Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Printing Missing Cover Art

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Printing Missing Cover Art Empty
PostSubject: Printing Missing Cover Art   Printing Missing Cover Art Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 9:16 pm

Years ago this was a bigger issue because one would often get missing art with LaLa or other trading orgs.

I can't remember how to print tray art. There used to be a website you could go to to get it just right.

Anyone still do this?
Back to top Go down
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: Printing Missing Cover Art   Printing Missing Cover Art Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 11:21 pm

https://expressit.en.softonic.com/
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Printing Missing Cover Art   Printing Missing Cover Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 8:25 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Years ago this was a bigger issue because one would often get missing art with LaLa or other trading orgs.

I can't remember how to print tray art. There used to be a website you could go to to get it just right.

Anyone still do this?

Lala ... wow, that's a name I haven't heard in years! Laughing very hard Damn.

Anyway, I had to do this recently for the first time in quite a while cuz I bought a stash of super cheap CDs that had booklets but no back tray art... some time ago I made a template for CD covers, it's just a Microsoft Word document with picture boxes in it (I got the proper measurements by Googling the exact sizes for CD front and back covers).

So now if I need a cover or a back tray, I just look the album up on Discogs, pull up the image I need and download it. Then I just pop it into that template and print. Bada-bing, done.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Printing Missing Cover Art   Printing Missing Cover Art Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2021 8:28 am

Side note to John Madden:

For cryin' out loud, not only is that signature image ridiculous, it'ss obnoxiously huge.

If you must use that pic, can you find one that's smaller, or put it in your avatar or something? Geez.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Printing Missing Cover Art   Printing Missing Cover Art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Printing Missing Cover Art
Page 1 of 1