Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Bigfoot found?

Go down 
+20
Troublezone
DeathCult
rattpoison
Thrasher73
EvyMetal
SAHB Healer
the sentinel
scottmitchell74
mc666
XYZ
tohostudios
spiritoradio
ThrashedOutCobra33
Stender
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
MoonChild
Orion Crystal Ice
akeldama
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:38 pm

So wait...this is a hoax perpetuated by a cop that shot himself in the wrist pursuing a suspect...that just happened to be Bigfoot? Haha! If that's true I'd like to see that guy shot for being a complete moron. Funny as hell, but still a moron.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Eyesore wrote:
So wait...this is a hoax perpetuated by a cop that shot himself in the wrist pursuing a suspect...that just happened to be Bigfoot? Haha! If that's true I'd like to see that guy shot for being a complete moron. Funny as hell, but still a moron.

lol!

Pretty much,yeah lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:07 pm

I couldnt find the actual results on it myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:19 pm

There are no actual results apparently they didnt reveal much thought the scientist in the video was actually his brother that was the hoax. They said there will be more released in the future. And they still stand by the sasquach being real.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:44 pm

Well by results, I meant any follow up on it at all, I never particularly thought it was real.

I mean come on, dead Sasquatch, do you really think the government would let it pass under the radr like that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:11 pm

I don't think the government would step in if a Bigfoot was found.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:17 pm

Eyesore wrote:

Our govt wants us, the populus to be kept in a constant state of unknowing...they dont want us worrying about yetis and aliens so if something like that was discovered they would do their very best to try to cover everything up.

Thats what I think anyways.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:19 pm

Yeah, but..crypto really seriously is not one and the same with E.T. or government conspiracy theory. Razz Actually it's pretty darn far away. Not that there's anything wrong with each of those. Knowledge is important, denying ignorance is important. But all those things need to be seperated into serious and non-serious camps, and then after that crypto needs to be a seperate thing too.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Even if a lot of the crypto-zoologic animals and beasts were real, humans would make them extinct by way of threatening the human race. We don't like anything that can threaten us, or destroy our living environment. So, if something like a Pteradon or quite possibly a Big Foot was found, we'd kill it. Humans live on!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Yes. Guarantee as soon as a sasquatch creature is discovered, it'll be minutes before hunters are out their doors looking for them..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:49 pm

Stender wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Our govt wants us, the populus to be kept in a constant state of unknowing...they dont want us worrying about yetis and aliens so if something like that was discovered they would do their very best to try to cover everything up.

But people would be able to wrap their heads around Bigfoot. It would be some sort of primate, most likely. Maybe even more like a human, but not so alien to the "earth consciousness" that it would freak people out. They find new species on this planet almost daily.

You tell people that little green men really are visiting this planet, and you'll see people flip. You tell them a big monkey lives in the woods, and I think they'll be intrigued.

The goverment would have to step in and keep a-hole hunters and the entire redneck population in check, though. And I think Ted Nugent would have to be assassinated, too.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:15 pm

It's like that alien autopsy thing a long time ago... if it was legit why isn't it talked about today? I say it's another hoax trying to prove we had a missing link.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:18 pm

If you had concrete proof of ETs that were involved with the government, and they knew you did, you used to be shut up in one way or another. I doubt it would be much different today.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:54 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
mc666 wrote:
bah, what a load of crap. big foot, loch ness monster, aliens, santa claus... gimme a break.

When did they find a dead Santa Claus?? Shocked

He fell off of Tim Allen's roof.

It was hushed up immediately.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:38 pm

Quote :
He fell off of Tim Allen's roof.

It was hushed up immediately.

But it's happened so many times! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:20 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Stender wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

But people would be able to wrap their heads around Bigfoot. It would be some sort of primate, most likely. Maybe even more like a human, but not so alien to the "earth consciousness" that it would freak people out. They find new species on this planet almost daily.

You tell people that little green men really are visiting this planet, and you'll see people flip. You tell them a big monkey lives in the woods, and I think they'll be intrigued.

The goverment would have to step in and keep a-hole hunters and the entire redneck population in check, though. And I think Ted Nugent would have to be assassinated, too.

better not tell james hetfiel about it either
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
mc666 wrote:
bah, what a load of crap. big foot, loch ness monster, aliens, santa claus... gimme a break.
100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets, and only one has life? Pffft!

Yep. I agree. Other life may not be "intelligent" but I think it's pretty arrogant to think that we're "it".

Yep I agree as well. Utter nonsense. And I believe that the Bigfoot corpse is a hoax
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:38 am

"Bigfoot" fails DNA test

PALO ALTO, California (Reuters) - Bigfoot remains as elusive as
ever. Results from tests on genetic material from alleged remains of
one of the mythical half-ape and half-human creatures, made public at a
news conference on Friday held after the claimed discovery swept the
Internet, failed to prove its existence.

Its spread was fueled by a photograph of a hairy heap, bearing a
close resemblance to a shaggy full-body gorilla costume, stuffed into a
container resembling a refrigerator.

One of the two samples of DNA said to prove the existence of the
Bigfoot came from a human and the other was 96 percent from an opossum,
according to Curt Nelson, a scientist at the University of Minnesota
who performed the DNA analysis.

Bigfoot creatures are said to live in the forests of the U.S.
Pacific Northwest. An opossum is a marsupial about the size of a house
cat.

Results of the DNA tests were revealed in an e-mail from Nelson and
distributed at the Palo Alto, California, news conference held by Tom
Biscardi, host of a weekly online radio show about the Bigfoot.

Also present were Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, the two who say
they discovered the Bigfoot corpse while hiking in the woods of
northern Georgia. They also are co-owners of a company that offers
Bigfoot merchandise.

Despite the dubious photo and the commercial interests of the
alleged discoverers, the Bigfoot claim drew interest from Australia to
Europe and even The New York Times.

Biscardi said the DNA samples may not have been taken correctly and
may have been contaminated, and that he would proceed with an autopsy
of the alleged Bigfoot remains, currently in a freezer at an
undisclosed location.

(Reporting by Clare Baldwin in Palo Alto; writing by Jim Christie; editing by Mary Milliken and Peter Henderson)

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN1544880720080817?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews&sp=true
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:33 pm

Can't say I'm suprised.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:30 am

That guy should be arrested. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:38 pm

I heard this AM it was a hoax and the body in the ice was a ape suit for a tall man. The people that did it sell bigfoot merchandice
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:00 pm

Officer involved fired on air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:49 pm

"Your wife's a bigfoot, ain't she Gus?"
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:09 pm

Give ya aunt Bunny a kiss!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:20 pm

She cant walk, she cant talk, but Ill bet she climbs the Smurf out of a tree though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Bigfoot found?   Dead Bigfoot found? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Bigfoot found?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next