Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McCain or Obama

Go down 
+39
GrandNational
rattpoison
7thSecond
MetalH
TheGooch
kmorg
ultmetal
zombiewalkin
Olafsto
Addy
metalinmyveins
EvyMetal
KissinMaiden
sam
skullsmasher
T-Roy
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
SideShowDisaSter
exact33
thejokeriv
Chairman_Smith
DallasBlack
QuothTheRaven
Mortuary
Hamer12
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
James B.
Thrasher73
DeathCult
Tall Tyrion
mc666
Orion Crystal Ice
manny
XYZ
Stender
Schbopo
bgast1
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

McCain or Obama - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:33 pm

manny wrote:
Gee I will now change my vote because Blackie Lawless supports McCain, because I really do care what a c list celebrity has to say.

Come on manny, this is the poet that wrote: Don`t cry (just suck).
Shocked .
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:39 pm

Olafsto wrote:
manny wrote:
Gee I will now change my vote because Blackie Lawless supports McCain, because I really do care what a c list celebrity has to say.

Come on manny, this is the poet that wrote: Don`t cry (just suck).
Shocked .

Also wrote John McCain other favorite love songs 'Animal: I Boink Like A Beast" and other conservative classics that bask in the glow of family values sentiments.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:47 pm

I don't go by or am I influenced by any celebrity, but B.L. does make some good points and obama does want to change the constitution to fit his political views - well, if he does it has to be radified by the states/commonwealths.

Do you know what the top income tax rate was during the carter years? 70%!!!!!! That is insane!!!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:54 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
I don't go by or am I influenced by any celebrity, but B.L. does make some good points and obama does want to change the constitution to fit his political views - well, if he does it has to be radified by the states/commonwealths.

Do you know what the top income tax rate was during the carter years? 70%!!!!!! That is insane!!!

Joker would you please stop writing Blackie Lawless's press releases.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:44 pm

My son's in kindergarten and when he came home from school today he reported that they "voted" in class.. (He even got a cool "I VOTED" sticker -- I sez "Hey, I didn't get one of those!" Haha) Anyway, he sez that everybody in his class voted for "A-rock" (he can't pronounce "Barack") Obama, and that "NOBODY voted for John McCain!"

So I hope that the McCain camp isn't pinning their hopes on the coveted Kindergarten voting block. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:54 pm

DallasBlack wrote:

That's one thing that makes The Simpson's better than Family Guy (though overall I prefer Family Guy). The Simpsons manage to make liberal propaganda funny. Most of the time when Family Guy does it it comes off as being bitter and over the top.

The Simpsons are pretty much equal-opportunity offenders when it comes to politics. One of my favorite political bits from the show was when Bart won an elephant ("Stampy") in a radio contest. Stampy became enraged and went running amuck thru Springfield, eventually crashing thru the convention center, where the Republicans are having a meeting in one room (they all cheer when Stampy runs through) and the Democrats are in the next room (they all "boo" when Stampy runs by). Anyway, if you look closely at the background in that scene, the banner hanging up in the Democrats' meeting room sez something like "We Can't Govern, We Have No Ideas" and the banner in the Republicans' room sez "We're Just Plain Evil." Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:55 pm

I don't get into politics much, hence the reason you'll find nowhere else on the internet I've ever voiced my opinion, before now. I'm not a big McCain fan, but if Obama wins, God help us all.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:13 pm

Here's what I think of Obama:

If there's a new way, I'll be the first in line. But, it better work this time.

McCain or Obama - Page 17 506406
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:14 pm

xyz wrote:

Best quote on this entire thread
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:31 pm

xyz wrote:

Obama sells, who's buying?
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:41 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
xyz wrote:

the ignorant
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:42 pm

sam wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
xyz wrote:

the ignorant

Now Sam that isn't nice because we don't agree does not make me ignorant just because I support Obama
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:15 pm

On a serious note, it has been interesting reading everybody's comments and viewpoints. We all come from different backrounds, different economic brackets, etc. I have rarely agreed with Toho, Joker, or Dallas Black, but despite this I am glad we were able to discuss our differences without getting personal or petty or flaming each other. At times the comments have fustrated me, made me laugh and most important of all made me think. It has been enlightening, refreshing, and a pleasure.

So gentlemen thank you for listening to my viewpoints and time, now get out vote, if you haven't done so. Also keep in my mind it isn't too late to write in Freddy's favorite candiate in Howard the Duck.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:38 pm

I think Howard the Duck would do a better job
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:40 pm

No problem manny. Hey, just because the politicians demonize each other doesn't mean those of us in the public can't get along yet disagree. My dad is a big Reagan Conservative (who BTW is disgusted with the Republican party as well as the Democrats) is good friends with a Red Dog Democrat (a person who will always vote Democrat no matter what).

In the end if McCain wins I hope me and others are right about him. If Obama wins, I hope me and others are wrong. Either way I'm sure America will survive (hey, we made it through Carter Smile ). Kay sara sara, whatever will be, will be.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:09 pm

Addy wrote:

THERE YOU GO! See, that's what I've been saying all along!!

Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:33 pm

Addy wrote:

I couldn't see why not, i mean sure Howard's film was a flop.....but then so was Bush's War film.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:36 pm

I seriously hope Mustaine decides to run one year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:37 pm

I am voting Ross Perot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:59 pm

manny wrote:
On a serious note, it has been interesting reading everybody's comments and viewpoints. We all come from different backrounds, different economic brackets, etc. I have rarely agreed with Toho, Joker, or Dallas Black, but despite this I am glad we were able to discuss our differences without getting personal or petty or flaming each other. At times the comments have fustrated me, made me laugh and most important of all made me think. It has been enlightening, refreshing, and a pleasure.

So gentlemen thank you for listening to my viewpoints and time, now get out vote, if you haven't done so. Also keep in my mind it isn't too late to write in Freddy's favorite candiate in Howard the Duck.

No problem Manny! It's a free country! I support freedom of thought! I do generally vote Republican, except when oliver north ran for senate in VA - I could not vote for him (so I voted independent). I do learn more libertarian than republican (mostly beacuse of some of the christian right)
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:15 pm

im sure whoever win will be as incompentent as the other candidate in terms of leadership. seems barack obama is winning. i cant vote so my opinion has no validation but i would vote for mccain as his policies are not built on rhetoric
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:20 pm

I just like Obama's tax plan.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:31 pm

Schbopo wrote:

I fear for the future
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:40 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

I fear for the future

Why? Is it the tax plan or Schloco?
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:01 pm

Obama is lying.

In his his half hour commercial, he promised to lower taxes, spend more money on everything and lower the deficit.

Vote for whoever you want, but don't tell me you actually believe that crap.

In other news, Obama plans to turn back time and ensure that Gerorge McGovern beats Richard Nixon in 1972. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama   McCain or Obama - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McCain or Obama
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next