Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MISSING PERSONS

Go down 
+5
tohostudios
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
manny
Shiney
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:35 pm

MISSING PERSONS Missingpersonswords450

I Loved these guys...weird electronical new wave..breathy hot chick vocals...very innovative band.

Sounds as good to me today when I hear 'em...

anyone?

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:37 pm

Me! Me!

Not only was I introduced to breasts by Dale Bozzio as a child, but their music always appealed to me. One of the hundreds of bands I have wanted to explore but haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:44 pm

Cool band Terri and Dale Bozzio both alumni's of Frank Zappa (appeared
on Joe's Garage) , later Terri Bozzio would play with Jeff Beck and
guitartist Warren Cuccurullo another Frank Zappa alumni would go on
play with Duran Duran in the 90's but is not best known for sellling
his own brand of dildos!!!
The band was the coolest band of the new wave era plus Dale
Bozzio was hot and they did the most bizzare cover of The Doors "
Hello, I Love You"
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:45 pm

Mmmm... Dale Bozzio. The pink hair, the Minnie Mouse singing voice, the boobage... she was quite a package back then.

I know I used to have a CD-R of the SPRING SESSION M album around somewhere, but I haven't seen it in ages, not sure if I even still have it. Original CDs of that one are somewhat pricey last I checked.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:17 pm

Love em, good choice Shiney!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:00 pm

I have Spring Session M on vinyl. Like every other guy I knew, I too had the hots for Dale Bozzio.

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:03 pm

Love 'em! I have a pretty cool live boot they did in LA.

Little trivia I am sure you all already know, but...

Take the letters in Spring Session M and it spells out "Missing Persons"
Back to top Go down

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:05 pm

The "Dale" album she did with the purple one is really good, too. She has a very unique voice.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:25 am

Love the first 1 1/2 records...

I can't help feel their sparkling post-punk future rock had an impact on another of my favs Transvision Vamp or even the Divinyls!

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:45 am

I like that song "Walking in LA".
Back to top Go down

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Dale!!! What the hell happened???!!!

MISSING PERSONS Dale_b10MISSING PERSONS 1113_d10
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Cocaine's a helluva drug. MISSING PERSONS Drunken_smilie

Seriously though, what's the mugshot from? When did she get busted?

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Recently for animal cruelty. Turns out the sexpot turned into a crazy cat lady. Smile
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:35 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Recently for animal cruelty. Turns out the sexpot turned into a crazy cat lady. MISSING PERSONS Icon_smile

I guess this happens when no one listens anymore.
Back to top Go down

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:37 pm

It's a sorry state....I say to myself.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:38 pm

manny wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Recently for animal cruelty. Turns out the sexpot turned into a crazy cat lady. MISSING PERSONS Icon_smile

I guess this happens when no one listens anymore.

Laughing very hard!!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:40 pm

MISSING PERSONS Mpdale

Who woulda thought that this lady would be crazy? And someone get Dale's lawyers on the phone. Lady Gaga is stealing her style.

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:41 pm

Quote :
Lady Gaga is stealing her style.

QFT!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Did she pose for HUSTLER? This pic came up when I was googleing her...

MISSING PERSONS Dbozz-785471

Playboy I could see I suppose, but Hustler, man, that's really hardcore. Wow.

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:46 pm

Wow, Hustler was rough back then! I swear I saw that same woman at the truck stop last weekend. To answer your question, I don't know if she posed or not.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:48 pm

I do vaguely remember hearing that Dale once posed for Hustler before the band's career took off.

*EDIT* For whatever it's worth, our friend Wikipedia sez Dale posed for Playboy, not Hustler.

Quote :
In the 1970s, Dale worked as a Bunny at a Playboy Club in Boston, later appearing in Playboy magazine in 1976 (not as a Playmate) under the name Toni Consalvi.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I do vaguely remember hearing that Dale once posed for Hustler before the band's career took off.

*EDIT* For whatever it's worth, our friend Wikipedia sez Dale posed for Playboy, not Hustler.

Quote :
In the 1970s, Dale worked as a Bunny at a Playboy Club in Boston, later appearing in Playboy magazine in 1976 (not as a Playmate) under the name Toni Consalvi.

So that's not her on that cover up there? Or was her pic just used on the cover, but not in the actual magazine? MISSING PERSONS 685534

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:03 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

So that's not her on that cover up there? Or was her pic just used on the cover, but not in the actual magazine? MISSING PERSONS 685534

Beats me. That could be very well be Dale, it looks sorta like her but who knows for sure? Blonde trailer park lookin' skanks are a dime a dozen, especially around Hollywood. To find Hustler cover models, all Larry Flynt has to do is dangle a fishing line out his office window with a $100 bill attached to it, wait a few minutes, then reel it in.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Found this in Dale's mini-biography on IMDB ... looks like she is indeed the gal on that Hustler cover you posted, MG! Hmmmmm...wonder where I can get a back issue of that one?

Quote :
Moreover, she both graced the covers of and did nude pictorials in the March, 1979 and February, 1980 issues of "Hustler" magazine.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Found this in Dale's mini-biography on IMDB ... looks like she is indeed the gal on that Hustler cover you posted, MG! Hmmmmm...wonder where I can get a back issue of that one?

Quote :
Moreover, she both graced the covers of and did nude pictorials in the March, 1979 and February, 1980 issues of "Hustler" magazine.

If you do a Google image search with the filter off, there's a handful of pics that come up. She looks a little, uh, droopy. Granted it was a different era compared to today's air-brushed plastic dolls, but you may want to remember her in her fishbowl bra and rainbow hair. Why ruin a good imagination with the harsh light of reality?

MISSING PERSONS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MISSING PERSONS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next