Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guitarists

Go down 
+9
EvyMetal
DallasBlack
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
TheGooch
caniplaywithmadness?
MetalRob331
Required Fields
ultmetal
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Guitarists - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitarists   Guitarists - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:51 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
metalrob....that's nice work!

thanx man much appreciated..
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Guitarists   Guitarists - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:55 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
No one should be without one of these either:

Guitarists - Page 3 Jewsharp

A Jaw Harp (a.k.a. Jew's Harp) first made famous by Snoopy in the Peanuts' special Snoopy Come Home (for which an alternately named "Snoopy's Harp" was marketed):

Guitarists - Page 3 3490

And I also seem to remember a little band named BLACK SABBATH who used one for the intro of their song "Sleeping Village" (subtitled "A Bit of Finger" - geddit?) on their debut album in 1970. Guitarists - Page 3 309780

Guitarists - Page 3 Black%20Sabbath

I actually have one of these. When my grandfather moved into his retirement home, we were cleaning out his house and I found one in a drawer. I can't figure out how to play it though. I tried and nearly chipped a tooth.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Guitarists   Guitarists - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:28 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I actually have one of these. When my grandfather moved into his retirement home, we were cleaning out his house and I found one in a drawer. I can't figure out how to play it though. I tried and nearly chipped a tooth.
Yeah, they're kinda tricky and it's easy to hurt your teeth if you're not careful.
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

PostSubject: Re: Guitarists   Guitarists - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:30 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
Yeah, they're kinda tricky and it's easy to hurt your teeth if you're not careful.

I just said that to my wife the other night. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Guitarists   Guitarists - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:32 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I should add too that it pinched my lip. I asked my grandfather and he said he used to know how to play it, but forgot over the years. I was bummed. I wanted to prance around like Snoopy and twang a little tune.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Guitarists   Guitarists - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:38 pm

spectrefate wrote:
TrogDawn wrote:

Laughing very hard Dude, you're KILLIN me today. I just narrowly avoided spraying Root Beer all over my keyboard.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Guitarists   Guitarists - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:50 pm

spectrefate wrote:
TrogDawn wrote:

You sure you didn't tell her to "be careful with her teeth" so she didn't hurt *you*? surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guitarists   Guitarists - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:41 pm

3 words. Balls of steel.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

PostSubject: Re: Guitarists   Guitarists - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 7:37 pm

spectrefate wrote:
3 words. Balls of steel.
1 word: shaft affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitarists   Guitarists - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitarists
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3