss3o
skullsmasher
exact33
King D
jstate
QuothTheRaven
SAHB Healer
TheGooch
sam
dirtracin1
DallasBlack
XYZ
Shiney
Hamer12
DeathCult
Schbopo
akeldama
Troublezone
Thrasher73
the sentinel
mc666
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
manny
Addy
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
Stender
ultmetal
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:56 pm

Depends on my mood, but Ive jumped from Celtic Frost to Prince before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:07 pm

This morning- Exodus Tempo of the Damned
This afternoon- Roy Orbison Black & White Night
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:29 am

See my signature (which will stay like that for a while because Last.fm is lame and doesn't recognize files on external drives).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:34 am

Hey Eyesore play those songs with the word "Fag" in them so I'm not the only one included in the bullsh!t ghey bashing witchhunt Saxon decided to mention last night.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:46 am

spectrefate wrote:
Hey Eyesore play those songs with the word "Fag" in them so I'm not the only one included in the bullsh!t ghey bashing witchhunt Saxon decided to mention last night.

This has piqued my curiosity...what happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:49 am

I dont know, what did happen?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:24 am

Eyesore wrote:
Last.fm is lame and doesn't recognize files on external drives.
it works for me using wmp with the last.fm plugin installed.

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:31 am

spectrefate wrote:
Ah, remember what I said about things spilling over?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:32 am

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Last.fm is lame and doesn't recognize files on external drives.
it works for me using wmp with the last.fm plugin installed.
That's what I have, but ever since I moved my files it stopped working. Maybe I'll try an uninstall/reinstall.

EDIT: Sweet. That worked.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:49 am

I am ecclectic....CURE to FARON YOUNG....BOWIEto BLUE OYSTER CULT....CRUE to KIX to KING DIAMOND....METAL CHURCH...RIGOR MORTIS....RUSH...HEART....OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW....FELICE BROTHERS....SINEAD O'CONNOR...PRINCE....all over I am...

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:52 pm

Metal, jazz, some hip hop, classical, blues, even some country music
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:52 pm

Take a look at almost any of my playlists and you will see some odd pairings.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:53 pm

I sometimes get in the mood to listen to Charlotte Church.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:39 am

just whatever itunes or last.fm happen to shuffle through such as this morning, emperor to dark moor to rush to Death
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:15 pm

sam wrote:
rush to Death
Good advice. Heed it.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
99 percent of my collection is metal, hard rock, or punk, so it may not be considered very "eclectic" but within that mix there's a wide range of styles, from hair metal to thrash to traditional metal to old school punk and so forth. So yeah, I've been known to play, say, Body Count's first album back-to-back with Warrant's "Cherry Pie," followed by Sepultura's "Beneath The Remains." It does create some odd combinations. Laughing

same here. might go from gnr to morbid angel 🤘
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:43 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
angries up the blood, which gets my creative juices flowing.

He just quoted Satchell Paige (the old pitcher)... twice. Nice!

As far as ecclectic for me, I usually listen to one type of music for about a week straight, and then when the mood shifts I go with something else. This week for example I plan on putting away my oldies and catching up on some of the newer melodic metal that I've accumulated during the summer. Snow always puts me in the mood for melodic, progressive, and power metal. But I can't listen to the power cheese during hot weather like you Texas boys. For me it's all about winter in Valhalla.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:26 pm

I just went from the first Black-N-Blue album to the first Suicidal Tendencies album. That's a rather odd combo.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:39 am

Got ya beat, Fred.

I just listened to Heart - Passionworks

How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 C553216p47h

and I am now listening to Immortal - Pure Holocaust.

How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Immortal%20holocaust
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:52 pm

Just got back from running some errands and this is what I listened to:

How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Bigms3

and this:

How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 1af0c42e-4ce3-4df6-812d-85e9661c03cd_dolly_parton_little_sparrow

how's that?

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:54 pm

Show-off. angry
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:02 pm

From Micheal W. Smith to Testament
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:29 pm

Metal to jazz to prog to Christian pop to 50s rock 'n roll...in short, almost anything but country and rap! I have a bunch of different playlists on my iPod, but I like to put the whole thing on shuffle. It's interesting to go from Ella Fitzgerald to Pantera then a poppy Christian tune from Charlie Peacock, then Miles Davis, then Iron Maiden...you get the idea. It's sort of an ADD approach to music, but it's fun once in a while! insane
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:35 pm

Been on a serious prog kick the last couple of days. Streaming Uriah Heep from the Prog Archives right now! Discovered Spock's Beard and Gentle Giant the other day. Dang it! Guess the want list just got a little longer! angry
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:40 pm

Been on this board why want list keeps growing and growing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How ecclectic are your listening habits?   How ecclectic are your listening habits? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How ecclectic are your listening habits?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next