Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

your missing sacred cow collection piece

Go down 
+22
sovdat
rattpoison
SAHB Healer
Shiney
the sentinel
metalinmyveins
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
TheGooch
DeathCult
akeldama
Tall Tyrion
exact33
ultmetal
Schbopo
stevegarveyfan
thejokeriv
manny
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Stender
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:01 am

Not sure if that was spam or not....Nice collection though. If Im not mistaken Scott posted a link to the same site sometime earlier in the week
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:07 am

spectrefate wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Badlands - Dusk

http://www.nehrecords.com/shop/BadlandsDusk.htm#ZR199724

Once again, spec to my rescue!!! You kick a$$!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:02 am

sorry guys didn't mean it to look like spam!

Just sharing!

I've been watching those sabbath hammersmith CDs on eBay as well they keep going for a pretty penny!

Also I was watching for a cd from the band snow!

One popped up on eBay and I lost the bid at about 35!

I found a download of it but as you all know it's not the same.

I Did pick up that angel re-release it was great.

Ifyou haven't picked one up yet I would!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:22 pm

No its not Spam.Bill is cool.He posts some over at CMR.
And He should send me all his Stryper memorabilia. Smile
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:05 am

spectrefate wrote:
Wow, that almost didn't read as spam.

Bill is most definitely NOT spam. Very cool guy and friends with many of us.

Deathcult...you should be able to find that Nitro pretty easily on eBay.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:05 pm

Bwahaha.

I have the Sabbath's Hammersmith album

*points and laughs at all of you*
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:07 pm

Now that it is looking pretty good that I will score a morbid saint spectrum of death...my next impossible to find rarity that I need is the second album Destruction system that wasnt released on mass scale.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Stender wrote:
Now that it is looking pretty good that I will score a morbid saint spectrum of death...my next impossible to find rarity that I need is the second album Destruction system that wasnt released on mass scale.

Is that you bidding on Gellert's current one?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:32 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:

Yes. He said he would sell it to me for 100, I just have to wait til the timer runs out on it. I like how just about right when I place my bid on Gellerts a 5.00 dollar one shows up...oh well. haha.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:

Yes. He said he would sell it to me for 100, I just have to wait til the timer runs out on it. I like how just about right when I place my bid on Gellerts a 5.00 dollar one shows up...oh well. haha.

AH, I was going to snag it, but Ill back off since youve got the bid.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:38 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:

Oh sorry bro...I guess its payback...haha..alright I'll let it go I promise. Razz

You should look into that 5 buck one though man.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:

Oh sorry bro...I guess its payback...haha..alright I'll let it go I promise. Razz

Indeed, and Ill crack up if i get it for less :p
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:59 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:

haha...although, if your in a real spending mood you could pick up the other buy it now one for 170...
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:

haha...although, if your in a real spending mood you could pick up the other buy it now one for 170...

Pfft, Id outbid you before I did that. I might want it, but im not retarded either Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:06 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Stender wrote:

Pfft, Id outbid you before I did that. I might want it, but im not retarded either Very Happy

hahaha...alright dude good luck with it I hope you win.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Thanks, Im just hoping it goes for under 100. Actually, you should check out some of pricekillers other auctions, some good stuff starting out cheap.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:19 pm

Ratt-Ratt EP, on CD, I am not huge Ratt fan but I used to own this on vinyl and got rid of it, years later I join this board and am reminded of this EP, find most Ratt discography dirt cheap, expect for this EP.

Since they just signed with a new label I hope they see fit to reissue this EP.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:22 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Thanks, Im just hoping it goes for under 100. Actually, you should check out some of pricekillers other auctions, some good stuff starting out cheap.

Whats all being auctioned?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:25 pm

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/pricekillers001
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:38 pm

DeathCult wrote:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/pricekillers001

Wow...you were right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 am

Quote :

Don't hold your breath. I think the rights to that one are buried deep somewhere since it was technically released on Time Coast Communications.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:13 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

Don't hold your breath. I think the rights to that one are buried deep somewhere since it was technically released on Time Coast Communications.

Indeed, but I do have the re-release of it from 1990 which is licensed through Atlantic, so there may be some hope.
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Gothic Slam Just a Face in the Crowd
Demolition Hammer Tortured Existence
Heretic Breaking Point (GOT IT!)
the two earliest Lightforce demo tapes
Disencumbrance 2-song demo (GOT IT!)
Drop Dead s/t demo
Drop Dead Ending the Sadness demo
GROMS Turn demo
Holy Danger 7"
Lust Control Cheap Alternatives to Empty Vee VHS
Royal Anguish Scream Bloody Murder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 pm

White Fear Chain - Visceral Life

I'm almost positive it exists. I have it on MP3, but have never held a physical copy in my hand.

I would trade 100 CDs for this. Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Still the same as it has been:
HEATHENS RAGE - s/t (EP/Rock Dreams Records)

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your missing sacred cow collection piece
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4