Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice In Chains

Go down 
+17
skullsmasher
MetalRob331
akeldama
DallasBlack
Troublezone
Wargod
candlemass
sam
Schbopo
SAHB Healer
rattpoison
MetalGuy71
Shiney
the sentinel
Leatherface
Fat Freddy
manny
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Alice In Chains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:53 pm

My original posting of the photo did not go well, anyway here is picture of the new vocalist William Duvall, according to Guitar World their new album will be out this summer, it is being produced by Nick Raskulinecz, and Jerry Cantrell handles more lead vocals than other Alice albums.

Alice In Chains - Page 3 398px-William_Duvall
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:57 am

Can't wait for some new Alice.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:15 am

Yea, I'm looking forward to this release. Don't know much about the new guy and quite frankly, I don't want to know. I want to hear this without any pre-conceived notions. As long as Jerry is involved, I'm sold. No official release date, right? Just "sometime" this summer.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:24 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Yea, I'm looking forward to this release. Don't know much about the new guy and quite frankly, I don't want to know. I want to hear this without any pre-conceived notions. As long as Jerry is involved, I'm sold. No official release date, right? Just "sometime" this summer.

No official release date as of yet, they are shooting for May/June release.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:52 pm

Quote :
As long as Jerry is involved, I'm sold.

I heard he is doing more vocals than usual too.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
As long as Jerry is involved, I'm sold.

I heard he is doing more vocals than usual too.

That's fine by me as well. I dig Jerry solo stuff. I'm sure there will be plenty of harmonizing with the new guy. That's a big part of the AIC sound and wouldn't be the same without it.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:04 am

Good band. I had to learn many of their basslines many years ago.
Back to top Go down
Necrosultan
Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:22 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Their "Unplugged" CD is arguably their best.

Let The Truth Be Told....
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:31 pm

This isn't a grunge band; they are metal (imo).
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:32 pm

xyz wrote:

Grunge isn't even a real musicial term or genre IMO, and 100% agree with you, Alice In Chains is a metal band.
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:45 pm

manny wrote:
xyz wrote:

Grunge isn't even a real musicial term or genre IMO, and 100% agree with you, Alice In Chains is a metal band.

Or at least they are Metal influenced Grunge, whereas Nirvana is punk influenced.

Alice in Chains can write some pretty dark sh*t, not to mention their riffing is heavy to go with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 am

Wanted to bump this up since we have new AIC coming soon...and also to say how awesome this band is.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:33 pm

XYZ wrote:

I've said the same thing since the beginning when i was crushed by the opening chords of We Die Young. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Quote :
Alice in Chains can write some pretty dark sh*t, not to mention their riffing is heavy to go with it.

They were the 90's Black Sabbath and that is (Metal).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Chains   Alice In Chains - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice In Chains
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3