Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies

Go down 
+12
TheGooch
nevermore
sam
A Handful of Wayne
Temple of Blood
Thrasher73
metalinmyveins
ultmetal
Stender
Lurideath
manny
Fat Freddy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies   Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:07 am

metalinmyveins wrote:

I don't know what to say to this, but I'm glad that you didn't succeed. Have you been able to offer any advice to anyone else who thought about going down that rode?

All you can really do is share your own personal experience and hope they take something from it. I checked myself into a crisis clinic, went to therapy six hours a day, five days a week for six months. Eventually the medication kicked in, the therapy helped me work on some issues and I've never tried it again. I can't say that my mental state is "cheery" alot of the time, but that incident was 17 years ago and I'm still here.

I agree with Eyesore's take, that sometimes all it takes is the right opportunity (a gun in the house, etc) and a period of irrational thought, it's over in seconds. That's one of the reasons I'm anti-gun...if I had owned one 17 years ago I wouldn't be here today.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies   Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:03 am

R.I.P.

My condolences to his friends and family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies   Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:37 am

That is quite a shame right there. It's sad that some people see suicide as the only solution to their problems.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies   Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:55 am

I've been away so i just saw this terrible news. I feel sad and shocked. RIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies   Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grip Inc. Vocalist Dies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2