Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

your missing sacred cow collection piece

Go down 
+22
sovdat
rattpoison
SAHB Healer
Shiney
the sentinel
metalinmyveins
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
TheGooch
DeathCult
akeldama
Tall Tyrion
exact33
ultmetal
Schbopo
stevegarveyfan
thejokeriv
manny
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Stender
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:05 pm

TheGooch wrote:
metalinmyveins wrote:
I asked my mother for the Hear 'N' Aid CD for Christmas. I sent her a link for the CD, which was on Ebay...She said that the bid got to high, and that she stopped bidding, but never asked what I wanted in place of it. For the record, I think she's telling a tall tale. I'll state with 90% certainty that it will be nicely wrapped with a bow on it!!!

good luck

Thanks. She operates under the veil of deception regarding anything related to Christmas, so I think might have her pegged on this one. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:25 pm

a real copy of X-Japan's Blue Blood. So frickin' expensive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:27 pm

If I don't get a copy of the Japanese CD version of King's X - Manic Moonlight (which has an extended version of the song Vegetable)....

...I'M GOING TO GO STARK RAVING MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:24 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
I'm happy to say that the Russia and Force Ten albums were just re-issued last week. They had been at the top of my list for a decade or so. I'll have to think of a new holy grail.

Which was probably Angel's "On Earth As It Is In Heaven", which Ult now says is being re-issued. Man I'm having a fantastic run of luck here!

Next up maybe an old album by a band called BF Trike, or maybe Jerusalem (UK) which was an produced by Ian Gillan. That's out there but not affordable.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:36 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
SAHB Healer wrote:
I'm happy to say that the Russia and Force Ten albums were just re-issued last week. They had been at the top of my list for a decade or so. I'll have to think of a new holy grail.

Which was probably Angel's "On Earth As It Is In Heaven", which Ult now says is being re-issued. Man I'm having a fantastic run of luck here!

Next up maybe an old album by a band called BF Trike, or maybe Jerusalem (UK) which was an produced by Ian Gillan. That's out there but not affordable.

The Jerusalem record was reissued earlier this year by Rockadorme Records.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:10 pm

I've run across another missing sacred cow.

Spike and Tyla's Hot Knives - Flagrantly Yours

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:59 pm

rattpoison wrote:
SAHB Healer wrote:
maybe Jerusalem (UK) which was an produced by Ian Gillan. That's out there but not affordable.

The Jerusalem record was reissued earlier this year by Rockadorme Records.

I've never been able to find that anywhere. I only see an expensive Jap mini sleeve issue from 2005.

EDIT: ok I see it there. It says the 2008 issue is sold out already.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:03 pm

sovdat wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
I've been trying to get a CD copy of this for 10-12 years now (I refuse to pay the prices it goes for on eBay):

Massacre - From Beyond

And these right now are my ultimate CD wants that I would rape, pillage, kill and teabag all in sight for:

Fatal Array - Fatal Array
Vulture - Fatal Games
ADX - Suprematie / La Terruer
Uncle Slam - Say Uncle
Equinox - The Way To Go
Deathblow - Meanless Propaganda
Target - Master Project Genesis
Ferat - Rainhold

Wow ... I have all of them excvept Equinox and Ferat Very Happy your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 19976

angry

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I've run across another missing sacred cow.

Spike and Tyla's Hot Knives - Flagrantly Yours

Great record......it seems to be very hard to get now.

I recently discovered this which came out the same time as that above record......

your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Bath_take_out_some_insurance

Spike and Darrel Bath (Crybabys, Dogs D'Amour, Ian Hunter) released this casette around 1994 at some shows they did together....it's 17 songs, 14 of which are covers of ancient blues songs.

You know how Rod Stewart used to cover Tom Waits songs, but because Rod was/is in his state of musical malaise they sucked. Well this is like classic early 70's Rod sounding like Tom Waits music. It's incredibly brilliant.

I can give you a download link if you want it, cause i think tracking down one of the couple a' hundred or so casettes they made might difficult....
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:39 pm

Yeah, I ran across references to that Spike and Darrel album too. But I'm not sure I'd be into the covers of old blues tunes. Blues generally doesn't do anything for me.

That Tyla/Spike disc is high on my list of Holy Grails though. I love the Dogs and Quireboys so that disc is an automatic must have.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:54 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, I ran across references to that Spike and Darrel album too. But I'm not sure I'd be into the covers of old blues tunes. Blues generally doesn't do anything for me.

Oh you don't have to be a fan of the blues to like this....it's very raw and bare bones with Spike's trademark rasp a bit jazzy with the bass, some great ivory tinklings and great acoustic guitar playing from Darrel. A great late night record with perhaps a few wines of beers.

....But you know me i could listen to Spike sing all day.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:58 pm

I could certainly use that RATT EP...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:01 pm

[quote]....But you know me i could listen to Spike sing all day.[quote]

Even his God's Hotel project? I found that thing horrendous.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:18 pm

Boston-Mission Aborted
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Also need:

They Live- Original enigma soundtrack
Vulture- Easier To Lie
Xentrix- Kin (Roadracer press)
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:21 pm

[quote="tohostudios"][quote]....But you know me i could listen to Spike sing all day.
Quote :

Even his God's Hotel project? I found that thing horrendous.

Originally when i got it, i thought it was horrible but i've come to like it. If you look there's some great songs on it.

My fave of Spike's record's is his Blue Eyed Soul solo record.....great in a classic Temptations and early Rod Stewart solo kind of way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:45 pm

Want to get whatever you want from me? Give me silver press CD issues of these:

your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Wipers_-_Land_of_the_Lost

WIPERS - Land of the Lost

&

your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Blind

WIPERS - Follow Blind
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:43 pm

I would really like to pick up Grinder's Dawn For The Living again, I traded mine to Sax, but now I miss it. Not really a priority, but it is a pretty good album. In the meantime, I can live with my dub of it Very Happy

Last edited by DeathCult on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Oh, and Morbid Saint--spectrum of death....pshh you dosnt need that one?
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:18 pm

Great White's demo under the Dante Fox name....

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:41 pm

Vulture- Easier To Lie is a big want of mine

also:

Nitro- H.W.D.W.S.
Razor- Evil Invaders
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:46 pm

Badlands - Dusk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:50 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Badlands - Dusk

http://www.nehrecords.com/shop/BadlandsDusk.htm#ZR199724
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:54 pm

Ok I have to post this because just this week I got the Stormer 45 I have been searching for years for

Go to my page under memorabilia

Www.freewebs.com/billroxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:57 pm

Wow, that almost didn't read as spam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your missing sacred cow collection piece   your missing sacred cow collection piece - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your missing sacred cow collection piece
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next