Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire

Go down 
+4
Schbopo
Stender
Wargod
bgast1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire   Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:39 pm

I just received this in the mail yesterday. I am really enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire   Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Greatest hits live!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire   Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Is that seriously the album title?..hahaha. Dont know why....but I wouldnt expect that from Edguy.
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire   Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Well, Actually I can't type the F word, But on the CD Fire is spelled F*** lol!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire   Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:04 pm

That sounds painful
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire   Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:50 pm

This band has gone so far downhill IMO.

Compare the brilliance of Mandrake to the crap like Tinnitus Sanctus and it ain't even close in my book. Edguy have basically become a parody of themselves in my opinion.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire   Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:17 am

Yea I didnt like the new album at all. The production was horrible and I was surprised especially with who produced it. I have the version of Tinnitus Sanctus with the live cd and most of the songs on F'in with Fire are on their so I dont think I will be picking this up at all. I also have burning down the opera and that was a great live album. I miss the Vain Glory Opera era Edguy.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire   Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:22 pm

I haven't even bought this album due to the lame title. And I own everything else they have done!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire   Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Didn't realize there was a thread for this. I had it on my want list then kept putting others in front of it. I tend to look down on live albums. Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire   Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edguy -- Fu&king With Fire
Page 1 of 1