Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus"

Go down 
+10
sam
kmorg
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Smindas
GrandNational
Metal Misfit
exact33
tohostudios
A Handful of Wayne
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus"   Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:09 pm

tohostudios wrote:

After Pride Of Creation (which is really the only song I remember, despite it's silly lyrics), I can't remember a damn thing from this album.

Considering your age, there's probably a lot you can't remember. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus"   Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Ive seen that. Ive seen that with a lot of other people too but I really dont think his cds are bootlegs. I would have to see a side by side comparisson with 2 of the same cds. What would a bootleg have or not have to make me notice that its not real?
The paper isn't as thick a stock, you can see ink lines on the CD from where the rollers went over it, and the ink on the CD and in the booklet isn't as bright and crisp, same with the text. And then you can often check the CD manufacturer info itself, and it'll often point back to well-known bootlegger favorites like Sonopress.

Well, so much for that theory.

The paper used for the booklet in my copy is so thick that the damn thing keeps falling out of the slot. It also came with an insert for other Nuclear Blast releases included inside the shrinkwrap.

Doesn't sound like a bootleg to me.

The guy may sell bootlegs elsewhere but I'm pretty sure my copy of this album is legit.

That said, since I think the album sucks, I don't really care either way.
Not quite a theory when I've bought enough from the guy to know better.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus"   Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:16 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

After Pride Of Creation (which is really the only song I remember, despite it's silly lyrics), I can't remember a damn thing from this album.

Considering your age, there's probably a lot you can't remember. Razz

Sad but true.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus"   Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Eyesore wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Ive seen that. Ive seen that with a lot of other people too but I really dont think his cds are bootlegs. I would have to see a side by side comparisson with 2 of the same cds. What would a bootleg have or not have to make me notice that its not real?
The paper isn't as thick a stock, you can see ink lines on the CD from where the rollers went over it, and the ink on the CD and in the booklet isn't as bright and crisp, same with the text. And then you can often check the CD manufacturer info itself, and it'll often point back to well-known bootlegger favorites like Sonopress.

Well, so much for that theory.

The paper used for the booklet in my copy is so thick that the damn thing keeps falling out of the slot. It also came with an insert for other Nuclear Blast releases included inside the shrinkwrap.

Doesn't sound like a bootleg to me.

The guy may sell bootlegs elsewhere but I'm pretty sure my copy of this album is legit.

That said, since I think the album sucks, I don't really care either way.
Not quite a theory when I've bought enough from the guy to know better.

Yea my edguy or any other cds that I have bought from him dont fit any of those descriptions. Who knows.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus"   Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:36 pm

And if I can't tell the difference, I don't care.

PostSubject: Re: Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus"   Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:41 pm

tohostudios wrote:
And if I can't tell the difference, I don't care.
I did say they were high quality. And maybe the guy sells some originals. Who knows. He definitely deals in boots, though.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus"   Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:19 pm

I emailed the guy, just for laughs, and asked him if his CDs were bootlegs.

His reply: "What's your definition of a bootleg?"

Shocked

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

I think that pretty much confirms what Easy E was telling us.

And pretty sure the UNIVERSAL definition of "bootleg" is "something that doesn't come from the actual record label".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus"   Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:07 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
I emailed the guy, just for laughs, and asked him if his CDs were bootlegs.

His reply: "What's your definition of a bootleg?"

Shocked

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard

I think that pretty much confirms what Easy E was telling us.

And pretty sure the UNIVERSAL definition of "bootleg" is "something that doesn't come from the actual record label".
God! Laughing very hard

Whether he does or not, his answer should be "No!" no matter which is true. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus"   Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edguy "Tinnitus Sanctus"
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4