Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What CD(s) should be reissued?

Go down 
+11
XYZ
A Handful of Wayne
Troublezone
the sentinel
Thrasher73
Olafsto
manny
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
Shiney
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What CD(s) should be reissued? Empty
PostSubject: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:40 am

We may have done this before, but what metal CD(s) would you like to see reissued or finally issued on CD?

I know of:

Nuclear Assault - Survive
Shok Paris - Steel and Starlight
Shok Paris - Concrete Killers

Name some others....
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:42 am

Quote :
Shok Paris - Steel and Starlight

I already have this on CD.

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:44 am

As do I, but a reissue would be sweet. That album sounds like crap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:48 am

Another couple...

Meanstreak - Roadkill
Original Sin - Sin Will Find You Out
Cronos - Dancing In The Fire
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:49 am

JOANNA DEAN- "Misbehavin'"

I been after that for years and years...and a reissue would be sweet.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:51 am

Joanna Dean - Misbehavin'
Swimming Pool Qs - S/T
The Movies - India

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:52 am

Crap! You beat me to Joanna Dean!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:53 am

Trouble's S/T from 1990. I've been after that damn thing for nigh on ten years now!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:53 am

What are SWIMMING POOL Q's.....describe please.

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:55 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Trouble's S/T from 1990. I've been after that damn thing for nigh on ten years now!!

Oh yep. Throw Manic Frustration in that pile as well. It's become rarer over time.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:58 am

Shiney wrote:
What are SWIMMING POOL Q's.....describe please.

Hard to explain. Mostly female-fronted alternative jangle rock maybe? I was after their second A&M album "Blue Tomorrow" for years and years until I finally scored one off ebay earlier this year. I don't think the S/T on A&M ever even had a CD release.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:58 am

spectrefate wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Oh yep. Throw Manic Frustration in that pile as well. It's become rarer over time.

I've already got MANIC on CD but yea, I agree that one needs some renewed shelf life too.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:01 am

Molly Hatchet - Beatin' the Odds
Molly Hatchet - Take No Prisoners
Molly Hatchet - No Guts, No Glory
Molly Hatchet - Double Trouble Live (complete! current CD copies omit 2 songs from the vinyl version)

The Moshketeers - The Downward Spiral (never been on CD! needs to be.)

Thresher - Totally Possessed (never been on CD! needs to be.)

Yesterday & Today - s/t
Yesterday & Today - Struck Down

Ted Nugent - Weekend Warriors (needs proper mastering)
Ted Nugent - State of Shock (ditto)

Vulture - Easier To Lie

Powermad - Absolute Power (w/ The Madness Begins... as bonus tracks)

Ultimatum - Puppet of Destruction (seriously need to be mastered properly!)

Last edited by ultmetal on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:01 am

Lion - Dangerous Attraction
Lion - Trouble In Angel City

The Vengeance Rising Discography.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Trouble's discography, I have Trouble-Psalm 69 and self titled release from Geffen on cassette and can never find them at a reasonable price used, also Ted Nugent's "State of Shock" , UFO's post Michael Schenker years oncd, and finally Michael Schenker Group's discography from 1980-1987.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

WRATH - Fit of Anger
WRATH - Nothing to fear I would LOVE to get these two on CD.
Also Spreading the Desease by ANTHRAX could do with a makeover... ( if it hasen`t been done, my copy is not to great sounding)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:03 am

Olafsto wrote:
WRATH - Fit of Anger
Also Spreading the Desease by ANTHRAX could do with a makeover... ( if it hasen`t been done, my copy is not to great sounding)

Yes! Agree with WRATH. Would also love to have these on CD.

The entire Anthrax/Belladonna catalog could have been remastered and properly reissued. Instead they chose to do that Anthralogy: The Best Of Anthrax set. It has most of the songs from the Belladonna-era and is remastered. Sounds great.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:03 am

Also Shakin' Streets, which featured Ross the Boss on guitar before he joined Manowar, despite that fact I would like to replace my vinyl copy on cd.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:04 am

manny wrote:
Trouble's discography, I have Trouble-Psalm 69 and self titled release from Geffen on cassette and can never find them at a reasonable price used.

I think you mean "Psalm 9," as "Psalm 69" is a Ministry album, haha.

Anyway, PSALM 9 and THE SKULL were both reissued two or three years ago by Escapi Records, each with a bonus DVD... I have the PSALM 9 re-ish and the rare performance stuff on the DVD is pretty sweet!!

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:05 am

manny wrote:
I have Trouble-Psalm 69

What CD(s) should be reissued? Freud

Psalm 9, Psalm 9. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:05 am

Ult listed alot of good ones.Some more would be:

Equinox-Auf Weidersehen
Circus of Power-S/T
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:08 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:
Trouble's discography, I have Trouble-Psalm 69 and self titled release from Geffen on cassette and can never find them at a reasonable price used.

I think you mean "Psalm 9," as "Psalm 69" is a Ministry album, haha.

Anyway, PSALM 9 and THE SKULL were both reissued two or three years ago by Escapi Records, each with a bonus DVD... I have the PSALM 9 re-ish and the rare performance stuff on the DVD is pretty sweet!!

Cool, thanks for the info, I had no idea they had been reissued.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:13 am

ultmetal wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
WRATH - Fit of Anger

Yes! Agree with WRATH. Would also love to have these on CD.

The entire Anthrax/Belladonna catalog could have been remastered and properly reissued. Instead they chose to do that Anthralogy: The Best Of Anthrax set. It has most of the songs from the Belladonna-era and is remastered. Sounds great.

OK, thanks, didn`t know that, will have to buy that set..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:13 am

Also Paul D'ianno's Battlezone so I can replace my vinyl copies, and also Paul D'ianno's first solo album just titled " D'ianno" that was released in 1984, not because it is any good, but so I can get rid of my vinyl copy.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:49 am

[quote="spectrefate"]Lion - Dangerous Attraction
Lion - Trouble In Angel City

I second that for the Lion albums!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What CD(s) should be reissued?   What CD(s) should be reissued? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What CD(s) should be reissued?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next